I want to know what all this has to do with Jack Bauer.
我想知道这一切和杰克·鲍尔有关系
I mean, that's the reason I'm here, right?
所以把我叫来 对吗
Without Mr. Bauer, we would never have uncovered
没有鲍尔先生 我们不可能
the conspiracy in the first place
首先发现阴谋
nor the people behind it.
并找到幕后主使
His efforts, in conjunction
他的贡献 以及
with those of the FBI, are largely responsible
联邦调查局的贡献 促成了现在
for the arrests being made right now across the district.
正在进行的华府内的大搜捕
You're not saying that he's acting in an official capacity?
你不会是说他奉旨办事吧
I don't have to tell you how this looks, Ethan.
我不用告诉你这意味着什么吧 伊桑
Colluding with a rogue operative from a disbanded agency.
与解散的前CTU流氓探员狼狈为奸
I'm sorry you see it that way.
很遗憾你这么看问题
How else am I supposed to see it?
我还能怎么看这个问题
The way the president does--
依照总统的看法
that Jack Bauer saved lives today, plain and simple,
杰克·鲍尔轻轻松松的就能救人一命
including her husband's.
包括她丈夫
Look, Senator, I know this isn't easy for you.
我知道 参议员 这对你来说很不容易接受
The public battle you've waged
你发起的反对
against detainee abuse and human rights violations...
被拘留人员受虐以及违背人♥权♥的斗争
Are you seriously asking me
你是郑重要求我
to look the other way on this?
改变立场吗
I have been after this son of a bitch for years.
我和这个混♥蛋♥相处好些年了
He's a thug, Ethan.
他是凶手 伊桑
He's exhibit "a."
他是一号♥检方证人
The president is prepared to reverse policy
总统已经准备好改变政策
and support your amendment to the war crimes act.
支持你关于战争犯罪的议案
In exchange for what exactly?
交换条件是什么
The hearings.
听证会
Declare a recess till after the holidays
宣布休会至假期后
And then quietly let Mr. Bauer's subpoena expire.
接着悄悄等鲍尔先生的传票作废
And if I refuse to go along?
要是我拒绝呢
The president is prepared
总统也做好了
to invoke executive privilege. Executive privilege
使用特权的准备 行政特权
meaning what exactly?
具体指什么
Well,that's for the president to decide.
那就由总统决定了
Are you talking about a pardon?
你是说赦免吗
I wouldn't rule it out.
不排除这种可能
Well, if that's how the president wants to play it,
如果总统想耍花样
You can tell her she just walked into a street fight.
你可以告诉她她遇到对手了
You can tell her yourself.
你可以自己跟她说
Jack.
杰克
Hi, bill. you got here
你好比尔 你比我预期的
Sooner than i expected.
来得早
Jack. Put down your weapon now!
杰克 放下武器
Step away from the desk!
离桌子远点
Take a seat.
坐下
Sit down, bill!
比尔 坐下
Okay, okay, i'm sitting.
好 好 我坐下了
Now, what's this all about?
到底发生了什么事
Where is ryan burnett? what?
莱恩·伯内特在哪
Senator mayer's chief of staff-- where is he?
参议员的幕僚长 他在哪
I'm not saying anything until you tell me
我不会说的
What the hell's going on.
除非你告诉我到底发生了什么事
Tony doubled back to one of his contacts,
托尼从他的线人口中
Who gave him information of a second attack.
知道有`第二次袭击
It's going to take place here in washington within the hour.
一个小时内会在华盛顿发生
Juma's operatives are carrying it out.
这次是朱玛的手下
Burnett's been supporting them all along.
伯内特一直在暗中支持他们
He knows where the attack's going to take place, so you can
他知道下一次袭击会在哪里发生
Either tell me where he is or i will find him myself.
所以你要么告诉我他在哪 否则我自己去找
Jack, I can't.
我不能说 杰克
Fine, put your hands behind your back now.
手放背后
How good is the intel?
情报准确吗
Good enough for me to need to talk to him.
值得我找他谈谈
Don't you move.
不要动
Jack, let me have him arrested.
杰克 让我逮捕他吧
There are other ways to deal with this.
这不是更好吗
The attack window's open.
袭击已经破在眉睫
We're out of time.
我们没时间了
Jack, listen to me.
杰克 听我说
I spoke to the president on your behalf.
我为你的事情和总统谈过了
She's going to intervene with senator mayer,
她会和梅尔参议员谈
Stop the hearings.
关于停止你的听证会的事
You can get your life back.
你可以重获新生了
You do this, you're throwing it all away.
你现在这么做等于自毁前程啊
I wish I thought there was another option.
我希望还有另一种方法
Let me help you at least, jack.
至少让我帮你 杰克
You don't have to do this alone.
你不用一个人面对
Yes, i do.
是的 我必须一个人
It's the only way i can make sure to keep you
这是唯一一个能
Out of this.
不让你受到牵连的方法
Jack. Bill, i'm sorry.
杰克 比尔 对不起
Jack, w-w-wait!
杰克 等 等一下
Jack!
杰克
It's all right.
没事的
Don't fight it.
不要反抗了
This is Moss.
我是莫斯
Larry, it's me.
拉里 是我
Dubaku's dead.
杜巴库死了
I thought the doctors said he was stabilized.
医生不是说他已经稳定下来了吗
What happened?
发生什么事了
Officially,
医院方面说
They're characterizing that it was a coronary
他死于冠状动脉
Brought on by systemic shock.
破裂引起的系统性休克
Sounds like you don't believe it.
好像你并不相信啊
I did a follow-up with the hospital admin.
我和医院主管部门确认了一下
She confirmed that there was an eight-member team on duty
她确定杜巴库死的时候
When dubaku flatlined.
有一个八人组在值班
Yeah?
然后呢
There was a ninth man in the icu
在重症病房♥里有第九个人
Just before the code was called-- an orderly.
正巧在急救信♥号♥♥之前出现
I ran back the tapes on the ward
我重新看了一下监护室的录像带
And that's when i spotted him.
发现了那第九个人
I've asked around and nobody seems to know who he is.
周围没人知道他是谁
Renee, wait, a-are you saying you think dubaku was murdered?
蕾妮 你是在说杜巴库是被人谋杀的吗
I'm saying that there was an unidentified man in with dubaku
我是说杜巴库心跳停止的时候
Just before he went into cardiac arrest.
一个不明身份的人却在他旁边
What does the admin say?
医院主管怎么说
She says that they often use floaters--
他说他们经常从
Personnel from other area hospitals
其他地区医院
Filling in from time to time.
借用临时工
Said it's not uncommon for the regular staff
但是其他员工应该
Not to know who they are.
认识他的
She's double-checking with payroll now.
她在检查员工名单
Right, so there's your answer.
这样不就可以了
Still it seems odd.
我还是觉得不对劲
I mean, what if dubaku knew something
我是说 万一杜巴库知道些什么
And they needed to shut him up?
所以招来杀身之祸
Is this bauer's theory, too?
这又是鲍尔的理论对吧
Jack's not even here
他甚至都不在这
And, you know, I resent that implication, larry.
拉里 我讨厌你这么说
What implication is that
我没说什么呀
I am not the one calling the shots.
你的意思就是我这事不是我负责的
This has been my investigation from the beginning,
这从一开始就是我的案子
Not jack bauer's.
不是杰克·鲍尔的
I was just asking a question.
我就是问问而已
I wasn't implying anything.
代表不了什么
You there? I'm sorry.
你在吗 对不起
I guess i'm a little sensitive on the subject.
我对这件事有点敏感
Look, everything we needed from dubaku, we got.
我们已经了解了杜巴库所知道的所有事
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表