I'm telling you the truth!
我说的是实话
My job was just to watch the kid and monitor things here.
我的任务只是看着这小子监控这里的情况
Almeida didn't tell me
阿尔梅达没告诉我
Where he was going or where the target is.
他要去哪里或者袭击目标在哪里
How do you contact him?
你怎么跟他联♥系♥
I can't.
我不能说
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
I have a number.
我有一个号♥码
But I'm not supposed to use it unless there's a problem.
但只有紧急情况的时候我才能打
You better start thinking of one fast.
你最好赶快编一个出来
Where is his phone?
他电♥话♥在哪里
I have it here.
在这
Give him enough morphine so that he can take the pain out of his voice.
给他打够量的吗♥啡♥ 让他说话时不露马脚
Nothing more.
除此之外 别打多了
I want you to get Chloe to run a trace on this number.
你让克罗伊追踪这个号♥码
Tell her to feed it back to our cell phones.
叫她把追踪信息反馈到我们手♥机♥上
You better start thinking about what you're going to say.
你最好赶快想想要说什么
You try and screw with me on this,
你要是敢耍花招
It'll be the last thing you ever do. You understand me?
这将是你这辈子做的最后一件事了 明白没
Do you understand me?
明白了吗
Yes.
是的
Janis Gold.
詹尼斯·古德
It's Renee.
我是蕾妮
I need Chloe to run a peer-to-peer cellular trace
让克罗伊对一个全球移♥动♥通信系统序列号♥
From a GSM ID. I can do that.
做个点对点的手♥机♥追踪 我能做的
Jack asked for Chloe to run point on this.
杰克要求克罗伊来做这个
What's the number?
号♥码是多少
AlphaCharlie3316. Got it.
A C 3316 收到
I'll need you to run it back through to me and jack. Hold on.
你直接把结果传给我和杰克 稍等
She's working on it. Good.
她正在做 很好
I'll open up the locate protocol.
我来建立一个当地的协议
You establish a secure VPN.
你去建一个安全的虚拟专用网络
All right, opening a channel on the inter-sat...
好的 在卫星一号♥线路上开启
Why would you do that?
为什么那么做
What?
怎么了
You know connecting through a DMA node would be a lot faster.
你知道通过直接内存存储连接节点更快的
No, I don't know it's quicker to use a DMA node
我不知道用直接内存节点读取会更快
Or else I would have done just that.
否则刚才我就那么做了
I had no idea the DMA nodes were up and running.
我不知道直接内存存储节点上传运行中
Really? Because they've been up and running for about two years.
是吗 因为这个已经上传运行了两年多
It's obvious sound that I'll never be able to do things
听起来显然我不可能
As well as you did at CTU.
像你在反恐小组那样工作出色
All I ask is that you not make me feel like an idiot
我只要求在你指出这点的时候
While you're pointing that out.
不用让我感觉像个白♥痴♥
All right.
好吧
Agent Walker, the trace is up and running
沃克探员 追踪连接建立了u3000正在运行
Whenever you're ready.
你们准备好就随时工作
Jack. Chloe, I'm on.
杰克 克罗伊 我接通了
You ready?
你准备好了吗
What's the number?
号♥码是多少
202... 555...
202 555
0147.
It's ringing.
正在呼叫
Why are you calling me?
你怎么打电♥话♥给我
I was checking Al-Zarian's computer,
我正在检查阿尔扎利安的电脑
Double-checking everything we planted.
仔细检查我们输入的所有东西
And? The bank that we use in Switzerland just emailed him,
然后呢 我们在瑞士开的银行刚给他发邮件
Rejecting one of the transfers we made in Al-zarian's name.
说拒绝了一项阿尔扎利安的转账
You know how to resubmit it?
你应该知道怎么重新提交申请吧
I'm not sure.
我不太确定
Are you getting this?
你看到这个了吗
Tony's got something on his phone that's
托尼在他手♥机♥里装了什么东西
Encrypting his location. I'm trying to get around it.
用来加密他的位置 我正在想办法
All right.
好吧
Call our man in Zurich.
打电♥话♥给我们苏黎世的人
He'll walk you through it.
他会帮你搞定
All right. I just wanted
好的 我只想在打电♥话♥之前
To get your authorization before I did that.
得到你的授权
Any other problems?
还有别的问题吗
No.
没了
Good.
很好
Chloe, did you get that?
克罗伊 你查到地址了吗
I didn't have time to decrypt all the location data.
我没有足够时间来解密所有的地址数据
All I know right now
现在就查到他在
Is that he's somewhere in the Adams Morgan district.
亚当-摩根区的某个地方
We're running out of time.
我们时间所剩无几
We're going to have to narrow that down.
我们得把那个范围缩小
I'm trying. I have to decrypt the rest of the location data.
我正在努力 我得解密其他的地址数据
How long is that going to take? I don't know.
那得多长时间 不知道
Damn it, chloe, we've got to do better than that.
见鬼 克罗伊 我们得抓紧时间
I need to get off the phone.
我要挂电♥话♥了
Janis, I want you to contact metro P.D.
詹尼斯 我要你联♥系♥首都警♥察♥
I want you to get them to move their hazmat teams
我要你指挥他们的危险品应急小队
And their tactical teams over to Adams Morgan.
和战术小队到亚当摩根区去
We're on our way now. Let's go.
我们正在路上 我们走
Metro passengers, this weekend
首都旅客们 这周末
There will be no Blue Line express service
将没有蓝线特快列车
To Arlington and Mcclean.
开往阿灵顿和麦克林
Express service will be resumed on Monday.
特快列车将于星期一重新启动
I need you to call the police.
我要你打电♥话♥通知警♥察♥
Excuse me?
您说什么
Speak up, sir.
请大声点 先生
I can't do that.
我不能
They're listening.
他们在监听
Who's listening?
谁在监听
The people who have my brother.
那些抓了我弟弟的人
The terrorists.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They're going to kill my brother
他们会杀了我弟弟的
Unless I do what they say.
除非我按他们说的做
They want me to get on this train.
他们要我登上这趟列车
That's it?
就这些吗
Just get on the train? Yes, please.
就登上这列车吗 是的 求你了
You have to help me, okay?
你得帮帮我 好吗
You have to call the police.
你得打电♥话♥通知警♥察♥
Is there a problem here, sir?
有什么问题吗 先生
Yes, yes, thank you, officer.
是的 谢谢你 警官
Please, I need your help.
求求你 我需要你的帮忙
Sir, just calm down and step this way.
先生 请冷静点 这边来
What is it?
什么事
Listen, they have my brother hostage.
他们抓了我的弟弟
Okay, you have to believe me!
你必须相信我
Put the earpiece back in.
把耳机放回去
What?
什么
I said, put the earpiece back in.
我说 把耳机放回去
Now.
快
Listen, Jibraan,
听着 吉布安
I understand you had to try.
我很理解你迫不得已铤而走险
But don't do it again.
但别再那么做了
Your brother's life depends on it.
你弟弟的命在你手里
Yes, okay, please, okay, just don't hurt him, okay?
好的 求你了 别伤害我弟弟
Well, that's up to you.
那就得看你表现了
Yes, I'll do whatever you say, okay?
我会照你吩咐去做的
I won't cause any more problems.
我不会惹任何麻烦的
I promise.
我发誓
All right.
好吧
Do you remember your instructions?
你还记得给你的指示吗
Yes, uh...
是的
Westbound Red Line to Washington center.
乘西行红线列车到华盛顿中心站
We'll be watching.
我们会监视你的
We're always watching.
一直监视着
Hello?
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表