You're going to have to wait your turn.
但你现在只能等着
He's being questioned by the united states senate.
他正在接受美国参议院的审问
Sir, we need Mr. Bauer immediately.
先生 我们现在就需要鲍尔先生
Well, apparently we're going to have to let you go
看来 我们只能放你走了
For now,
暂时离开
But we're not done with you.
但对你的审讯还没结束
We'll reconvene with you
我们明早
Tomorrow morning at the same time.
同一时间继续
Is that understood?
你明白吗
Yes, sir.
明白
All right. then you go along with these agents.
你可以跟这些探员走了
Well, let's proceed.
我们继续
Bailiff, call the next witness.
警卫 传唤下一位证人
What is this about?
这是怎么回事
Mr. Bauer, I'm special agent walker,
鲍尔先生 我是沃克探员
this is agent Tyler.
这位是泰勒探员
We need you to come with us to our office.
我需要你随我们去一趟办公室
It's just down the block.
就在街口不远处
Why?
为什么
You'll be briefed when we get there.
到了就会告诉你的
Hello?
你好
Janis, it's me. where's Larry?
詹尼斯 是我 拉里在哪
He's briefing Dornan's group.
他在给多曼的小组做简报
Tell him I got Bauer. We are leaving here now.
告诉他我接到鲍尔了 我们马上出发
Oh, that's good cause the situation is heating up.
那太好了 不过情况又恶化了
What are you talking about?
怎么了
That crew we've been tracking?
我们追踪的那伙人
They just grabbed a man named Michael Latham.
他们刚刚绑♥架♥了一个叫迈克尔·拉森
Latham? he worked on homeland's firewall project.
拉森 他是国安局防火墙系统的工作人员
Oh, he didn't just work on it, he designed it.
他可不只是个员工
He's the chief engineer of the government's
他不仅在那工作 而且设计了这个系统
Infrastructure security system.
他是政♥府♥基础设施安全体系的首席工程师
All right, I'll be there soon.
好吧 我马上到
Did you get Bauer cleared through security yet?
你帮鲍尔取消安检了吗
Not yet. well, Renee's bringing him in.
还没呢 蕾妮正他带过来
There's only a couple of minutes out.
几分钟后就到了
Then you won't need him cleared for a couple of minutes.
几分钟可搞不定
Shawn, as a friend, I'd like to give you some...
肖恩 作为朋友 我想给你一些
You're not my friend.
你不是我的朋友
Sure. as someone is close to a friend
好吧 作为一个将要成为
that you are ever going to get, let me give you some advice.
你的朋友的人 想给你点建议
Most people don't like sarcasm.
大多数人都不喜欢被挖苦
I myself have no problem with it, 'cause I'm cheerful.
我倒是不介意 因为我很开朗
I'm a cheerful person.
我是个乐观的人
You're a cheerful person?
你是一个乐观的人吗
Just get Bauer cleared.
快点帮鲍尔取消安检
For the past eight weeks,
在过去的八周
This office has been investigating
这家事务所一直在调查
a series Of technology thefts
一系列的技术盗窃案
Software, custom gate array chips, neural networks.
关于软件 用户门阵列芯片和神经网络
Forensics concluded that the break-ins
鉴证科推断这次入侵
were the work of the same crew,
是同一伙人干的
But we didn't know what their end game was
但我们不知道他们何时罢休
Until now.
直到目前
This is Michael Latham.
这是迈克尔·拉森
The chief engineer
国♥家♥机♥密♥设施及
On the classified infrastructure portal,
防火墙工程的
Homeland's firewall project.
首席工程师
He was abducted ten minutes ago
十分钟前他被绑♥架♥了
By the same group behind the technology thefts.
也是那个技术盗窃团伙干的
You think they're using this guy latham
你认为他们正利用拉森
To get through the cip firewall? That's I concerned.
来突破CIP防火墙吗 那正是我担心的
The hardware they stole could be used
他们偷盗的设备正好可以被用来
To build a device to do just that.
制♥作♥突破防火墙的装置
and Latham is one of the few people that can do it.
而拉森正是能做到的几个人之一
We assume he's being forced to work on the device,
我们猜想他正被迫制♥作♥此装置
Or that he's already dead.
或者他已经死了
Excuse me. Renee is on the way in with Jack Bauer.
打扰一下 蕾妮把杰克·鲍尔带来了
Thank you. we've tasked
谢谢 我们叫大家来
Your people to help this investigation.
是为了协助调查
Seem Shawn he has got the packets.
看起来肖恩已经查到信息了
We're on it.
开始行动吧
We are online with GSA 117.
我们已经接入GSA117航♥班♥了
How many systems?
有多少个系统
Communications, navigation...
通信系统 导航系统
But we need the other systems working.
但我们还需要控制其他的系统
Check on Latham.
去看下拉森的进展
All right... it's done.
好了 完成了
Northeast three,
东北三号♥塔台
This is global skies 117.
我是GSA117号♥航♥班♥
We are ready for clearance.
请求起飞
GSA 117, roger.
GSA117 收到
You are clear to JFK airport as files.
资料显示 你们将飞往肯尼迪国际机场
Maintain 5,000.
保持飞行高度5000
Expect flight level of 280
起飞10分钟后
Ten minutes after departure.
进入飞行高度280
Clear to JFK, expect flight level 280.
收到 肯尼迪国际机场 飞行高度280
Welcome to global skies flight No.117,
欢迎乘坐环球航♥空♥117航♥班♥
Passenger service from Reagan National to JFK.
本次旅程从里根国际机场飞往肯尼迪国际机场
Weather in new york is cloudy
纽约的天气为多云
with a chance Of thunder showers,
可能会伴有雷雨出现
so we may run into some turbulence along the way.
所以旅程中我们可能会遇到乱流
Tower to skies, awaiting traffic off of Dulles.
这里是塔楼 等待杜勒斯机场清空跑道
Position hold, GSA 117.
GSA117号♥航♥班♥ 请保持你的位置
Gsa 117, that's correct.
GSA117号♥航♥班♥收到
Mr. Bauer
鲍尔先生
Major Larry Moss, I'm the head of this office
我是梅杰·拉里·莫斯 这的负责人
You're here
请你来这
Because agent walker thinks
是因为沃克探员认为你或许
You might be able to help us with the investigation.
能协助我们进行调查
Now, personally,
就个人而言
I have my doubts,
我深表怀疑
But I'll be happy to be proven wrong.
希望你能证明我是错的
Well, lucky for me, I'm not here to apply for a job, agent moss.
我很庆幸我不是来应聘的 莫斯探员
Personally, I don't care what makes you happy,
就个人而言 我不在乎你高兴与否
So let's get this over with.
所以让我们早点结束吧
Take him to Renee's office.
带他去蕾妮的办公室
You want me in the room with you?
需要我和你一起吗
No.
不了
Renee...
蕾妮
You've read his file.
你看过他的档案
Bauer's the kind of guy
你一不小心说错话
You say the wrong thing, he can go off.
鲍尔这人就会发飙
I'll be fine, larry.
放心吧 拉里
If he goes off, I'll call you.
要是他发飙了 我会叫你的
All right, but if he doesn't produce,
好吧 要是没什么进展
Don't waste our time.
别浪费时间
Throw him back.
把他送回去
What do you want?
你想怎么样
Mr Bauer, we have a national security matter
鲍尔先生 我们有一个紧急国♥家♥安♥全♥事务
that has gone critical.
需要立即处理
I'm hoping you can help us with it.
希望你能帮我们
Please sit down.
请坐
I sent the differentials to Homeland.
我把信息发给国土安♥全♥局♥了
Was there anything else
还有什么
You needed me to do?
需要我做的吗
No.
没了
Has Bauer been indicted yet?
鲍尔已经被起诉了吗
No, but he will be after the senate hearings.
还没 不过参议院听证会后就要开始
The CIP firewall protects every major infrastructure system
CIP防火墙保护着我国所有的基础设施系统
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表