Hold on, there're two people coming out of the elevator.
等下 有两个人要下电梯
Copy that, come on.
收到 来吧
Listen, Jack, i'm sorry for the stuff I said back there.
杰克 我为我先前说过的话道歉
Just needed to get you close enough
为了告诉你比尔的代号♥
to give you Bill's codename.
必须让你接近我
Just glad I didn't break you neck.
我没拧断你的脖子真是万幸
Well, you came close.
差一点
Yeah, sorry about that.
嗯 不好意思
Okay, clear.
好了 安全
We're clear.
安全了
I cleaned up your trail,
清理完了你的蛛丝马迹
we will just keep this transgression between us.
这次违规不要对第三人说
Although I don't know what I'm gonna tell Renee.
尽管我还不知道该怎么对蕾妮说
Have you heard one thing I've just said?
你听到我说什么了吗
Yeah, yeah, that's fine, take a look at this.
嗯 好 看看这个
What?
什么
There's a performance hit on one of our signal routers,
一个信♥号♥♥路由器性能出现异常
It's down 0.7%
下降了0.7%
You're right, somebody is riding our bandwith.
你说的对 有人在侵占我们的带宽
Hecking in, is that possible? With all the safeguards?
侵入系统 可能吗 有那么多防火墙
Anything is possible
如果是行家
if you know what you're doing.
一切都有可能
They're inside our security sub-net.
他们在我们的安全子网里
They've accessed the surveillance system.
已经侵入了监视系统
What are you gonna do?
你想怎么办
Lock them out.
锁定他们
Okay, Jack, you're gonna make a left down the next hallway.
杰克 沿着下个走廊左转
There's an emergency stairwell at the end.
路尽头有个消防梯
Will that stairwell get us down the ground level?
消防梯通向地面吗
Yes.
对
Copy that.
收到
Hold on.
等下
What's wrong?
什么事
I lost my feed.
失去传输信♥号♥♥了
Chole's feed just went down.
克罗依那里的信♥号♥♥出现故障
What did you do?
你做了什么
I've pinged the line and it automatically reset.
我测试了那条线路 让它重启了
Someone was hacking in,
确实有人侵入
they were taking out our surveillance cameras.
屏蔽了我们的监视摄像机
Janis, take a look at this.
詹尼斯 看这个
Send it to me.
发给我
Security, this is Janis Gold.
保安 我是詹尼斯·古德
We have a code 12 in progress,
出现代号♥12情况
we need a team to Interrogation One.
派人去一号♥审讯室
Yes, ma'am, right away.
是 女士 立即派人
All agents, security breach, code 12.
所有探员 出现安全漏洞 代号♥12
We gotta keep moving, let's go.
我们得继续走 走吧
Security team between us at the southwest exit.
保安人员在我们和西南出口之间
Chloe, what have you got? We're boxed in.
克罗依 你怎么样 我们被困
Someone at FBI is blocking my every move,
联调局的人在拦截我
it's really starting to piss me off.
气死我了
You need to get them back into their system,
重新进入他们系统
otherwise we're not gonna make it outta here.
否则我们无法脱身
Jack, I'm sorry, I'm trying.
杰克 对不起 我在努力
We've got make a move, Jack.
我得走了 杰克
I know.
我知道
Let's go now.
走吧
Chole, talk to me.
克罗依 说话
I'm still locked out, trying to work around it.
我还是被锁定 在想办法
Jack, we're sitting ducks if we stay here.
杰克 留在这里 我们坐以待毙
I know.
我知道
Chole, we have to take the stairwell,
克罗依 我们别无选择
we don't have a choice.
必须走楼梯
Quietly.
悄悄地
Where are they?
他们在哪里
We're looking.
在查
Find them.
找到他们
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, are you okay?
嗯 没事 你还好吧
Yeah.
嗯
They're still in the buidling, we're trying to locate them.
他们还在楼内 我们在找他们
I can't believe this, what the hell is Jack doing?
真没想到 杰克这是在干什么
He's helping his friend escape, that's what he's doing.
他是在帮他朋友逃跑
I'm--I'm sorry, Larry. I shouldn't have trusted him.
拉里 对不起 我不该相信他
I got them.
找到他们了
Southwest stairwell.
西南角楼梯
Security, this is Moss,
保安 我是莫斯
suspects are from southwest stairwell, descending.
嫌犯正从西南角楼梯下楼
Pass the fifth floor.
刚下到五楼
Lock on the building perimeter
封锁大楼周边
and deploy two teams in the first floor service corridor.
派两队人去一楼专用通道
Be aware, the suspects are armed.
注意 嫌犯持有武器
We need them alive.
活捉他们
Okay, I'm back up, Jack.
我重新登陆了 杰克
Copy that.
收到
What was that?
怎么回事
Heckers' back in,
黑客又回来了
whoever this is, they're very good.
不管是谁 这些人都是非常厉害
Well, lock them out.
锁定他们
I'm trying.
在努力
Jack, hold up.
杰克 等等
What is it?
怎么了
You're heading into an ambush, the six-man team.
前面有埋伏 六人小队
They're heading up toward you in the stairwell.
他们正从楼梯向上走
Understand, we will evade.
明白 我们这就离开
They're coming on the stairs.
他们从楼梯来了
Pass me that fire extinguisher.
给我灭火器
We're on the roof of the parking lot.
我们在停车场屋顶
I see you, good work.
看到你们了 干得好
Go to the north end, Jack.
去北端 杰克
Bill's almost there.
比尔快到了
He's in the blue van.
他驾驶的是蓝色货车
Copy that.
收到
They're outside, they went through the third floor window.
他们在外面 从三楼窗户出去的
Let's go.
走吧
Perimeter team, they're in the parking garage.
封锁小队 他们在停车场
Notify Matro police, have them corden off a five-block perimeter.
通知片警 让他们封锁五条街内的区域
On the right, get down.
小心右边 蹲下
We gotta get you outta here and back undercover,
必须让你回去继续做卧底
I will be right behind you, go.
我随后就到 快走
This is gonna hurt.
这个滋味不会好受
Tony, let's go.
托尼 走啊
Come on, Jack.
来 杰克
Go, Bill.
开车 比尔
Agent Moss, they're gone,
莫斯探员 他们跑了
they got outside the perimeter.
跑出了包围圈
All right, Chole, I got them,
克罗依 我接到他们了
any sign of pursuit?
他们追来了吗
Not so far, they must be still mobilizing,
还没有 一定在调动人手
we caught them off guard.
我们奇袭成功
Traffice cams.
交通监视器
I'm cycling the frequcies to clear path now.
我在循环频率来扫清障碍
Good.
好
Are you all right?
没事吧
I'm fine, where are we going?
没事 我们要去哪里
It's not far.
不远处
Bill, I did what you wanted, I got Tony out of there.
比尔 我按你说的救出了托尼
Tell me what's going on?
告诉我怎么回事
When we get there, I will tell you everything.
到达目的地后 我全告诉你
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表