只要一声令下他们就猛攻进去
Yeah, well, at this point,
是呀 这个节骨眼上
That order has to be given by the vice president.
必须让副总统定夺了
What's his status?
他在哪
Secret service has him en route To a secure location.
特勤局正护送他前往一个安全的地方
All right, let me know as soon as he's locked down.
好的 他安全了通知我一声
And Hovis, I need an infrared sat-scan of the building.
霍维斯 给我一份白宫的红外卫星扫描图
Highest resolution possible.
要最高的分辨率
Got it.
好的
Jack Bauer
[登记名单: 杰克·鲍尔]
You didn't tell me that jack was in the white house.
你没跟我说杰克在白宫
He was under arrest.
他是被捕了
Being held under guard when the attack took place.
在袭击发生时他被看管着
Under arrest for what?
为什么被捕
He found out an aide to senator mayer named burnett
他发现了参议员迈尔的副手伯内特
Was part of the conspiracy.
参与了这场阴谋
He was caught torturing him... In the white house.
杰克对他逼供时被逮个正着 就在白宫里面
Almost killed the man before he was stopped.
差点要了他的性命
Renee, the president is our priority, not jack bauer.
蕾妮 你的首要任务是总统 不是杰克·鲍尔
Are we clear on that? Clear.
明白了吗 明白了
Are you sure? Yes.
你确定 是的
They're bringing in more hostages.
他们正带来更多的人♥质♥
Get down! now!
快坐下
Get in here! sit!
过来 坐下
No talking.
不许说话
I don't see olivia.
我没有看到奥利维亚
Madam president, that's good news.
是好消息啊 总统阁下
I know aaron pierce.
我了解亚伦·皮尔斯
He will do everything in his power to make sure that your daughter is safe.
他会尽他所能 保护您的女儿
This is the white house, for god's sake.
我的上帝 这可是白宫啊
How is it possible that they were able
他们怎么通过我们的
To get around our security protocols?
重重警戒的
There's only one explanation.
只有一种可能
They had help on the inside.
他们有内应
From whom?
是谁
Oh, this is insane.
这太疯狂了
Juma must realize that there's no way for him to get out of this alive.
朱玛肯定知道他不可能活着出去了
I'm afraid he does. This is his endgame.
恐怕是的 这是他的最后一搏
He came here to make a statement,
他来这个国家是为了敲山震虎
And he's willing to die for it.
而他甘愿为此牺牲
As soon as the rescue teams realize that you're secure, they'll move in.
当营救小组知道您没事时 就会再冲进来的
It's only a matter of time.
只是时间问题
What's he doing?
他在干什么
Is that some kind of explosive? no.
是爆♥炸♥装置吗 不对
Mr. bauer?
鲍尔
Oh, my god.
天哪
They've got the access codes.
他们有通行密♥码♥
I need to get into that panel.
我必须人让那个控制面板短路
Is there something I can do?
我能做什么吗
Yeah, give me that toolbox over there.
把那个工具箱给我
Put it on the table.
放在桌子上
Damn it.
该死
Madam president, plug the cord into the wall, please.
总统阁下 把插头插♥进♥去
Now.
快点
Okay.
好了
General.
将军
What's wrong?
怎么了
It just went dead.
突然坏了
Somehow, they must have disabled the circuitry from inside.
他们肯定是从里面把线路搞短路了
Then, we'll use c4 to blow open the door.
我们用C4炸♥弹♥炸开门
We'll have to drill sinkholes into each of the 11 locking rods.
我们必须要在11个锁眼都打洞
It will take too long.
太费时间了
Depending on how the steel is hardened,
这得看钢筋有多坚固
C4 might not even work.
C4炸♥药♥可能都不管用
Then we'll find another way.
车到山前必有路
There can be no room for doubt.
不可否认的是
We have the president trapped.
总统已成困兽
We open up that door, we become a part of history.
只要我们打开那扇门 就可以名垂青史了
We will find another way.
车到山前必有路
Yes.
请讲
Just a moment.
等一下
Call came in on the dedicated uplink.
有您的专线电♥话♥
I heard it.
我听到了
It's him, sir.
是他 长官
Put him on speaker.
开到免提
General, didn't expect to be hearing from you directly.
将军 没想到会和你直接通话
What is it i can do for you?
我可以为你做些什么
We have a problem.
我们有一个麻烦
The president is secured in the lockdown.
总统在安全屋里
Well, we prepared you for that possibility.
在下早有所料
We gave you the specs for the locking mechanism.
我把那个安全屋的设施说明书给你了
They shorted the lock out from the inside.
他们在里面把控制面板短路了
I need you to find me another way in.
请你再帮我找一个进去的方法
General, I've given you everything i have to give.
将军 我已倾囊相助了
My part in this thing is over.
我的使命已经完成了
Are you forgetting that you don't have the shipment yet?
你忘记了你货物还没有到手吧
Now, general, I expect you to be an honorable man.
将军 我希望你言而有信
We made a deal.
我们有约在先
We held up our end of the bargain.
我遵守了我的承诺
We got you in the white house.
把你弄进了白宫
I expect you to hold up yours.
我希望你也能信守你的承诺
I don't care about your expectations.
我对你的期望不感兴趣
You help me, or i will destroy that shipment
你不帮我的话 我就在货到你那里之前
Before it ever arrives to you.
把它销毁
Hang on.
等会
Well...
好吧
Seaton, what do you think?
西顿 你怎么想
Can he do what he says?
他真的做得出来吗
The shipment's not due in the port for another two hours.
两小时内船都不会靠岸
His men will have plenty of time to destroy it, render it useless.
他的人有的是时间 毁了它 让它报废
General?
将军
Tell me-- who else is in the lockdown with the president?
告诉我 安全屋里还有谁
My men saw her enter with another man.
我的人看到她和另一个人进去了
Well, i'm looking at the white house manifest,
我在看白宫的人员清单
And according to this, olivia taylor
上面说 奥利维亚·泰勒
Is presently in the building with you.
现在正在你那边
The president's daughter?
总统的女儿
Are you sure?
你确定
Their system logs everyone in and out electronically.
这个系统自动记录进出人员
If it says that she's in there, she's in there.
如果上面说她在的话 她一定在
Now, you find olivia taylor,
把她找到
And you'll get the president to open that door.
你就可以威胁总统开门了
Your shipment will arrive as planned.
你的船会如期到达的
Thank you.
谢谢
There, you see-- stress.
看见了吗 压力
Stress...
压力
Is the fertilizer of creativity.
才是创造力之本
Let's play some darts.
还是玩会飞镖吧
The president's daughter is somewhere in the white house.
总统的女儿就在白宫
Let's find her.
我们去找到她
Raise your heads.
抬起头来
Show me your faces.
让我看到你们的脸
What do you think's going on?
你觉得发生什么事了
I asked you a question,
我问你话呢
Mr. buchanan.
布坎南先生
You think I made the wrong call with bauer.
你是不是觉得我惩罚鲍尔错了
You think that if I'd signed off
你觉得我要是甩手不管
On him torturing ryan burnett,
他逼供莱恩·伯内特的事
All of this could have been avoided?
一切就都可以避免了吗
You don't know what i'm thinking, senator.
参议员 你根本不知道我在想什么
She's not here.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表