I found two freelancers who might work.
我找到两个雇佣兵
Ex-rangers.
前游骑兵团成员
You trust them? yeah.
可靠吗 当然
I've worked with them before. they're close.
我和他们合作过 铁哥们
Litvak knows them, too.
里塔维克也认识他们
Okay. they may want to know
那好 他们在加入之前
More about the job before they sign on.
想知道任务内容
Only thing they need to know is what it pays.
他们只需知道能拿到多少钱就够了
All right.
好吧
Yeah?
喂
It's me.
是我
Tony.
托尼
Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm at a parking garage, getting a car.
我在一个停车场 正在设法弄辆车
I got away from the fbi.
我从联调局逃了出来
Yeah, I heard.
嗯 我听说了
I also heard it was jack bauer who broke you out.
还听说是杰克·鲍尔把你弄了出来
That's right.
没错
That doesn't make any sense, tony.
这事没道理 托尼
Bauer's working for them. he helped capture you.
鲍尔替他们工作 他帮他们抓到了你
It's only because he didn't have a choice.
那时他别无选择
He's on board now.
他现在站在我们这边
What do you mean "on board"?
站在我们这边是什么意思
You heard about the senate hearings this morning?
今天发生在参议院听证会的事情你听说了吧
They're going to file criminal charges against him.
他们要给他判刑
I told bauer that if he helped us out with the mission,
我告诉鲍尔 如果他帮我们完成这项任务
You could get him out of the country.
你可以帮他离开这个国家
Look, david, if it weren't for jack,
大卫 如果不是杰克的话
I'd still be in custody.
我还会被他们关着
We can use him, I'm telling you.
我这么跟你说 我觉得我们可以利用他
I don't know, tony.
现在情况有变 托尼
Morgan's hiring new men now.
摩根已经雇了新人
Morgan's a thug.
摩根是个小角色
He can't run point on something this important.
没法让他指挥这么重要的行动
Let me do it like we planned.
还是按计划由我来执行吧
Bauer can take tanner's place and we're good to go.
鲍尔可以替代坦纳 这样就没问题了
All right, bring bauer.
好吧 把鲍尔带过来
We're at 2211 chesterfield.
我们在Chesterfield 2211号♥
Right off nolan.
诺兰路边上
Got it.
明白
He buy it?
他信了吗
We'll see.
等会就知道了
Mr. taylor, I understand you were looking for me.
泰勒先生 听说你在找我
Yes, agent gedge, I have to go out
没错 盖吉探员 我想出去一下
And I'm going to need some transportation.
需要一辆车
Certainly. Where will we be going?
没问题 我们要去哪里
I'll direct you on the way.
路上再说
I need a destination for the manifest, sir.
我得在行程单上写明目的地 先生
As before, I'd like you to keep this off the manifest.
和往常一样 不用行程单
And no driver this time, just you and me.
而且这次不要司机 就我们两个
I thought we were through with all the subterfuge, mr. taylor.
泰勒先生 我们不是说好有话直说吗
Please just do as I ask.
照我吩咐的去做
I'm sorry, sir, not without an explanation.
对不起 先生 除非您给我个理由
It's samantha roth.
我们去见萨曼莎·罗斯
She says she has new information
她说她要告诉我关于我儿子死亡的新消息
Regarding my son's death.
是关于我儿子的死因的
Mr. taylor...
泰勒先生
I thought I was done with this, too, believe me.
我也以为这事过去了 相信我
I didn't initiate this.
不是我起的头
She called me.
她打电♥话♥给我的
Brian...
布莱恩
I know you felt obligated to report my prior activities--
我知道报告我先前的行踪是你的职责所在
And rightly so-- but I would still like to think
这也是正确的 但是我还是希望
That I can count on your loyalty when I ask for it.
在需要你对我的忠诚的时候 你能做到
I could lose my job, sir.
我会丢了饭碗的 先生
This will be the last time. I promise.
这是最后一次了 我保证
Henry?
亨利
Please.
求你了
I'll call you as soon as I secure a vehicle.
安排好车 我会马上打电♥话♥给你
Thank you.
谢谢
Who was that?
谁啊
Staff, nothing.
工作人员 没什么
Here, can you help me with this?
能帮我戴上么
Sure.
当然
It was a gift from my father.
是爸爸给我的礼物
You remember? mm-hmm.
你记得吗
On the day I won back his seat in the senate.
就是我赢回他参议院席位的那天
Prime minister matobo has asked to see me.
总理马托波想要见我
He's going to want to know
他想要知道
Why I haven't authorized the invasion yet.
为什么我还没下令进兵
What are you going to tell him?
那你怎么跟他说
I don't know.
我也不知道
The american people elected you
美国人♥民♥选你
Because they trust your judgment, allison,
是因为他们相信你的判断力 艾莉森
And they're going to trust you
而且他们相信你
To make the right call on this, too.
会在这件事上做出正确决定的
I don't know what the right call is.
可我不知道什么才是正确的决定
The right call...
正确的决定
Is whatever you decide it is.
就是你做的任何一个决定
How many units in the field?
有多少外勤小队
17-- all available agents are deployed.
十七个 能上的都上了
Widen the grid-- we have to assume
扩大搜索网 必须假想鲍尔和阿尔梅达
Bauer and almeida have gotten outside of our perimeter by now.
已经逃出了我们的搜索范围
On it.
这就办
Sean hillinger.
西恩·希林格
Sean, its me.
西恩 是我
Christina.
克里斯蒂娜
Where are you? I'm calling from the plane.
你在哪啊 我在飞机上呢
You haven't landed yet?
你的飞机还没降落吗
No, th-the pilot says we're in a holding pattern...
没呢 飞行员说我们在等待航线
But we just keep circling and circling,
但是我们就是在这一圈一圈地转
And I can see other planes out the window, too--
而且我能从窗户里看到其它的飞机
Eight or nine, at least.
至少有八♥九♥架呢
Christina, sweetheart, relax.
克里斯蒂娜 宝贝 放松些
But the woman sitting next to me says
但是坐我旁边的女人说
She heard something about a near miss
她听说有两架飞机差点相撞
And a problem with the air traffic control system.
还听说航管系统也有问题
Sean, do you know anything about this?
西恩 你知道这些情况吗
Yeah, it's true.
是的 都是事实
The FAA has grounded some planes, but it's only
航管局已经限飞了一些飞机
A precaution.
但只是预防措施罢了
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, it was an isolated incident.
对 其实是个无关的事故
You're going to be fine.
你会没事的
Okay.
好吧
I just... I got worried there for a minute.
我只是 有些担心
You know how I am.
你了解我的
I do.
我了解你
Now, listen, I want you to call me as soon as you land.
听我说 飞机一落地你就给我打电♥话♥
I will.
我会的
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Was that your wife?
你老婆啊
Janis told me her plane's still in the air.
詹尼斯告诉我 你老婆的飞机还没落地
You okay?
你没事吧
Okay, there's a maniac out there with the capability
一个疯子在那有能力随意
Of bringing down planes at will, so, no, erika,
损毁飞机 所以 不 艾瑞卡
I'm not okay. her flight is number 18
我有事 她的飞机排到第18个降落
In the queue, so it'll be another two hours, at least,
至少还要2个小时
Before hers gets clearance.
她才能够安全
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表