Fine.
好吧
Patch me through to Amy at the washington post.
帮我接通华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥的艾米
No.
不要
Amy,it's Jack. I have a statement I need to make.
艾米 我是杰克 我需要发布一项声明
Wait!
等一下
Wait! wait! wait! wait! Give me the names!
等等 等下 告诉我名字
I swear... I swear I don't have them.
我发誓 我发誓我不知道
This whole project was... was based on anonymity.
整个计划都是匿名的
We never met in person.
我们从不亲自见面
Everything was handled through an intermediary,a woman.
由中间人来处理一切事务 一个女人
She never told me who she was.
她从未透露过身份
She never told me her name.
从没说过她的名字
I never asked her.
我也没有问
The same woman that gave you the poison?
和给你毒药的是同一人吗
Yes,yes.
是的
Amy,I'm sorry. something's come up.
艾米 不好意思 情况有变
I've got to call you back.
我晚点打给你
You tell yourself whatever you want.
随便你自己怎么说
You are a traitor.
你是个卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
Witness protection was your promise.
你承诺过给我证人保护的
Yeah.
是的
Madam President,did you hear everything
总统阁下 你听到了
That Hodges had to say?
霍奇斯的话吗
Yes. Is any of it even credible?
是的 他说的可信吗
All of it is. Biometric monitors here indicate
很可信 生物监测器表明
That he was telling the truth.
他没有撒谎
Whoever they are,this group just went
不管他们是谁 这个组织
Through an awful lot of trouble
为了拿到这个毒气罐
To get their hands on that last canister.
费了一番波折
It seems very clear to me that their plan is still on.
很明显他们的计划仍在进行
You mean another attack? Yes,ma'am.
你是说另一次攻击 是的 阁下
I think you should proceed under the assumption
我认为您要假定他们会发动袭击
That they might strike immediately.
并做好部署准备
Hold on.
等一下
Hodges said some Time next year.
霍奇斯说明年开始
No. Hodges said that was the plan.
不 霍奇斯说那是以往的计划
Given the chaos that he created today,
照他这次制♥造♥的混乱来看
The smart strategic move would be to act right now.
最明智的战略手段是马上行动
Now,I believe the canister is still in this area,
现在 我觉得毒气罐仍旧在这个区域
So we're gonna have to alert Homeland,
我们得向国土安♥全♥局♥示警
Have them start identifying and raiding targets.
让他们马上核实目标并进行搜捕
Hodges said that the plan was
霍奇斯说计划是要
To enlist parties with terrorist ties.
涉及到一些有恐♥怖♥主♥义♥倾向的组织
At this point,I think that might be our most solid lead.
这样看来 那会是我们的切入点
Madam President,I agree with agent Walker.
总统阁下 我同意沃克探员说的
We need to make an immediate threat assessment
我们需要拟一份当前威胁评估
With focus on all known terrorist activity.
其中囊括所有已知的恐怖活动
The fastest way for us to get that information
我们获取消息的最快途径
Is to gain access to the CTU servers
是接入反恐组的服务器
That have been sealed as a result
迈尔参议员调查之后
Of senator Mayer's investigation.
那服务器就被封掉了
I'll have them recommissioned immediately.
我马上下令重新启用
And consider the resources of this government
以后政♥府♥的内部资源
At your disposal,Jack.
就归你自行支配了 杰克
Thank you,ma'am.
谢谢 总统阁下
I need those servers right away.
快准备好那些服务器
They're in doj evidence lockers on the third floor.
他们在三楼的证据储物柜里
I'll have I.T. break them out.
我让科技部的人去弄
Okay,good.
很好
We have a new shift of analysts coming in,
我们组新换了一班分♥析♥员
If you can tell them what you're looking for.
你可以告诉他们你要找的
No,we don't have Time.
不行 没时间了
We need someone who already knows the protocols.
现在需要的是熟悉协议的人
I'll take care of it.
我来处理
Just get me those servers.
给我那些服务器就行了
Who is it?
谁
Hey,it's me Jack.
是我 杰克
Jack,where the hell are you?
杰克 你去哪了
The FBI headquarters.
联邦调查局总部
I've been trying to reach you all night.
我一整晚都在试图联♥系♥你
No one will tell me anything.
没人告诉我发生什么了
Is it true about Bill?
比尔真的出事了吗
Yeah,I'm afraid so.
是的
What happened?
发生什么了
He was killed during the White House siege.
他在围攻白宫时牺牲了
Chloe,you should know,
克罗伊 你要知道
Bill sacrificed his life to save the president.
比尔牺牲自己救了总统
Listen to me. This threat is not over.
听我说 威胁还没结束
We believe that there's going to be a biological attack somewhere in the area.
我们觉得在这附近会有一次生化武器袭击
Soon. I need your help to stop it.
很快 我需要你帮忙来阻止这次袭击
How?
怎样做
I need you to reconstitute the CTU servers.
重组反恐小组的服务器
They were seized when the CTU was decommissioned.
反恐组解散后就被撤销了
I don't have access to them.
我没有权限查看
You will by the Time you get here.
你到这就会有了
Who's doing this?
谁在做
We don't have all the players.
我们没让全员参与
I'll fill you in with as much as I know when you get here.
等你赶到这 我再告诉你详情
I'm sending a car over to your hotel.
我派了车去旅馆接你
Chloe?
克罗伊
Send a car.
派车过来吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Morris,wake up.
莫里斯 快醒醒
What? Are you speaking to me again now?
什么 你怎么又跟我说话了
I have to go.
我要走了
I need you to take Prescott and get out of the city.
你带普雷斯科特离开这个城市
Why? I just spoke with Jack.
为什么 我刚和杰克通过电♥话♥
There's going to be another attack.
即将会有另一次袭击
This Time,it's biological.
这次是生化武器
Okay,then we'll all get out of here together.
既然这样 我们一起离开
I can't. FBI needs me.
我不能 调查局还需要我
But the last Time you worked for these people,
可上一次你为那些人工作
They arrested you.
他们逮捕了你
I know.
我知道
But I'm the only one that can get the servers back online.
可只有我才能让服务器重新上线
Well,I'm not gonna leave you here.
我不会把你留在这里的
Not with the possibility of a biological attack.
尤其这里还有被生化武器袭击的可能
Please.
拜托了
I'm the only one that can do this.
我是唯一一个能办到这件事的人
And Jack needs me.
杰克需要我
And I just need for you and Prescott to be safe.
我只想要你和雷斯科特都安全
Okay?
好吗
I'll see you back at home.
回头家里见
Just... be careful.
你要多加小心
I will.
我会的
All right,before we begin,everyone make sure
好了 我们开始前 每个人确保
You have your updated briefing packets,
自己都获得了最新分组数据简报
And the latest CDC abstract.
以及疾控中心的调查摘要
Jack,whenever you're ready. Thank you.
杰克 可以开始了 谢谢
I know many of you have lost friends and colleagues today.
我知道今天你们很多人都失去了朋友同事
I have,too.
我也是
Unfortunately,the Time to mourn these brave men and women
很不幸 现在不是哀悼
Is going to have to wait.
这些勇士们的时候
'cause,as many of you are already aware,
因为你们都知道
We are facing the threat of a terrorist event
我们的东海岸某处
Somewhere on the eastern seaboard.
面临着恐怖袭击的威胁
We don't have specific intel
我们并没有准确的情报
As to the Time table of this attack,
告知这次袭击的时间
But we do have reason to believe that
但是我们有理由相信
The people that are behind this will want to strike immediately?
袭击的幕后主使会计划立即发动袭击
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表