Okay, no one will blame you for anything.
没人会怪你的
You have done nothing wrong.
你并没有做错
I know this is very difficult for you to understand.
我知道你很难理解这一切
But over time, you will see.
但以后你会明白的
I love you, Hamid.
我爱你 哈米德
You said today was a bad day to be a muslim.
你说今天当一个穆♥斯♥林♥是糟糕的一天
Well, it's an even worse day to be your brother.
现在看来 当你弟弟更加糟糕
All right, let's go.
好了 该走了
Staging area's ready.
集结待命地区准备好了
You stay here and finish up.
你留下来处理一下
Understood.
知道了
Jibraan, don't do this.
吉布安 不要这样做
Everything set?
一切就绪了吗
Yeah, was the brother convinced?
他弟弟相信了吗
I'm not sure.
还不确定
But even if he wasn't,
即便他不相信
Once the attack happens, he will be.
袭击一旦发生 他就会相信的
Let's go.
走吧
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Yes, yes, martin collier said you'd be expecting my call.
马丁·克里尔说你在等我电♥话♥
He gave me the target's itinerary.
他给了我目标的行程
I'm set to go.
我正要去
Good. good, so the terms are acceptable.
好的 那么 条件可以接受了
They are.
是的
I just need you to transfer the funds.
我只是需要你转账
What's the account number?
账号♥多少
International banking code is
国际银行号♥码是
Victor-six-bravo-one-bravo-one.
V6B1B1
Account number 0599072477.
账号♥ 0599072477
After the funds have been transferred, I'll proceed.
资金转账后 我会行动的
There'll be no need for us to have any further contact.
我们没必要再联♥系♥了
All right, but what are you--
好吧 可是你
Yes?
请进
Excuse me, Ms. Taylor.
打扰一下 泰勒女士
I thought you should know your father has asked to see you.
你父亲要见你
My father's here?
我父亲在这里吗
In light of the potential bioweapon attack,
考虑到可能的生化武器袭击
The president ordered him moved to the white house for his safety.
总统下令让他搬到白宫来以防万一
Thank you, Aaron.
谢谢你 亚伦
I just have something to take care of.
我还有些事情要处理
Tell them I'll be right there.
告诉他们我马上过去
Yes, ma'am.
好的 女士
You've reached Martin Collier.
我是马丁·克里尔
Please leave a message.
有事请留言
Martin, it's Olivia Taylor.
马丁 我是奥利维亚·泰勒
I spoke to the contact,
我跟你找的人谈过了
But I couldn't go through with it.
但没有谈成
I decided to take your advice and walk away.
我决定采取你的建议不管这事了
Please call me as soon as you can.
请尽快和我联♥系♥
This is Bauer.
我是鲍尔
Jack, it's Chloe, I found something
杰克 我是克罗伊 我发现
Weird about these hits on Jibraan Al-zarian.
吉布安·阿尔扎利安的事有些蹊跷
Go ahead.
说下去
You know how I said that the two million dollars
我告诉过你他的账户
Was deposited into his account
在6个月内
Over a period of six months?
总共存入了2百万美元
Well, that wasn't right. They were backdated.
那不对 时间被提前了
What do you mean?
什么意思
One of the trace algorithms caught a discrepancy,
一种回溯算法捕捉到了一个差异
All that money was really just deposited 30 minutes ago.
那些钱实际上是在30分钟前存入的
What about the extremist websites he was visiting?
他浏览过的那些极端分子网站呢
Same thing with the time stamps.
时间标记也是一样的情况
The hits were backdated 30 minutes ago.
网站访问时间是在30分钟前被修改提前的
Are you absolutely positive?
你完全肯定吗
It looks that way.
看起来是这样
Jibraan could be innocent.
吉布安很可能是无辜的
Okay, thanks.
知道了 谢谢
What's going on, Jack?
杰克 什么事
Chloe found evidence that Jibraan is being set up.
克罗伊找到证据表明吉布安是被陷害的
He's been framed.
被人栽赃了
Why would Almeida frame an innocent man?
阿尔梅达为什么要嫁祸一个无辜的人
Because they wouldn't want to risk the attack
因为一旦袭击不顺利
Not being carried out properly.
他们冒不起那个险
How could I be so stupid?
我怎么这么笨呢
An innocent man is so much easier to control.
一个无辜的人更容易掌控
All they needed was a muslim,
他们需要的只是一个穆♥斯♥林♥
They could create whatever background they wanted.
他们可以给他伪造任何背景
Give me your hands.
把手给我
I am surprised.
我很吃惊
Why? You were right.
为什么 你是对的
Not about Jibraan.
不是关于吉布安
My experience with the authorities,
就我对当局的经验来看
The police is that they will go to any lengths
警方一定会使出浑身解数
Not to admit they were wrong.
对他们的错误矢口否认
Even at the expense of an Innocent man's life.
即使是以牺牲一个无辜生命为代价
At least you didn't do that.
至少你没有这么做
Please know that I forgive you.
请明白我原谅你了
I'm not asking for your forgiveness.
我不是在祈求你的谅解
Then i hope you can at least forgive yourself.
但我希望至少你可以原谅自己
I gave up on that a long time ago.
我早就对此不抱希望了
It's never to late to turn towards god, Mr. Bauer.
鲍尔先生 信仰上帝为时不晚啊
That's enough? Yeah, thanks.
够了吗 是的 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
You don't need to stay with me, Ally.
你不用在这陪着我 艾莉
But they know where to find me if they need me.
他们需要我的时候会来找我的
I thought it was important for you to hear what's going on.
我觉得让你了解当前局势
And for you to understand why I did what I did.
还有我这么做的原因是很必要的
You're the president, sweetheart.
宝贝 你是总统你做主
You don't owe me an explanation.
你不需要向我解释
There's my girl.
宝贝女儿
Hi, dad.
爸爸
Livy, you can squeeze a bit harder.
利维 你可以抱得再紧些
I won't break.
我没那么脆弱
Oh, I might!
哦 我不行了
I'm sorry I couldn't come to the hospital.
抱歉我没能及时赶到医院
Don't be silly.
别傻了
You're a godsend being here helping your mom.
你是上帝派来助你妈妈一臂之力的天使
Just knowing you two were speaking again,
能看到你们言归于好
Let alone working together, that's enough.
甚至可以同舟共济 这就足够了
Henry, I'm not sure that our déente
亨利 我不确定我们彼此的信任
Is holding at the moment.
能否撑过当前的局势
Olivia, your mother told me
奥利维亚 你妈妈告诉我
About the deal she made with Jonas Hodges.
她与乔纳斯·霍奇斯所定的协议
And I know you, understandably,
而且我也能理解
Have serious concerns about that.
你对这一协议的强烈反对
Well, I've had some time to think.
我想了很久
To put myself in mom's position.
如果我站在妈妈的立场上
To be objective
客观来讲
And pragmatic--
从现实情况分♥析♥
The way a good leader should be.
这是一个英明的领袖
Has to be.
应该做出的决定
I know that decision was horrible for you.
我知道这个决定对你来说是一场折磨
But I do understand.
但是我确能理解
I'm sorry I made the choice even harder.
我对自己的鲁莽决定深表歉意
Jonas Hodges will face judgment one day.
总有一天乔纳斯·霍奇斯将面对公正的审判
If not in this life, in the next.
即便此生不能 必在来世
Mr. Tippet.
蒂皮特先生
Mr. Tippet.
蒂皮特先生
Oh. sorry.
抱歉
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表