He attacked me. I didn't have a choice.
他进行了反抗 我别无选择
Are you okay?
你没事吧
No, I don't think I am.
不 不好
What do you mean? what's wrong?
什么意思 怎么了
Agent walker, are you still there?
沃克探员 你在听吗
I'm not...
我不...
Listen to me.
听我说
We could not have gotten this far if it wasn't for you.
我们能走到这一步 多亏了你
Okay?
懂吗
No one would blame you
你承受得太多了
if this was just too much for you to handle.
没人会为此责怪你的
Maybe you should get out.
也许你不该干这行
Maybe I will.
也许吧
Yeah.
好吧
Tomorrow.
等明天再说吧
Agent masden and I are on our way.
迈森探员和我已经上路了
We'll be tracking you via satellite.
我们会通过卫星追踪你们
Check in with me when you're approaching the power plant.
接近发电厂就向我报告
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
How much time do you think this will buy us?
你觉得这能为我们争取多少时间
Until dubaku realizes matobo's not in the limo.
可以拖延到杜巴库发现马托波不在车里
Ten minutes, maybe 15.
10分钟吧 也许15分钟
That's 15 minutes more than we had.
这又为我们争取了15分钟
Madame president, I just got off the phone with jack bauer.
总统阁下 我刚和杰克·鲍尔通过电♥话♥
He and agent walker think they have a location on your husband.
他和沃克探员知道你丈夫在哪了
Where?
在哪
Arlington avenue. they're on their way now.
阿林顿大街 他们在路上了
How long will it take them?
多久能赶到
Ten, 15 minutes.
10到15分钟
Thank you.
谢谢
This just came over from homeland.
这是刚从国土安♥全♥局♥发来的
Like you said--
就像你说的
We're being kept out of the loop.
我们都被蒙在鼓里了
Thanks.
谢谢
Did you see this?
你看到吗
Homeland's preparing to lower the threat level
国土安♥全♥局♥准备降低警戒等级
At the president's request.
总统亲自下的令
Yeah, I saw the flash.
对 我看到更新的通知了
Don't you think that's odd,
你不觉得很奇怪吗
Considering we don't know anything about the cip device being recovered?
我们竟全然不知已找到CIP装置
Yeah. I'll talk to homeland.
对 我会和国土安♥全♥局♥谈一下
All I'm saying is... I get the feeling
我说的是 我觉得
Like there's something going on behind our back here.
好像有人背着我们暗中行事
Like I said, I'll talk to them.
像我说的 我会和他们谈的
Excuse me. yeah, sure.
失陪 好的
Where are you?
你在哪
On my way to where we think henry taylor's being held.
正在去亨利·泰勒被关的地方
So you got vossler to talk.
看来你们让沃斯勒招供了
It gave us our only chance to rescue the president's husband.
我们只有一线希望救出总统的丈夫
What's the address?
地址是什么
I'll send a swat team to meet you.
我会派特警组与你们会合
You know you can't do that.
你知道你不能那么做
The bureau's compromised.
调查局有内鬼
It will jeopardize any attempt that we make.
这会让我们所有的努力功亏一篑
But there is something else I need you to do.
但我有别的事要你做
Okay, what's that?
好 什么事
Keep an incident quiet
对一件事守口如瓶
Until what jack and I are doing goes down.
直到我和杰克搞定一切
What incident?
什么事
Vossler's dead.
沃斯勒死了
Jack killed him at the hotel on 18th and riggin.
杰克在第18街和里根街路口的酒店杀了他
It was self-defense.
他是正当防卫
Is that what he told you?
他就是这么糊弄你的吗
Larry... damn it, renee, what the hell are you doing with this guy?
拉里 该死 蕾妮 你和他到底想干嘛
We're supposed to bring suspects in, not murder them.
我们应将嫌犯捉拿归案 而不是取人性命
Larry, please...
拉里 求你了
And until we know who dubaku's source is there,
在我们查出杜巴库的内线之前
You've got to handle this outside of the bureau, okay?
你得摆脱调查局单干了 好吗
There's a guy at d.c. metro I know I can trust.
我在特区警局里有个哥们
I'll have him deal with vossler.
我让他善后沃斯勒的事
Thank you, larry.
谢谢你 拉里
I understand. I will let him know.
明白 我会告诉他的
According to our sources, a vehicle containing matobo
我们的线人说 马托波刚刚坐车
Just left the white house. good.
离开了白宫 很好
What is the state of the american invasion forces?
美军目前的情况如何
The fleet is withdrawing
舰队正在从
From sangalan territorial waters,
桑加拉的领海撤退
And has set its team for the 23rd meridian.
已退至23度子午线
Excellent.
太好了
Hello.
喂
It's rosa.
我是罗莎
Rosa, if you're looking for marika, she's not with me.
罗莎 你要找玛丽卡的话 她不在我身边
I'm looking for you, samuel.
我找的是你 塞缪尔
Or whatever your real name is.
或许这不是你的真名
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
My sister may be naive, but I'm not.
我妹妹也许很单纯 但我不傻
I checked with someone I know at immigration services,
我从一个移♥民♥局的朋友那打听到
And no one named samuel aboa emigrated from sangala
无论是去年还是过去的15年里 都没有叫
In the last year, or in the last 15 years.
塞缪尔·安博的人从桑加拉移♥民♥过来
Well, they've obviously made a mistake.
很显然他们弄错了
You're making a mistake.
是你错了
Now I don't know who you really are, and I don't care.
我不想知道你究竟是谁 也不在乎
I just want you out of my sister's life.
我只想让你远离我妹妹
Does marika know about this?
玛丽卡知道这些吗
No, not yet.
还没
And I'm willing to keep it that way.
她还是不知情的好
So you've not reported me to anyone?
你没有向任何人举报我吗
No. I don't want marika to know anything about this.
没有 我不想玛丽卡知道这事
What do you want?
你想怎样
Break up with her,
和她分手
And this stays between us.
我就保证不说出去
You just end it tonight,
今晚就分手
And we won't have a problem.
我们就井水不犯河水
I have to take care of a little problem.
我得去处理个小麻烦
Call me when we have matobo.
一抓到马托波就通知我
Yeah.
请讲
The vehicle that's supposed to be delivering matobo
载着马托波的车
Is arriving at the power plant. if we delay any longer,
快到达发电厂了 稍有迟疑
Dubaku is going to get suspicious. what's your status?
杜巴库就会生疑 你那情况怎样
I'm almosthere. how much time can you buy us? I dot know, jack.
我快到了 还能争取多少时间 不知道 杰克
Okay, agent walker and I will move in as soon as I get there.
好 我一到就和沃克探员进去
I'll keep you posted.
我会随时向你汇报
All right, good luck.
好的 祝你好运
this is agent smith.
我是史密斯探员
We've got a visual on dubaku's men. understood.
我们看到了杜巴库的人了 收到
We have it on satellite.
使用卫星画面监控
Bring him to us.
把他交给我们
They've ordered us to get out of the car.
他们命令我们下车
Now one of them is making a call. hang tight, agent.
一个人在打电♥话♥ 再坚持一会 探员
Their car arrived,
他们的车到了
But nothing is happening. what do you mean nothing is happening?
但是没有动静 没有动静是什么意思
We ordered them to hand matobo over to us
我们让他们把马托波交给我们
But no one's getting out of the vehicle.
但是没人下车
The americans have been playing us.
美♥国♥佬♥耍了我们
Destroy their vehicle.
轰了他们的车
Yes, sir.
是 长官
That's long enough. get them the hell out of there. retreat.
时间太久了 叫他们撤离 撤退
Get out now. roger that.
立即撤离 收到
You ready? yes.
准备好了吗 好了
Let's go.
我们走
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表