My name is aaron pierce.
我叫亚伦·皮尔斯
your office told me you would be here
你办公室的人告诉我你在这
I've been dispatched at the request of the president.
总统派我来找您
Your credentials
你的证件上写着
You've retired, mr. pierce.
你已经退休了 皮尔斯先生
Perhaps no one informed you
或许没人通知您
I refused secret service protection months ago.
几个月前 我拒绝了特勤局的保护
I'm aware of that,ma'am.
这我知道 女士
This is a special circumstance.
可现在情况特殊
Well,as you can see,i'm a little busy right now.
你也看到了 我现在有点忙
This isn't a good time.
现在不合适
I'm sorry,but I have to insist.
抱歉 可我必须这样
It's really... it's all right. no.
真的 没关系 不
No,it's not all right.
不 不行
What is it that's so impornt
我妈有什么重要的事
For my mother to steal me away while I'm trying to do business?
非要在做生意的时候找我
I'm not at liberty to say,ma'am.
这我不便透露 女士
That information is confidential.
事关机密
Olivia,we can pick this up at a later time.
奥利维亚 我们可以以后再谈
Arthur,wait...
亚瑟 等等
We'll be in touch.
保持联络
Ma'am,please?
女士 请
I'm not going anywhere with you
除非你告诉我什么事
Until you tell me what this is about.
否则我不会和你走
'sour father,ms. taylor.
是你父亲 泰勒小姐
He's been shot.
他中枪了
He's in surgery at west arlington hospital.
现正在西阿灵顿医院做手术
Your mother's there now.
你母亲也在那里
None of this is public knowledge.
这些都没对外公布
My god,i...
上帝啊 我
My car is just outside.
我的车就在外面
Excuse me,sean.
打扰一下 西恩
Can I please get the digital beta key for the server?
能把服务器的数字测试密钥借我吗
Why?
做什么
Larry asked for it.
拉里要的
Something to do with the firewall assessment
是防火墙评测之类的事
If larry wants it, why doesn't he come to me?
要是拉里想要 为什么不直接找我
I don't know.
不知道
Maybe I ought to go ask him. no.
不如我去问他 不
Okay.
好吧
I think that larry brought in this woman,
我觉得拉里把克洛伊·奥布莱恩
Chloe o'brian,to replace me.
这女人带来顶替我
And I just want to get a bead On what they're working on.
我只想知道 他们在干什么
That's all. that's all?
仅此而已 仅此而已吗
That's enough to lose us both our jobs.
说不定我们会丢掉饭碗
Well,maybe I should stop covering for you.
我看我还是别包庇你了
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
Erika
艾丽卡
And you,and your little sexual indiscretions.
还有你这个要性不要命的家伙
I've said nothing to larry or your wife.
这些事我都没和拉里还有你太太说过
I'm sure you'd like me to keep it that way.
你也不想我这么做吧
You're a little bitch, you know that?
知道吗 你是个小贱♥人♥
You're a little bitch.
你是个小贱男
Okay,jack. the link's up, I've got the signal.
杰克 已建立连接 收到信♥号♥♥
Copy that. I'll get back to you.
收到 我再打给你
We're on.
开始行动
Marika...
玛丽卡
We got to go.
我们得走了
It's all right.
没事的
You--
你
Fbi.
联邦调查局的
You keep her safe,you hear me?
要保证她的安全 听到了吗
We will.
我们会的
I'm really scared.
我好害怕
You're going to be fine.
你不会有事
Just remember, we're right behind you.
记住 我们就在你身后
Move up here.
在这里等着
Now,listen, if you get into trouble,
听着 如果遇到麻烦
You can signal us by dialing one-zero... no.
就播10 不
No,i don'want you to do that.
不 不要那样做
Don't do anything that's going to raise
不要做任何事
The suspicion of the driver. okay.
否则司机会起疑 好的
You ready?
准备好了吗
I'm ready. yeah.
嗯 好了
Okay. okay.
好 好
Okay.
好
What the hell are you doing?
你这是干什么
She was scared.
她很害怕
I wanted her to know there was another option
我只想让她知道除我们外
Than waiting for us to swoop in.
她还有别的选择
If we're going to find dubaku, there are no other options,
如果想找到杜巴库 就别无选择
You understand?
明白吗
Come on,you've run operations like this.
拜托 你也指挥过这样的行动
Not without full tactical support,
这次完全没有战术支持
And at least two backup units on the scene.
至少要有两组人作为后背增援
She's naked out there,jack. I don't like it.
她没有丝毫保障 杰克 我不赞成
This isn't about you.
这事由不得你
This is about her and dubaku
这是她和杜巴库的事
Listen,life gets ugly,
听着 世事无常
Innocent people get hurt-- that's a reality.
好人没好报 这就是现实
At least she got to make a choice
至少她选择参与这件事
To be involved, to do the right thing.
做正确的事
Which is a lot more
单就这点
Than I can say for dubaku's other victims.
就比杜巴库其他的帮凶强
We have one job here-- that's to get dubaku.
我们只有一个任务 就是找到杜巴库
Outside of that don't get involved.
其他的事 不要多想
Chloe, the car's here.
克洛伊 车到了
Copy that.
收到
She's getting in the car.
她上车了
Copy.
收到
She's moving.
她离开了
Are you locked in?
锁定他们了吗
Yeah,i've got them heading south on 14th.
嗯 他们由14街向南行驶
Can you upload the tracking grid
能把追踪图像传到
To agent walker's pda?
沃克探员的PDA上吗
No,i'll have to direct you.
不行 我会指示你们
Just keep us close. Understood.
跟紧点 明白
Head towards 14th, make a right.
由14街向右转
Copy that.
收到
How much further?
还有多远
Continuing west on our street, crossing hampshire avenue.
继续向西行进 穿过罕布♥什♥尔大街
You're less than a mile behind the target car.
你与目标不到一里远
Copy that.
收到
Target car is turning,
目标转弯
Left on connecticut.
前往康涅狄格
Okay,rounding dupont circle.
好 在杜邦转盘环岛
Agent moss,is there anything in the northern quad of the grid
莫斯探员 目标的北方区域
That would indicate where dubaku can hide a plane
是否有可以起飞的地方
No.
不
Nothing definitive.
不确定
Could be any number of launch sites.
有很多可以起飞的地点
Whoa! whoa! whoa!
啊
What was it? what happened?
怎么回事 出什么事了
Jack,we've got a problem.
杰克 我们有麻烦
Chloe,what's wrong?
什么事 克洛伊
We just lost the tracking grid.
刚失去追踪图像
What?! i-i don't know.
什么 我也不清楚
It just suddenly glitched out.
突然断线
We can't afford to lose them.
千万不能跟丢了
Jack,i gave this woman my word we'd protect her.
杰克 我发誓要保证她的安全
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表