What?
你说什么
You're kidding me.
你不是逗我玩吧
Anybody else have this yet?
还有别人知道这件事吗
not yet.It's all yours in time of the 11 o'clock.
没有 11点的新闻给你独家报导
Told you i'd take care of you,didn't i?
我说过会关照你 没错吧
You are too good to me,Olivia.
你对我太好了 奥利维亚
You just hold up your end.
你只管把你答应过的事办好就行
Make sure Kanin's the fall guy.
务必让卡宁来背黑锅
My mother is nowhere near this,understand?
我妈与此毫不相干 明白了吗
No problem.
没问题
She really doesn't have any idea that you're the leak?
她真的不知道你是走露消息的人吗
No,and it'd better stay that way.
对 最好别让她知道
She won't hear it from me.
我不会向她透露半个字
When are we having that dinner you promised?
你承诺过的晚餐 想好什么时候了吗
Maybe next week.
下周吧
It's always next week.
你总是推到下周
You'd better get to work if you're going to make that broadcast.
去干活吧 还有那个直播要做呢
preliminary ballistics.
这是初步弹道分♥析♥
So these files on the computer--
电脑上的这些文件
Presumably senator Mayer was looking at 'em before he was killed?
你认为迈尔被杀前 正在看它们吗
Someone was,sir.
至少有人在看 长官
They were opened and viewed within the last hour.
过去一个小时有人打开看了这些文件
So if the sen...
如果说
If the senator was killed point-blank in the entry hall,
参议员是在大厅入口被正面射杀
how are we explaining the slugs in the door frame and the railing?
为什么门框和栏杆上会有残留的子弹头
I don't know,sir.
还不清楚 长官
Get the crime lab guys on it.
让鉴证组的人检查一下
Yes,sir.
是 长官
Agent Walker,it's Larry Moss for you.
沃克探员 拉里·莫斯找你
Hello.
请讲
Senator Mayer is dead.
迈尔参议员死了
Where's Jack?
杰克在哪
Don't know; we don't have him.
还不知道 我们没有抓住他
Okay,but what,you think that he did this,Larry?
好吧 你是不是又认为是杰克干的 拉里
First Burnett and now Mayer?
先杀了伯内特然后又是迈尔吗
It looks that way.
看起来是这样
What do you mean "looks that way"?
什么意思
Well,that's why i'm calling. senator Mayer
这就是我打电♥话♥给你的原因
Was killed with a UMP 40 submachine gun.
迈尔是被一支UMP40冲♥锋♥枪♥射杀的
If bauer was on the run, where'd he get ahold of a weapon like that?
鲍尔现在在逃 他从哪弄来的这种武器
Also,there's evidence to suggest that the,uh--
而且现场证据也表明
There was a third party in the house
迈尔被杀的时候
When the senator was killed. What kind of evidence?
有第三方在场 什么证据
Unexplained slugs... ...a broken set of french doors,
奇怪的弹痕 被撞坏的法式玻璃门
A chair where it doesn't belong.
被挪动的椅子
Okay,so are you saying that this third party killed Mayer?
也就是说 是别人杀了迈尔
Well,you know,Renee, I might be saying that if i knew what the hell
蕾妮 我是想说如果我一开始就
Bauer was doing here in the first place.
知道鲍尔在这干嘛就好了
All right,Renee,listen.
好吧 蕾妮 听着
I want to meet you halfway,i do,
我真的想有个折中办法
But if you expect me to even entertain
但是 如果你希望我也认为
Bauer's innocence,you have got to help me here.
鲍尔是无辜的 你就要帮帮我呀
I can't,larry. If Jack is still underground,
不行 拉里 杰克既然仍在暗中调查
He is underground for a reason.
肯定是有他的原因的
There were files open on Mayer's computer--
迈尔的电脑上
Documents relating to his investigation into starkwood.
有打开的关于斯塔克伍德的调查资料
All right,so just tell me that,tell me that.
你告诉我这个 告诉我这个就行
Did starkwood ever come up in your conversation with Bauer?
鲍尔和你提到过斯塔克伍德吗
Renee.
蕾妮
Look,maybe,maybe I should have trusted you before,okay,
我知道 我应该早点相信你
But you have got to trust me now.
但是你现在也要相信我
What role does starkwood play in all this?
斯塔克伍德到底在扮演什么角色
The man who framed Jack for burnett's murder was John Quinn,
陷害鲍尔谋杀了伯内特的人叫约翰·奎恩
a starkwood contractor.
他是斯达克伍德的一个雇佣兵
Jack believes that they were behind Juma
杰克认为他们是朱玛一伙的帮凶
And all of the terrorist attacks today.
也是今天所有恐怖袭击的幕后黑手
He went to Mayer to get the evidence to prove it.
杰克到迈尔那边取证
I have to assume that Quinn followed him there.
可能奎恩跟踪他到了那里
That's all that I know,Larry,I swear.
我只知道这些 拉里 真的
Okay,I believe you.
好吧 我相信你
Thank you.
谢谢
Just sit tight,I'll be in touch soon.
你就待在那 我很快会再联络你
Well,let me help,Larry. I mean,Jack could still be out there.
让我去帮忙吧 杰克仍在孤军奋战
He may be in trouble.
他有可能遇到了麻烦
No,no,i can't release you,not yet.
不 我现在还不能放你 还不是时候
Reese,what's the status?
瑞斯 怎么样了
Just getting the chassis on,sir,I'll be a minute.
集装箱底盘已准备好了 我马上就过去
Hurry it up.
快点
Hold up,hold up,I don't have my truck.
稳住 稳住 车还没来
Put it down there,i want it there.
放那 放那 就放那里
Mitch,get up there.
米契 上去
Let's run a diagnostic now.
现在开始检测
I want to be ready to roll as soon as Reese gets here with that flatbed.
瑞斯的拖车一到 马上就走
Yes,sir.
是 长官
All right,there's the package.
好 货在那里
We should get back to the car.
我们应该回到车上
We want to be in position
一旦他们行动
to follow that container,once they move out.
我们就找好位置跟踪集装箱
Jack.
杰克
Just give me one second.
等一会
Cooper.
库柏
Now's as good a time as any to settle up with Carl.
是时候给卡尔结账了
Yes,sir.
是 长官
Thanks,Carl.
谢谢 卡尔
Good luck.
祝你好运
Let's go.
我们走
Where we going?
去哪
Your money's in my truck,just one aisle over.Come on.
钱在卡车里 就隔开一个过道 来吧
Jack,we should get going.
杰克 我们该行动了
No.
不
What are you doing? I thought you said the money was in the truck.
这是去哪 你不是说 到卡车那拿钱吗
What the hell's going on?
你到底要干嘛
Just keep moving.
往前走
Listen,i don't know what Stokes told you,
听着 我不知道斯多克斯怎么跟你说的
But I didn't tell a soul.
我真的从未和别人说过
Damn it,Jack,what the hell are you doing?
该死 杰克 你想干什么
Don't do it.
别这么干
You're gonna turn a surveillance job into a firefight.
你这么做会把监视任务升级为一场火拼
It'll be two against ten. Two against nine.
那会是一个两对十的局面啊 两对九
Right,and we lose our best chance
就算是 我们也失去了
At getting this weapon.
夺到武器的最佳时机
Don't break your own rules.
别坏了你自己的规矩
You may save one man,
你或许救得了一个人
But what about the thousands of people
但那些可能因生化武器
Who could die in a biological attack?
而死去的成千上万的人怎么办
Is this about you,Jack,or about them?
是你的承诺重要还是他们的命重要
You want to prevent another disaster or ensure that it's going to happen?
你想阻止一场灾难 还是想让它发生
That's far enough.
够远了
Turn around.
转过去
You're going to kill me,
你要杀我
You're going to have to look me in the eye.
就得正视着我的眼睛开枪
Okay.
好吧
Damn it.
该死
Thank you,thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
We've got about 30 seconds
在他们发现之前
Before they figure out what happened.
我们还有30秒时间
Okay,what's our fallback?
我们的备用计划呢
Steal the truck. Strong?
偷卡车 硬来吗
I'll make the direct assault,you cover the east flank.
我负责正面强攻 你从东侧掩护我
All we need is a big enough firefight
我们只需要狠狠地干上一场
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表