Jack.
杰克
Put down your weapon. now!
把枪放下 快点
What the hell's going on?
怎么回事
Where's ryan burnett? what?
莱恩·伯内特在哪儿 什么
Senator mayer's chief of staff-- where is he?
迈尔参议员的办公室主任 他在哪儿
Tony double-backed to one of his contacts
托尼从他的线人口中
Who gave him information of a second attack.
得知有第二次袭击
It's gonna take place here in washington within the hour.
一个小时内就会在华盛顿发动袭击
Juma's operatives are carrying it out.
朱玛的手下正在行动
Burnett's been supporting them all along.
伯内特一直在暗中支持他们
He knows where the attack's gonna take place, so you can
他知道下次袭击的地点 所以
Either tell me where he is, Or i will find him myself.
如果你不告诉我他的下落 我就自己找
Mr. burnett, you are a traitor and a terrorist.
伯内特先生 你是个叛国者 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I am not.
我不是
I love my country.
我爱我的祖国
Mr. bauer, this is president taylor.
鲍尔先生 我是泰勒总统
Where's the target?!
目标在哪儿
What you're doing is against the law, mr. bauer.
你的所作所为已经触犯了法律 鲍尔先生
I am ordering you to stand down.
我命令你收手
Where's...?
在哪儿
Take mr. bauer away. he's under arrest.
把鲍尔先生带走 他被逮捕了
You should have come to me.
你本该先来找我的
You should have presented your case.
你本该先来报案的
And would it really have made a difference, ma'am?
就算报告给您 又有什么分别呢 阁下
Colonel dubaku is dead.
杜巴库上校已经死了
Laurent must never know about this,
永远不能让劳伦特知道这件事
Or about his father's cowardice.
还有他父亲是个懦夫
There is no sign of my father.
我父亲不见了
Let me take his place on the assault team.
让我取代他在突击队的位置吧
Spoken like a true dubaku.
果真是虎父无犬子啊
Laurent, it is time for us to go.
劳伦特 我们该出发了
This is it, larry, no question.
这就是了 拉里 绝对没问题
They're moving out.
他们出动了
Any idea what the next target is?
知道下个目标是什么吗
No.
不知道
From our location,
从我们的位置
It is approximately 100 meters to the entrance.
到入口大概有100米的距离
The following takes place between 7 p.m. and 8 p.m.
以下事件发生在晚上7点到8点
Let's move.
行动
That's it. i need to see her right now.
够了 我现在就要见她
Ms. taylor, the president will see you as soon she is able
泰勒女士 总统一有空就会见你的
Well, you tell her her daughter is done waiting.
那你告诉她 她女儿不想再等了
I'm going to the hospital to be with my father.
我现在去医院陪我父亲
I think it would be a good idea
我想在你走之前
To talk to your mother before you do that.
还是去跟她说一声为好
The president's orders are that you remain in the white house.
总统有令 让你继续留在白宫
So if i try to leave,
那么如果我想走
You will actually physically restrain me?
你会对我施行人身限制吗
Oh, that would never happen, ms. taylor,
不会那样的 泰勒女士
Because i know you have too much respect
因为我知道你对你母亲
For your mother and her office
还有她的工作给予了足够的尊敬
To ever let things get that far.
绝不会做得太离谱
Well done, agent.
算你说得好 探员
You've been at this a while.
你干这行有好长时间了吧
Five administrations, ma'am.
五届政♥府♥ 女士
Olivia,
奥莉维亚
Your mother asked me to fill you in on what's happening.
你母亲让我告诉你发生了什么事
Well, with all due respect, ethan,
恕我直言 伊桑
You're the last person she should be sending.
她派你来传话是大错特错了
There's about to be another terrorist attack on this city.
城内将会有另外一起恐怖袭击事件
That's why she wants you to remain here.
所以她才让你继续留在这里
Are we talking about more planes going down?
你是说会有更多飞机会失事
We don't know.
还不清楚
But whatever's going to happen will happen soon.
但是不管会发生什么 都已是迫在眉睫了
I'm heading to the Pentagon.
我要去五角大楼了
On top of all of this,
最重要的是
There's also the invasion to deal with.
还有一个进兵计划需要处理
So, bear in mind,
所以 记住
Your mother's under tremendous pressure right now.
你母亲正面临巨大的压力
It's only a matter of time before the media picks up
媒体知晓安全措施加强之事
On the heightened security measures.
只是个时间问题
I want to issue a statement
我要在他们知晓之前
Before that happens.
发布一个声明
Play down the actual likelihood of an attack,
对袭击的现实可能性进行淡化处理
Talk about the security measures
告知媒体安全措施
as being due diligence, rather than...
只是出于必要的考虑 而避免谈及...
No, meredith.
不 梅瑞狄斯
The public deserves the truth.
公众有权了解实情
We stress caution and calm,
我们需要强调谨慎和冷静
But we acknowledge we have intel
但是我们必须承认情报显示
about another terror attack
我们正面临着又一起恐怖袭击
Yes, ma'am. angela and i will have something
是的 阁下 安吉拉和我
For you as soon as possible.
会尽快为您起草演讲稿
Madam president, larry moss is calling in.
总统阁下 拉里·莫斯打来电♥话♥
He says he's got a lead on the attack.
他说有关于袭击的线索
Put him through.
电♥话♥接过来
Agent moss, you're on with the president.
莫斯探员 已为您接通总统阁下
Madam president, we've discovered
总统阁下 我们发现
What we believe was a staging area
并确信在波托马可河南岸
Being used by terrorists on the south shore of the potomac,
有一处集结待命地区已被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥占用
Near the itp rail and shipyards.
此地就靠近ITP铁路和船厂
Madam president, we've identified one of the men
总统阁下 我们已经确认当中一名男子
As general juma.
就是朱玛将军
What?!
什么
Juma's in dc?
朱玛在华盛顿
Yes, ma'am, and we know that there are at least
是的 阁下 就我们所掌握的情况
A dozen other men involved in the attack,
至少还包括另外12名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
And they are armed for a small war.
他们全副武装 准备发起一场小规模的战争
Have you found evidence that tells us
有没有发现任何关于
Where the target might be?
袭击目标的证据
No, ma'am, but we have search teams
没有 阁下 但我们已派出搜查小组
Out looking for the men, and we're hoping that
找寻这伙歹徒的下落 我们希望
Agent walker has more information.
沃克探员能掌握更多线索
She's the one who i.d.'d juma, but, uh,
是她发现的朱玛 但是
We've lost contact with her.
我们和她失去了联♥系♥
Lost contact?
失去联♥系♥
Yes, madam president,
是的 总统阁下
But we have every reason to hope that she's still alive
但我们有足够的理由相信她还活着
And in pursuit of the terrorists.
还在继续追踪恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
If she's out there, ma'am, we'll find her.
如果她在那儿 阁下 我们会找到她的
Hold it right there!
不许动
I'm agent renee walker, FBI.
我是蕾妮·沃克探员 联邦调查员
Agent walker, we just got an alert on you.
沃克探员 我们刚刚接到搜寻你的警报
you need to call larry moss
你们得马上打电♥话♥给
At fbi right now. tell him there's gonna be
联调局的拉里·莫斯 告诉他们
A terrorist attack on the white house.
会有一场针对白宫的恐怖袭击
Yes, ma'am. i'll call it in right away.
好的 长官 我现在就打给他们
this is thompson...
我是汤普森
Ranger thompson, please respond and report your location.
巡警汤普森 请报告你的位置
Ranger thompson...
巡警汤普森
Bill.
比尔
The attorney general wants you transferred to his custody
司法部长希望把你转交到他手下羁押
So he can file criminal charges.
这样他可以对你提出刑事诉讼
Have we learned anything else about the attack?
有没有任何袭击的消息
I reached tony.
我跟托尼联♥系♥上了
He couldn't get any more information from his guy.
他从线人那里得不到半点情报
According to the fbi, renee walker
据联邦调查局说
Followed a lead on her own
蕾妮·沃克独自追踪线索
To an abandoned warehouse on the potomac.
来到波托马可河边一个废弃的仓库里
Got a visual on a heavily-armed commando unit
发现了一支以朱玛为首的
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表