Previously on 24.
《反恐24小时》前情提要
Livy, it could take weeks to find Ethan's replacement.
利维 找到能接替伊桑的人恐怕还要几周
In the meantime, I'm going to need a provisional chief of staff.
在这段时间里 我还需要一个代理参谋长
I would like that to be you.
我想任命你
I have Larry Moss calling for you.
拉里·莫斯想跟您通话
Ma'am, we have evidence
总统阁下 我们有证据表明
Juma allowed Starkwood to use
朱玛允许斯塔克伍德把桑加拉
Sangala as a base to manufacture biological weapons.
作为制♥造♥生化武器的实验基地
Are you saying these weapons are on us soil?
你是说这些武器就在美国本土吗
We suspect they're at the Starkwood headquarters
我们猜测这些武器就在
In Virginia.
斯塔克伍德的弗吉尼亚总部
And you're not suggesting that Starkwood intends
你该不会是认为斯塔克伍德
To use those weapons to attack this country?
会使用这些武器来攻击我们的国家吗
Given their actions today,
照他们今天的行动来看
We need to move on Starkwood immediately.
我们必须马上对斯塔克伍德采取措施
They're coming.
他们快杀将过来了
And they'll be coming with everything they've got.
而且会拿着所掌握的证据找上门来
And the only thing that's going to stop them
唯一能制止他们的办法
Is getting these weapons ready to deploy.
就是部署好这些武器
Tell me what the FBI knows.
告诉我联邦调查局掌握了多少我们的情况
I don't know anything,
我什么也不知道
Mr. Hodges.
霍奇斯先生
Get him out of here
把他带出去
And do what you have to do.
该用刑时就用刑
I'm not spending the rest of my life
我不想因为乔纳斯·霍奇斯的疯狂行为
In prison because Jonas Hodges has lost his mind.
而在监狱里过下半辈子
You know where the weapons are? Yes.
你知道武器在哪里吗 是的
Where's Jack?
杰克在哪
He managed to secure the weapons,
他试图保护武器不被夺走
But Starkwood got him back.
但还是被斯塔克伍德抢了回去
Jack was exposed.
杰克暴露在毒气中
There has to be something that you can do to help him.
但你们一定有办法可以救他
There's no cure.
无药可医
We got a location on the weapon.
我们知道武器的方位了
We're getting ready to stage a raid on the compound
我们正准备派部队进行突袭
I want to go.
我要参加
I'm sorry. i can't allow it.
很抱歉 我不会批准
I'm the only one who's seen the canisters.
我是唯一见过毒气罐的人
I know exactly what we're looking for.
我知道它什么样
But you're sick. we have no idea
但你被感染了 我们不知道
When you're going to start showing symptoms.
你什么时候会发作
You're right.
你是对的
Where are the damn weapons?!
武器到底在哪里
He played me.
他耍了我
Little old Seaton bought us some time.
西顿老弟给我们争取到了一点时间
We're going to do a point by point search of this entire compound.
我们要在整个基地中
Of this entire compound.
做地毯式搜查
There are biological weapons on this facility.
这里有生化武器
We're not going anywhere without them.
找不到 我们不会走
You try to advance any farther,
如果你们再得寸进尺
You will be fired upon.
我们会开枪还击
The following takes place between 12 a.m. and 1 a.m.
以下情节发生在凌晨12点至1点间
I count three platoons at least.
我数了下至少有三个排的兵力
Everything mil-spec.
全副武装
Yeah. they were waiting for us.
对 他们这是守株待兔
This was one big trap.
这是个大陷阱
Renee, we would really use those satellite overheads.
蕾妮 用监控卫星帮帮我们
Copy, Larry.
收到 拉里
What have we got? Nothing.
有进展没 没有
The subnet's been crashing.
子网已经崩溃了
Okay, wait, wait, wait. here we go.
等一下 等等 好了
I've got sat five retasting now...
我已重新连上5号♥卫星
Somebody talk to me.
谁能告诉我
What are you seeing?
你们都看见什么了
Larry, you've got hostiles on all sides.
拉里 你们被四面包围了
Damn it. find me an opening.
该死 给我找个突破口
I'm looking, but there's no way through.
正在找 但是没有能突围的路线
Okay, heads up. Is everybody seeing this?
注意 大家都看见了吗
Larry?
拉里
Yeah.
是的
Yeah. we're seeing it.
我们看见了
It's Hodges.
是霍奇斯
The men are at the ready, sir.
弟兄们听候您的差遣 先生
I appreciate your presence.
多谢您能亲自出马
Where else would i be?
那我还能去哪儿
Who's in charge here?
谁是负责人
I am.
我
Agent Moss.
我是莫斯探员
You need to move your men and allow us to proceed.
你得叫你的人退下 让我们继续搜查
I want you off our property.
我要你们离开我们的领地
And i want you to release my man.
还得把我的人放了
You have no right to take him hostage.
你们没权力把他扣为人♥质♥
I have an order from the president of the united states.
我是奉美国总统之令行事
To search this building.
奉命来搜查这栋楼
For weapons that do not exist.
找出那些莫须有的武器
Have you looked?
搜了吗
Are there weapons of mass destruction?
有大规模杀伤性武器吗
Are there weapons of any kind?
有任何武器吗
Is there anything in here at all?!
到底有还是没有
Agent Moss,
莫斯探员
Who dreamed up this charade?
谁这么异想天开
Give me a name.
报上名来
Let's get to the bottom of this.
我们得追究到底
You want to talk to me, Mr. Hodges?
你想跟我谈 霍奇斯先生
Get these guns off my head.
就让你的人把枪都放下
You think you have a gun at your head?
被人拿枪指着头就受不了了吗
You know what i've got?
那我呢
I've got the United States government sending SWAT Teams
大半夜的 美国政♥府♥兵临城下
And attack helicopters in the middle of the night.
派来了特警队还有武装直升机
I've got a government that i served faithfully for 30 years,
我可是为国效忠了整整30个春秋啊
Dreaming up bs accusations,
换来的却是 那些没种露出真实嘴脸的
So politicians too cowardly to show their faces,
政客们编造出一系列莫须有的指控
Can dismantle my company.
葬送了我毕生的基业
That's what i've got.
这就是我得到的回报
You've got five minutes
给你5分钟时间
To get these-these helicopters flying out of here
你和你的手下坐着这些直升机
With all of you on board.
给我离开这儿
You don't want to do this.
你不能这样
Five minutes.
就5分钟
And i want my man back.
放了我的人
Renee, you get that?
蕾妮 听见了吗
Yeah, we did.
我们听见了
And what options do we have? In five minutes?
有何良策 就5分钟吗
I know there's no time to bring in more tac support,
我知道没时间调兵遣将作战术支援了
So give me something else.
有别的路可走吗
All right, Larry, give me a second. stand by.
好吧 拉里 给我一点时间 等一下
That's it.
就是这个
I want to show you something.
我要给你看点儿东西
Hodges just gave us five minutes to clear the base.
霍奇斯只给我们5分钟撤离基地
We lost that situation. we were outmaneuvered
形势对我们不利 我们失去了制胜先机
But i think i found us a new way in.
但是我想我找到了一个新突破口
Look. these are senator Mayer's files.
看 这是迈尔参议员提供的文件
This is Douglas Knowles. he's the chairman of Starkwood.
道格拉斯·诺尔斯 斯塔克伍德的主席
He was actually helping the senator with the investigation.
就是他协助参议员进行调查
He is the one who brokered the deal to open the company's books.
是他暗中协助披露了公♥司♥内♥幕♥
What, another insider? didn't we just get burned?
又一个内应吗 不是刚上过一回当吗
Just listen.
听着
Knowles was loyal to Hodges for almost 20 years.
诺尔斯为霍奇斯干了快20年了
And now he's secretly helping the
现在他却秘密地协助
senator take down the Starkwood.
参议员搞垮斯塔克伍德公♥司♥
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表