They showed you lies created by my enemies!
他们给你看的是我敌人捏造的伪证
You don't know me.
你不了解我
And you don't know my country.
也不了解我的祖国
I brought peace to Sangala.
我给桑加拉带来了和平
No. shh, shh!
别
Don't be afraid, huh?
别害怕
It's just...
只是
When I heard what you had done,
当我得知你背叛了我时
It was like you had
那一刻 就像是
Driven a dagger through my heart.
你将匕♥首♥刺穿了我的心脏
I'm a forgiving man, Marika.
我是个宽宏大量的男人 玛丽卡
I still want you to come with me.
我仍旧希望你跟我远走高飞
I want to give you the life that I promised.
我想让你过上我承诺过的好日子
I can't go with you.
我不能跟你走
I don't know who you are.
我不知道你究竟是谁
You do.
你知道
You do. if you look past your fear,
你知道 如果你的目光不再停留在恐惧感上
You'll see that I am still the man that you
你会明白我还是原来那个
Fell in love with.
和你相爱的人
I won't leave without you, Marika.
我不会撇下你一个人走 玛丽卡
All right.
好吧
You won't be disappointed.
我不会让你失望的
Come.
来
Your story was verified by FBI.
联调局证实了你说的话
I'm sorry about the misunderstanding.
抱歉误解了你
Did FBI find Marika Donoso?
联调局找到玛丽卡·道诺索了吗
I don't know. you can ask them yourself.
不清楚 你可以自己问他们
Agent Moss wants to talk to you.
莫斯探员想和你通话
Larry, where are they? where's Marika?
拉里 他们在哪里 玛丽卡在哪里
We lost her cell phone signal. What do you mean?
她的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥中断了 什么意思
What happened? I don't know.
出了什么事 不知道
Just went dead about three minutes ago.
三分钟前突然中断了信♥号♥♥
Where? In an alley
在哪里 一条小巷里
On the northeast corner of N and 10th Street.
在N大街和第十大街东北角
I'm looking through traffic cams now.
我正在查看电子眼的监控录像
All right, we're going to come. standby.
好 我们这就出发 随时待命
They lost Marika's signal.
玛丽卡的信♥号♥♥中断了
That's it. there. Jack?
找到了 杰克
We got a make on the car. it's a dark gray
我们确认了车辆的型号♥ 深灰色
Jeep Grand Cherokee, turned south on 11th Street
是辆大切诺基吉普车 大约两分钟前
About two minutes ago. Copy that.
在第十一大街向南转向 收到
Moving to intercept. Did you see Marika?
准备赶去拦截 看见玛丽卡了吗
Yes. she got in the car with Dubaku.
看到了 她和杜巴库一起上的车
Chloe, stay on those traffic cams. I'm on it.
克罗伊 继续监控电子眼 我在监控
We're ten minutes from the airfield.
我们离机场十分钟车程
Is my plane ready?
飞机准备好了吗
Fueled and waiting.
已经加完油等候起飞了
Did you take care of the problem?
你把问题解决了吗
She's had a change of heart.
她已经改变了心意
She's coming with me.
和我一起走
Colonel, she was working with the FBI.
上校 她和联调局合作
You were almost arrested because of her.
你差点因为她而被捕
She's not your concern.
你不用管她
You just worry about getting me out of the country.
只要把我弄出国就好
Who was that?
你和谁通话
It was a government official.
一个政♥府♥官员
He's been working for me.
一直为我效力
A very corrupt man.
是个腐♥败♥分子
I look forward to no longer dealing with people like him.
我可不愿再和这种败类为伍了
I want to spend time with people I really care about.
我想和我真正在乎的人厮守终生
they're still on 11th.
他们还在第十一大街
They just crossed over to New York Avenue.
刚过十字路口到纽约大街
Copy that.
收到
Come on!
快点啊
Jack, they're turning left. Hold on.
杰克 他们左拐了 抓稳了
FBI. go! go!
联调局 快跑 快
Hold on!
抓稳
Get on top of the car! see if you can maintain a visual.
爬上车顶 看看能否还能看到他们
Ow! Marika!
玛丽卡
Marika!
玛丽卡
Jack, they crashed!
杰克 他们翻车了
Go!
走
Get back in your car!
回到车里
Larry, Dubaku's vehicle's been involved in an accident.
拉里 杜巴库的车出了车祸
We need an ambulance, now!
我们需要救护车 快
Copy.
收到
Back away!
闪开
Stay on your knees!
跪下
Get on the ground, now!
趴在地上 快
Now!
快
I got Dubaku.
找到杜巴库了
Agent Walker, the car is on fire.
沃克探员 车子着火了
Get out of there!
快离开
Get out of there!
快离开
I gave her my word, so back off
我给过她承诺 你不帮我的话
Or help me.
就给我退后
it's her leg-- it's pinned.
她的腿被压住了
Hold on.
抓住
Pull... pull!
拉 拉
Jack.
杰克
Go! Go!
走 快走
You all right?
没事吧
come on.
快
Larry, where is my ambulance?
拉里 救护车在哪里
Dubaku's badly injured.
杜巴库严重受伤
He's unconscious.
他失去了知觉
I need that ambulance now.
我现在就要救护车
They're on their way, Jack.
快到了 杰克
We'll have the capitol of Sangala secured within the hour.
我们会在一小时内解放桑加拉首府
He's surprised how little resistance Our troops have encountered.
他很惊讶我军 仅遇到如此微薄的抵抗
And you'll be happy to know we have liberated
您应该感到高兴 我们解放了
The refugee camp in Kasanga province.
卡桑加省的难民营
2,000 civilians are safe from Juma's forces.
2000名平民逃离了朱玛军队的魔掌
Madam president?
总统阁下
I'm sorry, Ethan.
抱歉 伊桑
Oh, my god, Kasanga province.
天哪 卡桑加省
That's... that's very good news.
真是个好消息
Uh, maybe we should
可能我们应该
Finish this another time.
另找时间谈这些
Can I get you anything,
我能为您效劳吗
Madam president?
总统阁下
No, thank you.
不用 谢谢
Would you like to talk about it?
想说说心里话吗
What happened to Henry was my fault, Ethan.
亨利弄成这样都是我的错 伊桑
He never believed our son committed suicide.
他一直不相信我们儿子是自杀
He was right.
他没错
And I didn't listen to him.
而我却置若罔闻
And if I had, we wouldn't
如果我当时相信他
Be here right now.
就不会是现在这个局面了
Henry wouldn't be fighting for his life,
亨利就不用冒死调查真♥相♥
And we might have exposed this conspiracy.
那样我们早就揭穿了阴谋
Our government wouldn't be paralyzed.
整个政♥府♥也不会陷入瘫痪
I didn't believe Henry, either.
我也没相信亨利
No one did.
谁都没信他
But I'm his wife.
但是我是他妻子
He deserved my trust.
他应当得到我的信任
Madam president?
总统阁下
I'm sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰了
It's all right, Bill.
没关系 比尔
Go ahead.
请讲吧
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表