The time for discussions is over.
现在没时间讨论了
The deadline for your forces
你们撤军的
to begin their withdrawal has passed.
时限已经过了
Go to the window.
到窗户那去
Look to the southwest,madam president.
看看西南方 总统女士
What?
什么
See what you have done.
看看你都干了什么
Colonel dubaku,if you're endangering
杜巴库上校 你胆敢威胁到
one american life...
一个美国人的生命的话
Oh,my god.
我的天啊
Go,madam president.
去吧 总统女士
You son of a bitch.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Comply with my demands within the hour,
一小时内照我说的做
Or 10,000 more americans will die.
否则一万多美国人就会死
Is the cabinet still assembled?
所有内阁还都在吗
Yes,madam president.
是的 总统女士
It was flight 131 out of chicago.
出事的是芝加哥131航♥班♥
240 passengers,ten crew members.
上面有240个乘客和10个机组人员
They collided with a small commuter jet
他们和一架乘载21人的通勤
carrying 21 people.
喷气式飞机相撞
There's also a high probability
很有可能
of casualties on the ground.
地面也有人员伤亡
The aircraft went down in a residential neighborhood
飞机坠毁在艾治区附近的
near edgeborough.
居民区
Thank you.
谢谢
We've also just gotten word that
我们刚刚得到消息说
congressman brighton and his wife
布莱顿议员和他的妻子
may have been on 131. we're waiting for confirmation.
可能在这架航♥班♥上 我们正在等待进一步确认
How many planes are still in the air?
还有多少架飞机在飞
Over 1,300.
超过1300架
Madam president,
总统女士
This is a catastrophic loss of american lives,
这是危及美国生命的大灾难
and it's only going to get worse.
而且情况只会更糟
We have to withdraw our forces before the next deadline.
我们必须在下一个限期之前撤军
I'm forced to agree,madam president.
我不得不同意 总统阁下
Go ahead,Tim. I want to hear what you think.
继续说 蒂姆 我想知道你的看法
We're simply not prepared to contend with the scope
我们没有准备好应对
of damage these people can inflict.
这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥所能造成的大面♥积♥破坏
The tragedy we've just witnessed
刚才的灾难
is nothing compared
比起他们对电网
to what could happen if they begin targeting
或核设施的攻击而造成的破坏来说
power grids,nuclear facilities.
简直就是小儿科了
We're talking deaths in the hundreds of thousands.
我们应该考虑是否值得用成千上万美国民众的
all in support of a policy
生命去支持那样的一个政策
That cannot possibly succeed without Matobo.
而且这个政策的成功依赖于马托波
He's the only man who can stabilize Sangala.
他是唯一一个可以稳定桑加拉局势的人
Without him,
没有他的协助
The entire operation is pointless.
整个计划就不具备可行性
There's still a chance
我们仍然有一丝希望
that prime minister Matobo will be recovered.
救回马托波总理
And while that chance exists,I'm not giving in.
只要尚存一丝希望 我就绝不放弃
Admiral Amith,your strike force
史密斯上将 你的部队
will remain in position and at full battle readiness.
原地不动 继续保持战前准备状态
Yes,madam president.
明白 总统阁下
Madam president,you're guaranteeing
总统阁下 你正在批准
another attack on our country.
对我们国家的另一次袭击
We will not be blackmailed,Joe,and we will not be held
我们不会容忍♥勒索 乔 我们更不会被当成人♥质♥为他们利用
hostage.This country does not negotiate with terrorists.
这个国家从来不和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
Tell that to the families of the dead!
把这些话和那些死者家属说吧
Do you have any idea what the public reaction will be
你有没有想过如果公众得知
when word gets out that these are acts of terrorism?
这些恐怖袭击是由于你鲁莽的外交政策造成的
Brought about by your reckless foreign policy?
他们会有什么样的反应
I can guarantee there will be a call for your impeachment...
我敢保证你会受到弹劾的
That's enough,Joe.
别说了 乔
I will not stand by and let this happen.
我不能让这样的事情发生
Then you can turn in your resignation,joe,
那你可以辞职了 乔
because I'm not changing my mind.
我是不会改变我的想法的
Now sit down or leave.
现在 要么坐下要么走人
I'm sorry,madam president.
对不起 总统阁下
You people think about what you're doing here...
你们好好想想你们正在做的事情
about the precious you're willing to pay.
想想你们要为此付出多大的代价
Gentlemen,
先生们
Ladies I know that there are many of you here
女士们 我明白你们当中很多人
who agree with secretary Stevens.
同意国务卿史蒂文的看法
If I can't alleviate your doubts,
如果我不能让你的疑惑减少
I can at least help you to understand my reasonings.
我至少可以让你明白我这么做的理由
When I took the oath of office,I swore to myself,
当我宣誓就职的时候 我向我自己
and to the american people,that this country would
更向全体美国人♥民♥发誓 这个国家将继续
continue to be a force for good in this world.
作为这个世界的正义力量
We're a nation founded on ideals,
我们建国是基于我们的理想
and those ideals are being challenged today.
这些理想在今天正受到挑战
Now how we respond will not only define this
我们对此的反应不但会影响我们这届政♥府♥
administration,but an entire generation.
更会影响一代美国人♥民♥
And not just americans,but Sangalans,and anyone
甚至包括桑加拉人♥民♥
else who looks to us for guidance and strength.
还有那些希望从我们身上得到力量和指引的人们
I won't fail them...
我不会令他们失望
and neither will you.
你们也不会
We're in for some tough times ahead.
前面的道路很艰难
Let's make sure we're ready.
让我们一起努力
Thank you,everyone.
谢谢大家
Hey,Jack.
杰克
They're over there. I want you to put a wire
他们在那儿 我要你放个追踪器在
on Mr. Matobo as fast as you can. Go.
马托波先生身上 快
You okay?
你没事吧
What do you think,Jack?
你说呢 杰克
You shot me and buried me alive.
你朝我开枪还把我活埋了
If we hadn't,Emerson would have killed you.
如果我们不那么做 你就会死在爱默生的手下了
I'm sorry we had to keep you in the dark,
很抱歉你必须继续隐藏起来
But we didn't have a choice. Yes,you did.
我们别无选择 不 你们有
You could have trusted me.
你可以选择相信我
If I had told you everything back at the FBI,
在联调局总部的时候如果我告诉你这一切
Would you have believed me?
你会信吗
Have a seat,please,sir.
请坐 先生
What's that?
那是什么
It's a transmitter.
这是个追踪器
I'll be affixing it to one of your teeth.
我会把它粘在你的一颗牙上
We'll know exactly where you are at all times.
这样我们就可以随时知道你的方位
You won't be alone.
你就不再是孤身奋斗了
Are you with the FBI?
你是联调局的人吗
No,I'm a stay-at-home Mom.
不 我只是一个家庭主妇
Open your mouth,please.
张开你的嘴 谢谢
Wider.
张大点
Good.
谢谢
Chloe accessed the FBI server.
克罗伊进入了联邦调查局的服务器
Dubaku brought down two planes
杜马库在首都外♥围♥使两架
just outside the capital.
飞机坠毁了
Over 270 people were killed.
超过270人因此丧命
He's threatened to kill 10,000 more.
他威胁要杀死1万人
We have less than an hour to stop it.
我们有不到一个小时的时间去阻止他
How long before Nichols gets here?
尼科尔斯什么时候到
Ten minutes.
10分钟内
Here's your com. Thanks.
你的耳机 多谢
You all right?
你还好吧
Yeah,just a little dizzy.
嗯 就是有点头晕
You should take a seat.
你找个座位坐下吧
I'm fine.
我还好
Hey,come on. Take a seat.
过来 坐下吧
So it's really true?
这些都是真的吗
Yeah.
是
I've devoted my life to the bureau
我把我的生命都献给了调查局
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表