We need to talk to him. Put out an APB
我们要找他谈谈 把阿尔扎利安加入
On Al-Zarian, run it through the interagency database.
全面通缉的名单里 在内部数据库运行
See what else you can find.
看你还能发现什么蛛丝马迹
Fax everything over to the car.
把所有数据都传真到车上
Great work.
干得漂亮
Jack, wait.
等等 杰克
Are you sure you're up for this?
你确信你要跟进这个案子吗
I have to see this through.
我得坚持到底
Please.
拜托了
I can help.
我能帮上忙
Okay. Let's go.
好吧 我们出发
Come in.
请进
Ma'am, Mr. Collier here to see you.
阁下 克里尔先生来这里见您
Thank you, Agent Pierce.
谢谢 皮尔斯探员
That'll be all.
没你的事了
I appreciate you coming, Martin.
感谢你能来 马丁
It's been a long time. You look good.
好久不见了 你的风采依旧
Thanks.
谢谢
So, olivia, I know why you asked me here,
奥利维亚 我知道你为什么要我来这里
But I have to tell you, having me dig up dirt
但我得告诉你 要我挖出
On Noah Daniels is one thing.
诺亚·丹尼尔斯的丑闻是一回事
This is a whole different animal.
但这次就完全不同了
I'm aware of that, Martin.
这个我明白 马丁
I want this to happen. I want this person taken care of.
替我办成此事 我要你好好收拾这恶贼
It's Jonas Hodges.
是乔纳斯·霍奇斯
Starkwood? Yes.
斯塔克伍德的那个吗 是的
What in god's name do you have against him?
你有什么理由要对付他呢
I don't know how much of this will get out,
我不知道你听到了多少风声
But Hodges was behind everything
但霍奇斯是今天发生
That happened today, from the planes going down
所有事情的主谋 从飞机的失事
To the attack on the White House.
一直到袭击白宫
What? It's true.
什么 是真的
He's also responsible for the death of my brother.
他还该为我弟弟的死负责
I thought your brother killed himself.
我以为你弟弟是自杀的
He was murdered,
他是被谋杀的
And Hodges was responsible.
是霍奇斯亲手策划的
Okay. But why?
好吧 但是为什么呢
It's complicated, Martin,
一言难尽啊 马丁
And I don't have time to go into it.
我没有时间详细解释
All you need to know is Hodges worked a deal.
你要知道的就是霍奇斯拿到了协议
Witness protection.
证人保护协议
My mother approved it, and he's going free...
我母亲批准了 然后他就会逍遥法外
Unless someone intervenes.
除非有人出面干涉
Okay, can I give you a little advice? What?
我能给你提点建议吗 什么
This is big game. Walk away.
这次玩大了 还是少管闲事为妙
I can't do that.
我做不到
Once this happens,
这一旦成为事实
Once it goes through, you can never go back.
一旦你成功了 你将无法回头
You will live with it for the rest of your life.
这事会在你后半生中如影随形
I don't need a lecture on conscience from you,
我不用你来给我做良知问题的说教
Of all people.
不用你们所有人来教我
I have thought this through.
我已经过了深思熟虑
What I can't live with
我所不能忍♥受的是
Is that monster getting away with this.
那个恶魔逍遥法外
He has to pay for what he did.
他要为他的所作所为付出代价
So, uh, where's Hodges now?
那么霍奇斯现在在哪
In FBI custody, downtown Bureau.
在联邦调查局的监狱里 市中心总局
Deal has been signed.
那协议已经签署了
He's being released into witness protection
他会在1小时之内释放
Within the hour.
并转入证人保护程序
Here's his itinerary.
这是他的行程表
When he walks out that door, we lose him.
当他走出那扇门时我们就再难对付他了
He disappears forever.
他会从此人间蒸发
This has got to happen fast.
一切要速战速决
Martin.
马丁
All right.
好吧
I'll make a call.
我去打电♥话♥
I'll get you contact information, a price,
我会给你联♥系♥方式 价钱
And instructions on how to transfer the funds.
还有你如何转账的说明
Thank you.
谢谢
You'll hear from me soon.
我会很快答复你的
Mr. Hodges,
霍奇斯先生
This is U.S. Marshal Sullivan.
这是美国沙利文警官
I'm placing you in his custody.
我正将你转移到他的监管下
He'll take you to witness protection.
他会将你转到证人保护组
Thank you for your hospitality, young lady.
谢谢你的热情款待 女士
This dossier outlines your new identity,
这文件概述了你的新身份
Your new place of residence,
你的新住所
All the information you're going to need to make this transition.
你需要改头换面的所有信息
Robert Tippett? That's my new name?
罗伯特·蒂皮特吗 我的新名字吗
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Sounds like a dog breed.
听起来像狗狗的名字
Our first stop is the Witt-Sec facility in Colorado.
我们第一站是在科罗拉多州证人保护机构
We'll put the finishing touches on your new biography,
我们会完成您的新档案的最后一步
Fabricate your new ID,
制♥作♥你的新身份证明
Get you into counseling.
让你去做心理咨♥询♥
Counseling?
心理咨♥询♥
It helps entrants deal with their new circumstances.
那有助于您应付新环境中的问题
Son, you know who I am.
孩子 你知道我是谁吗
Do I impress you as someone who needs therapy
我给你的印象像一个需要心理治疗
To cope with new circumstances?
才能应付新环境的人吗
The service is available if you want it, sir,
如果您需要 就能有这项服务 先生
Courtesy of the American taxpayer.
这是对美国纳税人的尊重
You think I'm getting off easy, don't you?
你以为我被从轻发落了 是吗
I don't think anything.
我没有任何想法
I can smell attitude, son,
我是你肚里的蛔虫 孩子
And you're giving it off pretty thick.
你肚里有几根花花肠子清楚得很
I've lost everything--
我已经一无所有
My company, my family,
我的公♥司♥ 我的家庭
And most importantly, my name.
最重要的是我的姓名
Do you know how much blood and sweat went
你明白要花多少血汗
Into making that name mean something?
才能使那名字永垂青史吗
We leave for Andrews Air Force base in 30 minutes.
我们在30分钟后前往安德鲁斯空军基地
I suggest you get ready.
我想你该做好准备
Jack?
杰克
I'm fine.
我没事
What are you doing? We don't even know that they've done anything yet.
你干嘛 我们甚至不知道他们干了什么
They could be innocent.
他们可能是无辜的
Innocent? You heard Hodges.
无辜的 你听到霍奇斯说的
They're gonna use sleeper cells to carry out these attacks.
他们会利用本土恐♥怖♥分♥子♥来进行这些袭击
Al-zarian might not have been knowingly complicit
阿尔扎利安可能不是今天发生
About everything that happened today,
一切的蓄意同谋者
But innocent? No.
但要说无辜的话 不可能
Yes?
是谁
This is agent Walker with FBI.
我是联邦调查局的沃克探员
Mr. Gohar?
高哈先生
Yes.
是的
We're sorry to bother you at such a late hour,
很抱歉这么晚打扰您
But we need your help.
但我们需要你的协助
My help?
我的协助
To stop a potential terrorist attack.
阻止一起潜在的恐怖袭击
Mr. Gohar?
高哈先生
I know you.
我认识你
My name is jack bauer.
我叫杰克·鲍尔
Of course.
当然
I watched your testimony on television.
我在电视上看到你出庭作证了
Sir. Can we talk to you inside?
先生 我们能进去说话吗
Please.
劳驾
What do you want?
你们想干嘛
We're looking for a man who worships here.
我们在找一个在这里朝拜的人
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表