Not everyone.
不是所有人
Then you'll take back your letter of resignation?
那你愿意收回辞职信了吗
If you want me to.
如果你希望的话
I do.
我希望
I need your help, Ethan,
我需要你的帮助 伊桑
and I need it now.
现在就需要
The FBI has taken a man into custody.
调查局抓到一个人
His name is Alan Wilson.
名字是艾伦·威尔森
Woods is on his way to pick up Wilson,
伍兹已经去提审威尔森了
And you need to sign the transfer documents.
你需要签发移交文件
What's wrong?
怎么了
What's going on?
出什么事了
Get out of here, Janis.
出去下 詹尼丝
Excuse me? I said get out of here.
什么 我说了出去
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Get out.
出去
No. Absolutely not.
不 绝对不
I'm staying right here until Wilson is transferred.
威尔森被移交前我不会走的
Fine.
很好
What are you...?
你在干什么
What are you doing? Put your hands over your head.
你在干什么 把手放在头上
I said do it now, Janis!
我让你把手放在头上 詹尼丝
Secure your hands to that pole.
把你的手拷在柱子上
Now! Okay, okay, okay.
快 好的好的
Just-just alm down, all right? Just...
冷静下来 行吗 冷静
Renee, please don't do this.
蕾妮 别这么做
Please don't do this.
别这么做
You've done your job.
你做了分内事
You arrested him.
你逮捕了他
Let the courts take it from here.
剩下的让检察院来管吧
Stop this now... Before it's too late.
你现在收手 还为时不晚
Don't throw away your career.
别自毁前程
This is absolutely insane.
你这么做简直疯了
Larry would not have wanted this.
拉里肯定不想你这样
Don't dishonor his death like this.
不要让他蒙羞
Daddy.
爸爸
I'm too late.
我来晚了
No, he's still alive, Kim.
不 金 他还活着
We induced a coma to help
我们让他昏迷
Ease him through the harsher symptoms.
缓解愈加严重的症状带给他的痛苦
My name is Gohar.
我叫高哈
I'm a friend.
是他的朋友
A friend?
朋友
We spent the last few minutes talking
他昏迷前几分钟我和他谈过
And I can tell you he's accepted what is happening.
我可以告诉你 他已经接受了事实
Maybe he has.
他是接受了
But I haven't.
但我还没有
The stem cell treatment that you told me about.
你告诉我的那个干细胞疗法
Can we still do it?
现在还能做吗
As I told you, it's experimental
我告诉过你 这种方法还处于实验阶段
And the odds of success are very low.
而且成功率很低
Just tell me if it's too late to try.
你只要告诉我还来不来得及
No.
来得及
Then I want to do it.
那我要求这么做
The risks--
但是 风险
I understand the risks.
我知道有风险
And I know my father didn't want me to take that chance,
我也知道我的父亲不想我尝试救他
But it's my choice now
但现在是我自己的选择
And I made up my mind.
我意已决
This is Sunny Macer.
我是桑尼·梅瑟尔
I need immediate access to a surgical suite.
我现在急需一套手术设备
Have Dr. Rosen call me right away.
让罗森医生马上打给我
I'm sorry, daddy.
对不起 爸爸
But I'm not ready to let you go.
但我不想让你离我而去
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表