Tony? I don't understand.
托尼 我不太明白
He's involved with the people responsible for the attacks.
他跟那些策划袭击的人有关
We had him in custody, but he used you as leverage
我们拘捕了他 但他用你做筹码
To force your father to break him out.
逼你父亲帮他逃跑
I don't believe that Tony would do something like that.
我不相信托尼会做这样的事
He's on the run, Kim.
金 他逃跑了
He's taken your father hostage.
还抓了你父亲当人♥质♥
You've got to trust me on this.
这件事你一定得相信我
I'm on my way with a team to you now,
我正和一个小队赶往你那里
But we have to ID the people who are watching you.
但是得先弄清楚谁在监视你
They're our only lead to finding your father and Tony.
他们是找到你父亲和托尼的唯一线索
There was a man that was staring at me earlier,
之前有个男人一直盯着我
But I haven't seen him in a while.
但是有一会儿没见着他了
Describe him.
描述一下他的特征
Well, he was Hispanic,
他是西班牙人
Uh, medium build,
中等身材
He had short brown hair, he was wearing a suit.
棕色短发 身穿西服
That was agent Franks.
那是弗兰克斯探员
Your father had me deploy him to the airport
你父亲让我安排他去机场
To make sure you got on the plane safely.
确保你安全登机
He was killed by the people following you.
他被跟踪你的人杀死了
Listen, Kim,
金 听着
Whoever these operatives are,
无论这些人是谁
They're in close proximity to you.
他们离你很近
Your father told me they sent him a live feed
你父亲说他们发送了一个实时反馈
To prove they had you in their sights.
以证明你在他们视线内
Have you noticed anyone with a camera or cell phone?
你注意到有人拿相机或者手♥机♥吗
Or a laptop.
或者是笔记本电脑
What?
什么
There's a couple that I've been talking to,
我和一对夫妻说过话
They're sitting right next to me.
他们就坐在我旁边
The man has an open laptop right in front of me.
那个男的有个笔记本电脑打开正对着我
Can you give me a description?
你能描述一下那个男的吗
Yeah, he's got long hair.
可以 他头发很长
He's tall...
很高
Kim? Oh, well I appreciate that.
金 我很感谢
Okay, thank you. Kim, what's wrong?
好的 谢谢 金 怎么了
Please let baggage claim know
请转告行李处的
That I will be much more careful next time.
下次我会更小心的
Kim?
金
Chloe,
克罗伊
Do you read me? I'm here.
你听到了吗 我在
The operatives may be moving on Kim.
那些雇佣兵可能向金下手
Alert airport police, have them lock down the terminal.
通知机场警♥察♥ 要他们不要轻举妄动
Tell airport security to maintain patrols.
告诉机场保安正常巡逻
Do nothing to arouse suspicion.
别引起怀疑
Okay.
好的
Okay, bye.
好的 再见
Kim, we saw you were on the phone.
金 我们看见你在打电♥话♥
We thought there might be a problem.
以为你有麻烦了
Do you need some help? No, no, no.
需要帮忙吗 不不
There's no problem. I just left my electric
没有什么麻烦 我只是把电动牙刷
Toothbrush on in my luggage.
忘记在行李箱了
So, the airline called and said
所以机场打电♥话♥过来
That they broke my lock. Nice.
说他们弄坏了我的锁 好吧
Did you get your boarding pass?
你拿到登机牌了吗
Oh, yeah. It's right here.
拿到了 就在这里
There was, uh, a little security problem with her luggage.
她的行李安检时出了问题
I guess they can never be too careful.
我想他们再小心也不为过
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
是的 我很好
This is the first time that I've been apart
只是我第一次离开
From my little girl.
我的女儿
And I'm just a little anxious to get back to see her.
所以有些急着回到她身边
Would you like to see a picture of her?
你们想看看她的相片吗
Sure.
当然
I've got one in here.
我这里有一张
Here it is.
找到了
Where is... yeah.
在哪 这张
Her name's Teri.
她叫泰莉
She's adorable.
她真可爱
Thank you.
谢谢
That's my husband actually.
那个是我的丈夫
This is... ah...
这个是
Take her.
干掉她
No!
不
Get down! Get down!
趴下 趴下
Everyone down!
都趴下
Code two, code two!
二级警备 二级警备
Suspects are armed!
疑犯持有武器
Get down!
趴下
Walker.
沃克
It's Kim Bauer. Security's down.
我是金·鲍尔 保安都中枪了
Where are the airport police?! They're mobilizing to you now.
机场警♥察♥在哪里 他们正赶去你那边
What about the operatives?
那些雇佣兵怎么样了
The woman is dead. The man is getting away.
那女的死了 男的正逃跑
Kim, we need him to find your father.
金 我们要通过他找到你父亲
What direction is he headed?
他朝那个方向走的
Agent Walker?
沃克探员
Damn it!
见鬼
Kim? Kim?!
金 金
Olivia.
奥利维亚
I always liked that about you, Ethan.
我一直喜欢你这点 伊桑
Even when I was a little girl,
就算是我小时候
You always stood up when I came into the room.
你也会在我进门时起立迎接
Old habits die hard.
恶习难改
You removed something from my office.
你从我的办公室带走了些东西
I want it back.
我想要回来
I told you before, you're welcome to them.
我先前跟你说过 你随时可以拿回去
You know damn well I'm not talking about those files.
你非常清楚我不是在说那些文件
Do I?
是吗
Ethan, I found the digital recorder.
伊桑 我发现那个电子录音机了
Now give me what you took,
现在把你拿走的还给我
Or I'll order the security officers outside this door
否则我会命令门外的安保警员
To strip search you.
对你进行光身检查
All right, I do have a recording.
好吧 我确实有录音
It's a personal account of my last days
不过是我过去在职那段时间的
In service to this administration
私人记录
And I think I'm entitled to it.
所以我觉得我有权拥有它
No one is entitled to take sensitive material
没人有权利将敏感文件
Out of the White House.
带出白宫
Oh, now it's national security you're worried about?
那么你现在是在担心国♥家♥安♥全♥咯
As a matter of fact, yes.
事实上是的
Well, I still have my clearances.
我还保留着权限
Why don't we listen to the recording together.
为什么我们不在这里一起听这些录音呢
You are in no position to dictate terms, Ethan.
你现在没有职位来下达命令的 伊桑
You're in violation of at least ten federal laws.
你现在至少违反了10条联邦法条
What are you so afraid of, Olivia?
你这么害怕的是什么 奥利维亚
What's on there that's so incriminating?
什么事有如此严重的指控
I'm not the one facing incrimination.
我不是那个受到指控的人
You are.
你才是
But give me the recording right now
但是如果你现在把录音交出来
And I'll see to it that no charges are filed.
我会把那些指控都撤销
Last chance, Ethan.
最后一次机会 伊桑
Search him for a data card.
在他身上找一个存储卡
I'm being held without cause.
我被无故拘留
I demand to speak to president Taylor.
我要求和泰勒总统谈话
It was the president who ordered his detention.
是总统阁下下达命令拘留你的
If that's true, I want to hear it from her directly.
如果是这样的话 我希望听她亲口说
Well, this is a criminal matter now.
现在是犯罪事件
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表