Considering her personal relationship
考虑到卡宁先生和总统阁下的私交
With Mr. Kanin, the president doesn't deem it appropriate
总统觉得介入调查
To intrude on the investigation.
很不合适
Please stand up, Mr. Kanin.
请站起来 卡宁先生
Arms up.
胳臂抬起来
You're making a terrible mistake.
你将铸成大错
Ms. Taylor is grossly overstepping her authority.
泰勒女士这是严重越权行事
Thank you, agent.
探员 谢谢你
Process him out.
把他带走
Come with me, Mr. Kanin.
卡宁先生 请跟我来
I don't think you understand
你根本就不明白
The seriousness of what you're doing.
你所作所为的严重性
I don't think you do.
我可不认为你就明白
Agent Hobson, I can take him the rest of the way.
霍布森探员 剩下几步路我来吧
Fine.
好的
She's definitely hiding something, agent Pierce.
皮尔斯探员 她肯定隐瞒了什么
Lucky for us I'm a paranoid son of a bitch.
还好我早就猜到了
May I ask what was on the other data card?
我能问一下另一张数据卡是什么吗
Nothing. It's blank.
什么都没有 是空白的
Well, I can try to get you into the communications office
我可以拿到通讯办公室的进入许可
So you can listen to that.
以便你听录音
Too risky, and unnecessary.
太冒险了 也没那个必要
I have a companion device to the recorder in my car.
我车里就有一台录音机的播放设备
It sounds like you were... expecting this.
听起来像是你一直在 期待这件事发生
One has to be prepared when you're dealing with Olivia.
和奥利维亚打交道是需要未雨绸缪的
I'll let you know what I find.
我一有发现就通知你
What are you doing?
你们要干什么
What are you doing?!
你们要干什么
We're gonna use you
杰克 我们要利用你
To reconstitute the bioweapon, Jack.
来重新研制生化武器
On the table facedown.
脸朝下放在桌上
How long till we know?
要花多长时间
It depends.
看情况吧
On what?
什么情况
On the levels of pathogen in his spinal fluid.
要根据他脊髓液里病原体的浓度来定
Give me a time frame.
给我一个大致时间
15 minutes.
15分钟
Good. Get started.
好的 开始吧
Tony...
托尼
Tony!
托尼
Don't! Got to give him something to control the seizure.
住手 要先给他注射抗痉挛药物
I need him completely immobilized.
让他一动不动的
I'll contact the group as soon as we know if Bauer's viable.
一知道鲍尔到底有没有用我会马上和组织联♥系♥
Yeah, look, I need to talk to you first.
没错 可我先要和你谈谈
What is it?
谈什么
I want a larger role in the organization.
我想在组织里有更高的地位
And I think this is a good time to make my case.
而且我觉得现在是获得公认的最好时机
Tony, we've gone over this before, okay?
托尼 我们之前谈过的 是吧
It's not how it works.
这不合规定
You don't ask in.
你不能要求加入
You're invited in.
只能是我们邀请你
All right, then get me an invitation.
好吧 那帮我搞到一份邀请
Look, after what I've done today,
听着 完成今天的任务后
I think I've earned it.
我认为那是我应得的
You have been resourceful, that's true.
你确实足智多谋
Still...
但是
Look, I know you talk to the top guy.
我知道你和上头直接联♥系♥
All I'm asking is that you get us in the same room together.
我只是要你安排我们见一次面
I'll sell myself.
我会毛遂自荐
I don't think that would be the right approach.
那不是个好方法
Why not? Because he's careful to a fault, Tony.
为什么不是 因为他谨言慎行 托尼
And he's very protective of his anonymity.
而且他对他的匿名看的很重
I can appreciate that.
我能理解
But the bottom line is,
但我也有底线
Without me, this operation never happens.
没有我 就不会有这次行动
Now you have influence over him.
现在你能够影响他的决策
He trusts you.
他相信你
You can convince him.
你可以说服他
I've seen you do it before.
我以前见你做过
This is different.
这次不同
That's right.
没错
It is different.
这次是不同
This time it's for me.
这次是为了我
I'm ready to extract the spinal fluid.
我准备好抽取脊髓液了
Hold his head still.
按住他的头
He knows, Martin, I'm telling you.
马丁 我给你说 他知道了
No, Olivia, he doesn't.
不 奥利维亚 他不知道
Worst case, he has a suspicion.
最坏的情况会是 他产生了怀疑
I mean he never actually had the time
我是说他根本没有时间
to listen to the recording.
去听那段录音
No.
是的
Okay, and he never will,
好 而且他也没机会听了
Because you destroyed the data card, right?
因为你已经毁了数据卡 对吧
Of course.
当然
Then we're fine, all right?
那么我们安全了 是吧
So long as you keep thinking clearly and don't panic.
只要你保持清晰的思路 别慌就行
You're forgetting I ended this man's career, Martin.
马丁 你忘了是我结束了他的职业生涯
He won't let me off the hook, ever.
他不会错过扳倒我的任何机会 永远不会
You're the president's daughter, okay?
你是总统的女儿 对吧
Trust me, no one will come after you
相信我 在没有确凿证据前
Without hard evidence.
没人会找你的麻烦
Least of all Ethan Kanin.
尤其是伊桑·卡宁
Olivia.
奥利维亚
I've got to go.
我得挂了
The president's been looking for you.
总统在找你
She needs you in the oval office. What's going on?
她要你马上去总统办公室 发生什么事了
There's a situation unfolding
机场发现情况
At the airport involving Tony Almeida.
牵涉到托尼·阿尔梅达
We're about to be briefed,
马上要就此事开简报会了
And she wants you in on it. Okay.
她想让你参加 好的
Everything all right?
一切还好吧
Yes, fine.
是的 很好
Over here.
在那边
Did you see which way he went?
你看见他去哪边了吗
It was chaos. There were people running everywhere.
一片混乱 到处都有人在跑
Janis, It's Renee.
詹尼斯 我是蕾妮
Go ahead.
说
The male operative remains at large.
男嫌犯还在逃
Kim Bauer is missing.
金·鲍尔不见了
Either she went after him, or she's a hostage.
她不是去追他就是被挟持了
Issue a priority alert across all channels.
对所有通道发出优先警告
Officer, my name is Kim Bauer.
警官 我叫金·鲍尔
I'm following the man who shot up the terminal.
我正在追踪刚在航♥空♥集散站开枪的人
You need to contact special agent Renee Walker with the FBI.
你得和调查局的蕾妮·沃克探员联♥系♥
Kim, it's Renee. Go ahead.
金 我是蕾妮 请讲
I've got him. he's in the south parking garage.
我找到他了 他在南停车场车♥库♥
Are you in visual contact?
你现在是否看到他
No. He's on one of the upper levels
没 他在我的楼上
I'm at the exit.
我在出口处
Copy that. We're coming towards you.
收到 我们马上就到
Hurry!
快
Hang on! Help is on the way.
坚持住 后援马上就到
No!
不
Kim!
金
Here.
给你
You're hurt. Let me see your arm.
你受伤了 我检查下你的手臂
No, listen to me, Renee.
没事 听我说 蕾妮
That laptop has the camera
那台笔记本上有摄像头
They were using to track me.
他们用它来跟踪我
With a D-11 inverse router,
用的是D11反向路由器
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表