We're done debating this, joe.
这件事不用再争了 乔
The un's been issuing reprimands and economic sanctions
本杰明·朱玛屠♥杀♥了20多万百姓
While benjamin juma has slaughtered over 200,000 of his own people.
联♥合♥国♥已经进行了经济制裁
That number will continue to grow if we don't stop him now.
如果我们不阻止还会继续恶化
Did you find something?
有什么发现吗
I did. it doesn't confirm how your son died,
是的 还不能确定你儿子怎么死的
but it is suspicious.
不过很可疑
I'm listening.
接着说
His girlfriend, samantha,
他的女朋友萨曼莎
Received a large lump sum deposit about three days after roger's suicide.
在罗杰自杀三天后收到一大笔钱
You mean his alleged suicide.
你是说自杀是假象
I'll talk to her myself.
我会亲自和她谈的
Sorry for interrupting, senator.
抱歉要打断一下 参议员
We have a subpoena for jack bauer.
我们有张♥杰♥克·鲍尔的传票
He's being questioned by the united states senate.
他正接受美国参议院的审讯
We need mr. bauer immediately.
我们需要鲍尔先生 马上要
The CIP firewall protects every infrastructure system in this country.
CIP防火墙保护本国所有的基础系统
If it were breached they would all be vulnerable.
如果被攻破 系统就会被攻击
The department of justice is about to file criminal charges against me.
司法部要告我违法
I'm not exactly in a position to help you.
我恐怕没法帮你
One of the men behind this threat is someone you know.
这次事件的背后 有你的熟人
You think tony's looking for justice by attacking this country?
你认为托尼用袭击祖国以求公正吗
Help me find almeida, and you can ask him yourself.
帮我找到阿尔梅达 你自己问他啊
Where's tony almeida?
托尼·阿尔梅达在哪里
I'm not talking to you.
我不告诉你
This is your call.
你来决定吧
Do whatever it takes.
随你怎么做
All right! all right! all right!
好吧 好吧 好吧
I'll tell you what I know!
我告诉你我知道的
Last time I saw almeida...
上一次我见到阿尔梅达
There's nothing you or the fbi can do about this.
没你和联调局的事
Just stay away.
别管闲事
Tony, just talk to me.
托尼 说话啊
Tony!
托尼
Gsa 117, this is northeast three.
GSA117 这里是东北三号♥
Go ahead, air traffic control.
请讲 航管局
Advise passing 7,000.
建议高度7000英尺
Should be a smoother ride for you down there.
降到那里应该会平稳一些
Roger that, northeast three.
收到 东北三号♥
Gsa 117, enter descent for 1,500.
GSA 117 输入下降1500英尺指令
I've lost comm with gsa 117.
我与GSA117失去联络
Call back fbi.
给联调局打电♥话♥
Tell them we have a 767 on approach no longer under our control.
告诉他们有架767失去控制
Anybody get through to global skies 117 yet?
有人和GSA117联♥系♥上了吗
Not yet, sir. we're trying everything.
还没有 长官 我们正在努力
Where's the plane?
飞机到哪儿了
120 miles miles southwest of jfk.
肯尼迪机场东南120英里处
Right here.
在这里
All right, we have to alert them somehow.
好吧 我们必须要提醒他们
Analyze the projected flight path.
分♥析♥下飞行路线
Figure out if there's any way we can
看一下有没有可能
Contact them visually from the ground.
通过地面标识联♥系♥他们
Todd, access the passenger records.
托德 查下乘客记录
Get as many cell numbers as you can and try calling them. yes, sir.
尽可能找些手♥机♥号♥进行联♥系♥ 是 长官
Nothing on the emergency channels?
紧急频道呢
They're not trying to contact anyone,
他们并没和任何人联♥系♥
but they just descended to 1,500.
不过刚下降了1500英尺
I don't know on whose directions.
不知道是谁下的指令
Sir, I think I've got it.
长官 我好像找到了
Got what? listen to this.
找到什么了 您听
This was recorded right after we lost comm with them.
这是我们失去联络之后录的
Gsa 117, this is northeast three.
GSA117 这里是东北三号♥
Go ahead, air traffic control.
请讲 航管局
Advise passing 7,000.
建议高度7000英尺
Maintain 1,500.
保持1500英尺
Traffic ahead reporting minor turbulence.
前方预报有小股气流
Should be a smoother ride for you down there.
降到那里应该会平稳一些
They think they're communicating with us.
他们以为是我们发布的指令
Bureau.
这里是调查局
This is air traffic control, northeast three.
我是航管局 东北三号♥
I need to talk to agent moss. it's urgent.
我找莫斯探员 有紧急情况
I'll put you through.
我给你接过去
Agent moss, I'm transferring air traffic control again.
莫斯探员 还是航管局的电♥话♥
What's your status, sid?
情况怎么样 西德
Larry,
拉里
The people that broke through the
攻破防火墙的那帮人
Firewall are controlling one of my planes.
控制了我们的一架飞机
They're talking directly to the pilot as if they're air traffic control.
他们冒充航管局指挥飞行员
As long as the pilot thinks he's talking to one of us,
只要飞行员不知道他是冒充的
He'll do whatever they tell him.
就会一直听他们指挥
My god...
天啊
Gsa 117, this is northeast three control..
GSA117 这里是东北三号♥
Go ahead, air traffic control.
请讲 航管局
Standby for new runway assignment.
准备执行新的飞行路线
Turn right, heading zero-six-zero.
右转 飞行坐标060
Intercept radar vectors for runway three-one-left.
调整雷达向量至跑道31左侧
Northeast three,
东北三号♥ 我们这里显示
we're showing jfk weather systems unchanged.
肯尼迪机场并无天气变化
Yeah, we've had a change in wind direction.
没错 我们更改了风向指标
Locally, there's danger of wind shear.
本地确实有风向剪力的风险
Roger that, northeast three.
收到 东北三号♥
We're turning to heading zero-six-zero now.
转至坐标060
All right, they're changing course.
好了 路线改了
I just got off the phone with sid
我刚跟航管局的西德·保罗森
Paulson at northeast three air traffic control.
通完电♥话♥
Almeida's group is definitely in their system. larry...
阿尔梅达那伙人确实侵入系统了 拉里
Nsa just detected it.
安♥全♥局♥刚刚发现了
They're trying to locate the point of entry, but they're not optimistic.
他们正布置入口标识 但并不乐观
Forget where they got into the system.
先别管他们怎么入侵的系统
How the hell do we get them out?
怎么才能把他们弄走
they don't know. They've never seen anything like this before.
不知道 以前从没发生过
I got the alley.
我守住这边
Larry, go to channel two.
拉里 换到2频道
Yeah, go ahead.
好了 请讲
I hope you got information from schector.
希望你查到schector的消息了
This thing has escalated.
这事闹大了
"escalated" how?
闹大了 什么意思
Almeida's group has picked out a 767 in flight.
阿尔梅达挑了一架767飞机
They're controlling it.
现在已经控制了飞机
What? why, to what end?
什么 为什么 要飞到哪儿
I don't know, but we've got to find this guy.
不知道 不过必须要找到他
What did schector say?
谢克特怎么说
Not much before he was killed.
被杀之前没说什么
What?
什么
Sniper across the street.
街对面藏着狙击手
We sealed off the building immediately; we know he's in there.
我们立刻封锁了大楼 他就在那儿
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, it was surgical.
没事 干的太干净了
I'm sending you swat teams to search the building.
我派特警队去搜查大楼
Thank you.
谢谢
Swat teams are on their way.
特警队已经出发了
I think you got a problem.
我觉得你有麻烦了
Almeida called that office seconds
谢克特死了才几秒钟
after schector was killed.
阿尔梅达就打电♥话♥到办公室
How do you think he knew I was there?
他怎么会知道我在那里的
I'm assuming he had him under watch.
我想他被监视了吧
I think it came from your office.
我认为是你办公室的问题
What? someone from inside the fbi had to tip him off.
什么 联调局内部人泄的密
They were the only people who knew I was going with you.
只有他们知道我和你一起来的
No, I can't believe that.
不 我不相信
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表