The flight attendant said something about us getting
机务人员说
a priority clearance to land.
我们得到优先降落权
Uh, you got lucky.
你真幸运
Did I?
是吗
I mean, it happened just after we spoke,
咱俩通话后 飞机就获得了优先降落权
so I thought maybe you had something to do with it.
我总感觉 这件事跟你有关
Me? How could I have done anything?
我吗 我怎么可能做得到
Listen, I might be late tonight.
听我说 我今天回家会晚些
There's a lot going on at work.
这有好多工作要做
I haven't seen you in a week.
我都一个星期没见到你了
I thought we could spend some time together.
咱们也应该在一起
Dinner, and maybe...
吃个晚餐 或者
...you know.
那个一下
Sorry, I have to go. I have to get back to work.
对不起 我得挂了 工作繁忙
Call me later.
再打给我
Okay.
好的
Did you deploy the field teams?
外勤组布置妥当了吗
Yeah, they just left.
是的 他们刚出发
We need to coordinate with Matobo's security chief
我们得跟马托波的警卫长协调
get him back on the line.
再打电♥话♥给他
These people, they work for Dubaku, don't they?
这些人为杜巴库卖♥♥命 是不是
Possibly.
有可能
Yes, probably.
是的 或许是
But if they wanted me dead,I would be dead.
但如果他们想杀我 我早已经死了
Then what do they want?
那他们想干吗
Names.
名单
Names?
名单
Of my allies inside Sangala.
桑加拉内部 与我同盟者的名单
You would die before you exposed them, they know that.
你宁死也不会说的 他们很清楚
Yes, they do, but..
是的 他们知道 但是
Then it's me.
问题在我这
It's me.
问题出在我这
They want to use me to get you to talk?
他们打算以我为要挟 逼你说出来
Don't worry.
别担心
We'll be safe in here until they leave.
我们在这里很安全 他们走了就好了
Ule, I'm scared.
乌勒 我害怕
Alama, listen to me.
阿♥拉♥玛 听我说
We need to stay calm.
我们得冷静
We'll be fine.
我们会平安无事的
The FBI knows we are here.
联调局知道我们被困于此
They'll come for us soon.
他们会火速前来营救我们
Okay?
别担心
Mr. Matobo?
马托波先生
I know you can see and hear me.
我知道您能听见 也能看见我
Come out now and nobody has to get hurt.
出来吧 不必有人受伤
You are wasting your time.
别浪费时间了
Come out now or I will kill your man.
快出来 不然我会杀了你的手下
You have one minute.
给你一分钟时间
Fifty...
50秒
I am prepared to die, sir.
我愿为您捐躯 长官
For you and for Sangala.
为了您 为了桑加拉
Eto'o is right.
埃托奥说得对
Without you,Sangala has no leader.
没有了你 桑加拉就失去了领袖
The people need you.
人♥民♥需要你
30 seconds.
还剩30秒
Eto'o's courage is stronger than your threats.
埃托奥是不会被你吓倒的
He is willing to die.
他已准备牺牲
And for that sacrifice he has my eternal gratitude,
对他所做的牺牲 我将永世感怀
and the gratitude of the people of Sangala.
桑加拉的人♥民♥也会永远感激他
Ten seconds.
还剩10秒
Time's up.
时间到
I just got through to him 15 minutes ago.
15分钟前我还跟他通过话呢
Well, he's not answering now.
但是他现在没接
Then get me someone else at the residence.
那就再打给住所的其他人
It's the FBI.
是联调局
Does the FBI know we're here?
联调局知道我们在这
Tanner.
是坦纳告密了
He's the only one who knew we were grabbing Matobo.
只有他知道我们的计划
He must have talked.
他肯定是招了
Sir, we need to go before they get here.
长官 我们得在他们到达之前离开
Not without Matobo.
不能留下马托波
Those walls are two feet thick.
这些墙有两英尺厚
Even if we blow a hole with a shaped charge
就算用聚能弹炸开一个洞
they'll kill everyone inside.
里面的人也活不了
I think I found a way.
我找到办法了
Yeah? Like what?
是吗 什么
We can gas them out.
我们用毒气把他们逼出来
We don't have anything! We'll find something!
我们没有毒气 那就想办法弄来
There's a ventilation system
有一个通风系统
running straight into the safe room.
直通藏身处
If I can feed the gas through that, it'll flush 'em out.
如果能通气进去 就能把他们逼出来
The FBI is coming!
联调局马上就来了
They won't be here for at least 15 minutes.
他们15分钟之内到不了
What are you talking about? How do you know?
你在说什么 你怎么知道
If they knew anything before we got here
若他们在我们到达之前就知道了
they'd have evacuated Matobo.
他们会立刻转移马托波
That's just guesswork.
那只是猜测
The tac teams are staged out of the DC branch office
战术小组已不在特区内
That's 21 miles from here, with traffic.
他们离这有21里
That gives us at least 15 minutes.
我们至少有15分钟
We're not leaving without Matobo.
我们不能留下马托波
That's what Dubaku is paying us for.
杜巴库雇我们就是为了这个
You're not seriously considering... Shut up!
你该不会是真打算 闭嘴
What kind of gas are you talking about?
你说的是哪种气体
Ammonium dysterate.
双硬脂铵
We can make it from basic household products.
从普通日用品中就能制备出来
Do it. Tony, give me a hand.
就这么办 托尼 帮我一把
Jack, you do know ammonium dysterate could kill them
杰克 你知道如果用双硬脂铵
as easily as flush them out.
他们很可能在被逼出来之前就会死
That's a chance we're gonna have to take.
我们必须赌一把
Delivering Matobo is our only chance
运送马托波是我们唯一
to get to Dubaku and the CIP device.
接近杜巴库和CIP装置的机会
I got it. Grab those bowls.
行了 拿上这些碗
Gotten into the vent yet?
进入通风口了吗
Yeah!
是
The FBI will be here any minute.
联调局马上就到了
Mr. Matobo...
马托波先生
we've accessed the air intake to your safe room.
我们已控制藏身处的通风口
We are now feeding in ammonium dysterate gas.
现在正释放双硬脂铵气体
If you do not open the door you will die.
若不开门 你将必死无疑
I believe that you are willing to sacrifice your life.
我相信你愿意牺牲自己的生命
But are you also willing
但是您愿意
to sentence your wife to death?
让您的妻子也因你而死吗
Ule...
乌勒
You know what they will do if we open the door.
你知道开门的后果
I know.
我知道
I can't let them force me to name names.
我不能让他们逼我说出那些名字
Our cause is more important than we are.
国家的事业比我们重要的多
Take my hand.
抓住我的手
Janis Gold? Yes?
詹尼斯·古德 是我
I'm Raymond Howell
我是雷蒙德·哈维尔
from the Attorney General's office
来自司法部长办公室
Is there some place we can talk?
我们到哪里谈谈
About? What happened at the hospital, Ms. Gold.
谈什么 医院的事 古德小姐
Agent Walker's being accused
沃克探员被指控
of torturing your suspect.
虐待嫌疑人
He's not my suspect, I have no idea what happened
他不是我的嫌疑人 我不知道
after I left that room, I am not involved.
我离开房♥间之后发生了什么 跟我无关
The suspect's attorneys claim that you sent them
嫌疑人的律师称 你把他们
to the wrong hospital room
引去了错误的病房♥
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表