Previously on 24.
《反恐24小时》前情提要
Before his death,
在乔纳斯·霍奇斯被杀前
Jonas Hodges told us
他说
That there were other parties involved with him
还有其他势力也参与了
In the creation of this bioweapon.
生化武器的研制
The FBI has apprehended Tony almeida.
联邦调查局已经拘押了托尼·阿尔梅达
He is a key figure in this plot,
他是这次阴谋的关键人物
Jonas Hodges was killed outside FBI headquarters.
乔纳斯·霍奇斯是在调查局总部外被杀的
Ms. Taylor Might be involved.
可能跟泰勒小姐有关
Olivia is capable of many things,
奥利维亚的确有很多手段
But I can't believe committing murder is one of them.
但我不相信她会去杀人
I need you to access the digital recording system.
我需要你打开数字录音系统
To see if their conversation was recorded.
看是否有他们的对话录音
What I can't live with is that monster getting away with this.
我无法忍♥受的是那个恶棍逍遥法外
My operatives are with your daughter.
我手下的人跟你女儿在一起
In fact, I'm looking at her right now.
实际上 我现在就看着她呢
You will help Tony Almeida escape
你得帮助托尼·阿尔梅达脱身
Or my people will murder your daughter.
不然我的人会杀了你女儿
Don't move.
不许动
Jack, why?
杰克 为什么这样做
The people that are working with Tony
托尼的同伙
Have operatives with Kim right now.
派了人监视金
They threatened to kill her if I don't break him out.
如果我不把他弄出去 他们说会杀了她
People who are watching you,
那些监视你的人
They're our only lead to finding your father
是找到你父亲的唯一线索
That laptop has the camera they were using to track me.
那个笔记本上有用来监视我的摄像头
We may be able to back trace to the people that have my father.
也许可以反向追踪到抓我父亲的人
Your people are gonna be able to launch the biological attacks
你的人可以按原计划
Just as they originally planned.
发动生化袭击
How?
怎么发动
We have Jack.
我们还有杰克
The pathogen's in his organs.
病原体就在他的身体里
We'll be able to harvest everything we need from his body.
我们可以从他身体里提取我们想要的东西
Tony believes in what we're doing.
托尼相信我们做的事
Are you suggesting I meet with him?
你是说我得跟他见面吗
I'll look Almeida in the eye,
我会好好看看阿尔梅达
And if, for any reason, I don't like what I see,
如果有任何地方让我不高兴
I can't let him walk out of that meeting alive.
他就别想活着离开
How much longer does he have?
他还有多少时间
A couple of hours, give or take.
几个小时左右
The pathogen could survive up to two hours after death,
人死亡后病原体能存活两小时
In fact, the only sure way to destroy it
实际上 杀死病原体的唯一方法
Is by exposure to extreme temperatures above 500-degrees celsius.
是将其暴露在在500摄氏温度的高温里
Get him ready to move.
让他起来走了
The following takes place between 7 a.m. and 8 a.m.
以下情节发生在凌晨7点至8点间
Tell me if you need more people on this and I will get them for you.
如果需要找些人来帮你 就告诉我
We don't need people. we need to get lucky.
我们不需要人 我们需要的是运气
The transmitter node on the laptop is encrypted with multiple relays.
笔记本里的发送器节点是多个中继加密的
Can you source the transmission or not?
能不能找到发送的接收源
I'm trying to come up with a work-around.
我正想办法
Call me as soon as you have something.
想到马上告诉我
They still can't source the transmission?
还是找不到接收源吗
They're working on it.
他们正努力
Chloe and Janis are doing everything that they can.
克罗伊和詹尼斯正竭尽所能
Is there no other lead, no other way to find my father?
没有其他的线索或者方法找到我爸爸了吗
This is a good lead, kim.
金 这已经是很有用的线索了
The only reason we have it is 'cause of you.
我们找到这线索多亏了你
Yeah, except my father's dying.
但我爸爸却快死了
And we don't know how much time he has left.
我们不知道他还剩多少时间
Come in.
请进
What are you still doing here?
你还在这里干什么
Just finishing up the conversation we started.
继续我们未完的对话
Aaron,
亚伦
I told you to escort ethan to the gate.
我已经叫你把伊桑送出去了
Now take him out of my office and off the white house grounds.
现在把他带出我的办公室 带出白宫
No, ma'am, I am not gonna do that.
女士 我不能那样做
I'm calling security.
我叫保安来了
Having me dig up dirt on Noah Daniels is one thing.
要我挖出诺亚·丹尼尔斯的丑闻是一回事
This is a whole different animal.
但这次就完全不同了
I'm aware of that, Martin.
这个我明白 马丁
I want this to happen. I want this person taken care of.
替我办成此事 我要你好好收拾这恶贼
It's Jonas Hodges.
是乔纳斯·霍格斯
The digital card you confiscated from me was blank.
你从我那里搜走的数字存储片是空白的
I gave the real one to agent Pierce.
我把真的给皮尔斯探员了
How long have you known, Aaron?
亚伦 你知道这事多久了
I had my suspicions, ma'am, but I was hoping I was wrong.
女士 我有怀疑 但我本希望我错了
I'll wait outside, sir.
我出去等 先生
Ethan, this doesn't tell the whole story.
伊桑 这并不是事实的全部
Sounds pretty clear to me.
对我来说已经够清楚了
Hodges is dead, you're responsible.
霍奇斯死了 是因为你
I know, but I tried to stop it from happening.
我知道 可我本想阻止这事发生的
Oh, save it, Olivia!
省省吧 奥利维亚
You can't talk your way out of this situation, not this time.
你这次可不能耍耍嘴皮子就想没事
All right, Ethan...
好吧 伊桑
You win.
你赢了
I'll resign.
我会辞职
Come up with some excuse.
编个借口
You could have your job again.
你可以复职了
Everything will go...
什么事都
This isn't about getting my job back!
我不是回来抢工作的
It's about the truth!
是为了真♥相♥
The truth could destroy my mother's administration.
真♥相♥会危及到我妈妈的政♥权♥
I am fully aware of the implications
这事公开的结果
If this goes public.
我比谁都清楚
You don't have to spell them out for me.
不用你来告诉我
Then what do you want?
那你想干嘛
For the president to take the next step.
留给总统去决定
Whether she decides to prosecute this or bury it,
继续追究还是保持缄默
That's her call.
这是她的决定
But she needs to know the truth.
她应该知道真♥相♥
I'll let you tell her yourself.
你自己去跟她讲吧
I can't believe you're doing this.
真不敢相信你会这样做
You're betraying everything that you've ever worked for.
你背叛了你所有的信仰
I know you think this country failed you,
我知道这个国家让你失望了
And I don't care what kind of ideology you believe in now.
我也不在乎你现在的信仰变成了什么样
This is no way to fight for it.
这绝不值得你去做
What you're doing is wrong.
你在做的一切都是错的
This is wrong, and you know it!
这么做是错的 你知道的
Damn it, Tony, look at me!
托尼 看着我
Please...
我求你
As someone who was once your friend...
看在我们曾经私交甚笃的面子上
Let me die in peace.
让我平静的死去吧
Don't let them use me to kill innocent people.
不要让他们用我杀无辜的人了
I have no intention of letting them use you
我根本没想让他们
As a pathogen, Jack.
在你身体里提取病原体 杰克
I never did.
我没真么想过
I overheard you. this was your idea.
我听见你说的了
You sold it to them.
你卖♥♥给他们的
It was just a play.
只是做戏而已
A play?
做戏
To get the man who's coming here right now.
是引诱那个幕后主使过来
Took me three years to find him.
花了我三年找到他
Took me another year
又用了一年
To get him to meet me face-to-face.
能和他面对面
I had to prove myself to him
我杀了乔纳斯·霍奇斯
By taking down Jonas Hodges.
向他证明我的能力
I had to convince him that I was a true believer in his cause.
我用这个向他阐明我对他的信仰深信不疑
What the hell are you talking about?
你在说什么
His name is Alan Wilson.
他叫阿兰·威尔森
He was the man behind Charles Logan.
是查尔斯·罗根的的幕后主使
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表