We got a location on the weapon,
我们知道武器的位置了
We're getting ready to stage a raid on the compound. I want to go.
我们正准备派部队进行突袭 我想去
I can understand why,but i'm sorry.
我能理解你的动机 但很抱歉
I can't allow it. Larry,i can help you with this.
我不会批准 拉里 我能帮上忙
I'm the only one who's seen the canisters,
我是唯一见过毒气罐的人
I know exactly what we're looking for.
我知道它什么样
I read your debrief. You gave us all the details we need.
我看了你的简报 你把所需细节都说了
Larry,please,i've earned this.
拉里 拜托了 我有权去
Jack,i know what you've done today,
杰克 我清楚你今天所立下的汗马功劳
The sacrifice you've made.
还有你所付出的巨大牺牲
Uh,under any other circumstances,
在其他任何情况下
I'd want you out there with us,but you're sick,
我会让你和大家并肩作战 但你被感染了
And we have no idea when you're going to start showing sympToms.
我们不知道 你什么时候会发作
I cannot risk that happening out in the field.
我不能在行动中冒这个险
I need my best men for this operation.
这次行动需要精兵强将
I hope you can understand that.
我希望你能理解
You're right.
你是对的
You're right.
你是对的
I always knew eventually we'd agree on something.
我一直坚信最终我们会有达成一致的地方
I'm so sorry,Jack.
我很抱歉 杰克
Mr. Seaton?
西顿先生吗
Murphy,i need To check the personnel that...
墨菲 我需要查一下人员
That's it.
就在那
The weapons are inside there.
武器都在里面
How many men inside?
里面有多少人
Hodges,munitions team,security.
霍奇斯 武器押运小队 保安
I'm guessing a dozen or more.
怎么也得12个以上吧
Wolves are at the door,Tommy.
形势逼人啊 汤米
How much longer?
还要多久
We're still an hour away from being armed,sir.
武器部署完还需一小时 先生
We just intercepted a government transmission.
我们刚截获了政♥府♥的通讯
FBI is on the way.
联邦调查局的人正杀将过来
Sir,we haven't even run the sequence checks yet.
先生 我们连序列检查都没完成呢
Let's do it!
快马加鞭吧
Oh,damn it.
该死
What's our ETA?
还要多久能到
Two minutes,sir.
2分钟 长官
Tony,it's Larry Moss.
托尼 我是拉里·莫斯
Are you in position?
你到达位置了吗
Affirmative.
是的
We're about 50 yards north of the warehouse.
我们在仓库北边约50码外
What can you tell me?
有什么发现
Got two entrances,north and south.
南北各有一个入口
Heavy steel doors.
铁门很结实
Two guards armed with auTomatic weapons.
两个带自动武器的警卫
Seaton says there's probably about a dozen inside.
西顿说里面可能有十二个左右的人
We have to assume they're armed,as well.
他们应该也都带着武器
All right. we're almost there.
好的 我们就快到了
I'm gonna need your eyes on the ground,
我需要你监视地面上的动静
in case there's any resistance.
以防有人阻止我们降落
Copy that.
收到
Aerial one to home base.
空中一号♥呼叫总部
Target has been confirmed. we are go
目标已确认 我们准备
For tac plan alpha. copy that,aerial one.
按A计划行事 收到 空中一号♥
All feeds are live. we're monitoring your approach.
视频监控已打开 我们在监控你的行动
Sir,we're being signaled by Starkwood's air tower.
斯塔克伍德空塔向我们发信♥号♥♥
Let me talk to them.
让我和他们对话
You're on.
连上了
This is special agent Larry Moss from FBI.
我是联邦调查局探员拉里·莫斯
We have an executive order from the president of the United States
我们奉美国总统之命
To search one of your buildings.
来搜查你们其中一栋建筑
FBI? i'll need to get authorization from my superior.
调查局吗 我需要从我上级那得到许可
We have sent you a digital copy of the executive order.
我们已把命令的电子副本发给你了
Check your wireless frequency.
查一下你的无线频率
That is all the authorization you will need.
这就是你所需要的授权
Make no attempt to interfere,or you will be arrested.
不要试图阻挠 否则你将会被逮捕
Do you understand?
明白吗
Do you understand?
明白吗
Understood,FBI.
明白 调查局
Take us in.
带我们进去
Aerial one to home base.
空中一号♥呼叫总部
We're good to go.
我们准备降落
Copy that,aerial one.
收到 空中一号♥
Looks like you have got a clean approach.
看来你的行动顺利
No hostiles in sight.
没有发现敌情
You all right?
你没事吧
We have a medic.
我们带了医生
I'm fine.
我没事
Seaton,i need you to stay behind us.
西顿 你跟在我们后面
Let's go.
出发
Stand down!
放下武器
You were told to stand down!
叫你们放下武器
Lower your weapons and get on the ground now!
放下武器 趴在地上
Lock them down!
看住他们
Locked,sir.
门是锁着的 长官
Blow it.
炸开它
Blasting!
准备爆破
Three. two. one!
3 2 1
Go. go!
上 上
Where are the weapons?
武器在哪里
I don't know.
我不知道
What do you mean,you don't know?
你什么意思
Almeida was threatening to kill me.
阿尔梅达威胁说要杀我
I told him what he wanted to hear.
我只好编他想听的告诉他
You lying son of a bitch! you came to me!
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的骗子 是你主动来找我的
Now,where are the weapons?!
武器在哪里
Where are the damn weapons?!
武器到底在哪里
tell him to take his hand off me
叫他把手拿开
Tony? Tony! i need you to stand down now!
托尼 托尼 你退下
You're not getting away with this.
你跑不掉的
Secure him!
押起来
He's lying,Larry.
他在撒谎 拉里
He played me.
他耍了我
Yeah,i know. it looks that way.
我知道 看出来了
Well,what do you know?
看到了吧
Little old seaton bought us some time.
西顿老弟给我们争取到了一点时间
They're on the other side of the compound.
他们在基地的另一边
We just have to keep them there.
我们只要把他们困在那就成了
There's nothing here,sir.
这里什么都没有 长官
Renee,the warehouse is empty.
蕾妮 我们扑空了
Tony's informant sent us to the wrong location.
托尼的内应把我们带到了错误的地点
This whole thing was a diversion.
整件事就是个骗局
They couldn't have gotten them out that fast.
他们不可能转移那么快
The weapons are there somewhere.
武器还藏在基地的某个地方
Larry,the weapons have to be inside of Starkwood.
拉里 武器一定还在斯塔克伍德基地中
Tell them to keep looking.
让他们继续搜寻
Stand by.
原地待命
All right,everyone outside now.
好 都出去
All right,listen up.
好 听着
We're going to do a point-by-point search of this entire compound.
我们要在整个基地中做地毯式搜查
Good.
好的
I want four teams sweeping every structure on this property.
四支小队搜查这里的每栋建筑
Jack.
杰克
Hold your fire!
别开枪
Hold your fire.
别开枪
Hold your fire.
别开枪
Stay in position.
呆在原地
Tell Larry to have his men stand down.
让拉里叫他的人放下武器
Are you kidding me? they just drew on federal forces.
你开玩笑吧 他们想跟联邦军队动武
If you don't want to lose your men,you'll get them
如果你不想你的人白白送死的话
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表