Previously on 24.
《反恐24小时》前情提要
The justice department is investigating
司法部正在调查乔纳斯·霍格斯
The Jonas Hodges car bombing.
的汽车炸♥弹♥的事
I changed my mind.
我告诉过你我改变主意了
I didn't transfer the funds.
我没有转账
Why would he go ahead and kill Hodges if he wasn't paid?!
没给他酬劳 他为什么还对霍奇斯下手呢
Because it's what you wanted, am I right?
这正合你意啊 对吧
Jack, I unlocked Tony's location data.
杰克 我破解了托尼的定位数据
Okay, we've got him.
好 我们看到他了
Where's the canister?!
毒气罐在哪里
I am not going to stop until you tell me where it is.
你不告诉我 我不会停手
Jack. It's all right, it's all right.
杰克 没事没事
You need to give yourself a shot.
你该打一针了
I already did 20 minutes ago.
20分钟前打过了
It's not working.
没用
You heading home?
你是回家吗
Us, too.
我们也是
This is Bauer.
我是鲍尔
I'm sending a link to your phone.
我正把链接发到你手♥机♥上
It's something I think you should see.
有样东西你需要看一看
Your daughter's in the company of our operatives.
你女儿正在我们的控制之中
Put this call on your earpiece and keep the line open.
把这条线连到你耳机上 让它一直开着
I'm gonna be listening to everything you say.
我要监听你说的每句话
You will help Tony Almeida escape
你得帮助托尼·阿尔梅达脱身
Or my people will murder your daughter.
不然我的人会杀了你女儿
The following takes place between 6 a.m. and 7 a.m.
以下情节发生在凌晨6点至7点间
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
The deputy attorney general is ready for you, ma'am.
司法部副部长在等你 女士
Telepresence call is initiated.
已启动网真电♥话♥会议
Network is secure. Go ahead.
网络安全 请讲吧
Good morning, Ms. Taylor.
早上好 泰勒女士
Thank you for giving up your time for this investigation.
谢谢你抽空来接受这次调查
Of course.
我应该做的
Mrs. Rollins and Mr. Hock are from the justice department.
这是司法部的罗林斯夫人和霍克先生
They'll be conducting your interview.
他们会对你进行提问
Let the record show that this is to be the testimony
接下来是
Of Olivia Taylor, acting white house chief of staff
白宫首席顾问奥利维亚·泰勒关于
Regarding the homicide of federal witness Jonas Hodges.
联邦证人乔纳斯·霍奇斯谋杀一案的证词
Let it also show that I'm present to ensure that
我出席是为了确保调查的严谨
Strict protocols be followed for Ms. Taylor's protection.
保护泰勒女士
Why would I need protecting?
我为什么需要保护
A poor choice of words.
用词不准确
I merely meant that, uh, your questioning is just a formality.
只是这样 对你的询问仅是例行公事
We have to go through everyone who had knowledge of
我们得对所有知道霍奇斯出事前行踪的人
Hodges' whereabouts up until the time of the car bombing.
进行调查
I see.
明白了
Mrs. rollins, you have the floor.
罗林斯夫人 到你了
Let's begin.
开始吧
I wanted olivia in this briefing.
我让奥利维亚来参加这次通报会
Where is she? I'm sorry, ma'am,
她在哪里 抱歉 女士
But she's tied up with the deputy a.g.
她正跟司法部副部长在一起
And investigators looking into the Hodges murder.
接受霍奇斯谋杀一案的调查
Have they made any progress on who leaked Hodges' location?
他们查到谁泄露了霍奇斯所在地点了吗
Not yet.
还没有
But they agree that the list of people
但他们认为知道霍奇斯还活着
Who knew Hodges was alive and at FBI is short.
待在调查局的人很少
The leak had to come from inside.
泄密人应该是内部人员
Good morning, everyone.
早上好 各位
Morning, madam president.
早上好 总统阁下
Madam president.
总统阁下
Please take your seats.
请坐
I realize that we are all in dire need of sleep.
我知道大家都很困顿
But I felt that it was vital to bring you all up to speed
但让各位及时了解
On the events of the past few hours
过去几小时发生的事情
And a greater crisis we face on the horizon.
以及即将发生更大的危机 刻不容缓
Less than 30 minutes ago, the FBI managed to recover
不到30分钟前 调查局成功找到
The last canister of the bioweapon.
最后一罐生化武器
But I'm afraid that the danger is far from over.
但恐怕危险还未解除
Before his death, Jonas Hodges told us
在乔纳斯·霍奇斯被杀前 他说
That there were other parties involved with him
还有其他势力也参与了
In the creation of this bioweapon--
生化武器的研制
A highly secret and extremely powerful group
一些极为隐蔽 既有权势
Of private military firms
的私人军工企业
Collaborating to undermine the government of this country.
勾结起来破坏我们国家的政♥府♥
Excuse me, madam president.
不好意思 总统阁下
But which military firms are we talking about?
我们说的是哪些军工企业
We don't know, admiral.
我们不知道 上将
Hodges gave us no names or idea
霍奇斯没有透露这些公♥司♥
Of which companies are involved.
的名字或其他信息
But whoever they are,
但不管他们是谁
They represent a very real and ongoing threat.
他们都是实实在在的威胁
Now, we don't have much actionable intelligence at this point.
目前我们没有可靠情报
However, the FBI has apprehended former CTU operative
联邦调查局已经拘押了前反恐组成员
Tony almeida.
托尼·阿尔梅达
He is a key figure in this plot,
他是这次阴谋的关键人物
And someone we hope will be able to help us
我们希望能通过他
Uncover who these people are.
找到这些人
Agent Walker, this is air support Bravo Three.
沃克探员 我是布拉沃三号♥空援组
We're in position. Your convoy is in sight.
我们已就位 你们的护卫队在视线范围
Roger that, Bravo Three.
收到 布拉沃三号♥
Metro will be controlling traffic
警方会调控交通
And setting up a secure corridor through the downtown area.
在市区建立安全通道
We'll be bringing Almeida into headquarters
我们会带托尼·阿尔梅达
Through the west entrance.
从西大门进入总部
It's almost time, Mr. Bauer.
鲍尔先生 是时候了
The convoy you're traveling with is about to get off on the I-70.
跟你一起的护卫队快下I-70洲际公路了
You need to break off before you reach the downtown exit
在进入市区前你必须得行动
Or you'll lose your chance to facilitate an escape for Tony.
否则就没那么容易帮托尼逃走了
For your daughter's sake,
为了你女儿好
You don't want that to happen.
你不想这样的
Now listen carefully.
现在好好给我听着
You'll need to commandeer the van
你得控制这辆车
And peel onto the taft street exit in about four miles.
开到约四英里外的塔夫特大街路口
I'll direct you further once you've managed that.
到了后我再说怎么做
Remember, my operatives are with your daughter.
记住 我手下的人正看着你女儿
In fact, I'm looking at her right now.
事实上 她的一举一动我都清楚
So don't try to be a hero.
别想逞英雄
Something wrong?
怎么了
It's just starting to look like the flight is gonna be full,
感觉飞机要满员了
And I'm on standby.
我只能做下一班
No, no, you're gonna get on.
不不 你肯定能登机的
I mean, there have to be some people that are too spooked
昨天飞机差点相撞的事情
To fly after those planes went down yesterday.
肯定有人心有余悸不敢来了
Bob.
鲍勃
Did you have to bring that up?
提那事干嘛
I'm just saying.
就是说说
Look, I think it makes us safer.
他们做了预防措施
They're gonna take extra precautions.
会让我们更安心
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Are those yours?
这些是你的行李吗
Yeah, that's right.
是的
Would you mind, so my mother could sit down, please?
能麻烦挪一下吗 为我妈妈腾个地方
Oh, sure.
当然
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, you're bleeding.
你流血了
What?
什么
You have a scratch on your neck.
你脖子上有一个抓伤
Honey.
亲爱的
Oh, that must have happened
是不是你下出租时
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表