And he swore to me He was past all that.
后来他向我发誓 他不会再纠结于此了
Well, he's found a private investigator who's feeding
他找到了一个迎合他的
His conspiracy theory;
谋杀理论的私♥人♥侦♥探♥
Taking advantage of him.
他在被人利用
Please get henry on the phone.
请让亨利来听电♥话♥
I'm afraid I can't do that.
恐怕不行
Henry's unreachable.
我联♥系♥不上他
I don't understand.
什么意思
Agent gedge hasn't been answering his phone.
盖奇探员的电♥话♥无人接听
I probably should have told you before.
我应该早点告诉你的
You're telling me my husband's gone missing?
你是说我丈夫失踪了吗
Secret service has put out an apb.
特勤组已经发出通告
They're going to ms. roth's apartment.
他们正在去罗斯小姐的家中
Whatever's going on, I will find out soon enough.
无论发生了什么 我都会很快查清
This is a priority order code charlie zero charlie.
这是代号♥ 查理-0-查理的优先命令
We need an immediate 20 on agent gedge.
需要立即找到盖奇探员
All available field agents proceed
所有外勤探员立即出发
404 wilkinson drive. Code charlie zero charlie.
至威尔金森路404号♥ 代号♥ 查理-0-查理
You're making a mistake.
你正在犯错误
Think about it.
好好想想
Shut up!
闭嘴
You haven't killed anybody yet.
你没杀过人
You don't need to do this.
你没必要这么做
Gedge's plan to frame me is already blown.
盖奇陷害我的计划已经失败了
If you kill me,
如果你杀了我
They'll know it was murder,
他们就会查出来这是谋杀
And they'll trace it back to you.
并会由此找到你
Go ahead.
说
Where's agent gedge? I can't reach him.
盖奇探员去哪了 我联♥系♥不到他
Gedge is dead.
盖奇死了
What happened?
出什么事了
Everything was going according to plan...
本应按计划进行
But something went wrong.
但还是了问题
Taylor killed gedge; I don't know how.
泰勒杀了盖奇 我不知道他怎么做到的
Where's mr. taylor now?
泰勒先生现在在哪里
He's right here.
在我旁边
Don't kill him, bring him to me.
别杀他 把他带到我这
Yes, sir.
明白
Prime minister matobo, ma'am, please come with me.
马托波总理 夫人 请跟我来
Chloe, pull up the ritter building on a satellite grid.
克罗伊 用卫星查看瑞特大厦
Look for any sign of dubaku leaving the site.
查看杜巴库离开留下的痕迹
We've got to find him.
我们必须找到他
It's going to take me 20 minutes to task the satellite.
我需要20分钟来设置卫星
Then don't waste time talking about it.
那就别浪费口舌
Pull up satellite and traffic cams,
调出卫星和交通摄像头
Street corners and metro stations.
监视街角和汽车站
What's the priority?
先干什么
I can only do one thing at a time.
我一次只能做一件事情
Satellite! fine.
卫星 好吧
Bill, we need to rethink this.
比尔 我们必须重新考虑一下
What do you mean?
你什么意思
You were set up to surveil an undercover operation.
你原计划监控一次卧底行动
Your cover's been blown.
现在卧底身份暴露了
The police are after us.
警♥察♥还在找我们
We are not equipped to look for one man in a city of millions.
我们无法在百万人口的城市找一个人
We need additional resources.
我们需要其它的资源
What are you suggesting?
你有何建议
It's time to contact outside agencies.
是时候和外面部门联♥系♥了
The government? yes.
政♥府♥吗 是的
I thought you said the government couldn't be trusted.
我记得你说过政♥府♥是不可信的
Right now, we don't have a choice.
现在 我们别无选择
It can't be trusted.
我们不能相信它
We can't trust anybody,
我们不能信任任何人
That's why we're working on the outside.
这就是为什么我们独自行动
President taylor can be trusted.
泰勒总统可以被信任
I'm not questioning that, prime minister.
我并不怀疑这点 总理
It's the people around her who can't be trusted.
而是她身边的人无法被信任
Mr. buchanan, jack's right. we need help.
布坎南先生 杰克是对的 我们需要帮助
It's too dangerous.
这太危险了
We can limit the flow of information.
我们可以限制消息的去向
Prime minister matobo can get us past
总理可以帮我们
Explain to her why and what we're doing.
直接向总统解释清楚
I think jack's right.
我觉得杰克是对的
We left a lot of clues in that building.
我们在那栋楼里留下了太多的痕迹
We're vulnerable; we can't do this
我们不能在冒险
On our own anymore.
单干下去了
Am I supposed to remain in hiding with you,
难道我要和你们继续躲下去
Pretend that my wife and i
装成我和我夫人被绑♥架♥
Are still being held hostage or dead?
或被杀了吗
I need to return to the white house
我必须返回白宫
And help the president save what's left of my country.
帮助总统挽救我的国家
Let my husband do this.
让我的丈夫去吧
Let him call president taylor.
让他给泰勒总统打电♥话♥
She will listen to him.
她会听他的
Bill, you want to find dubaku, make the call.
比尔 要想找到杜巴库 让他打电♥话♥
All right.
好吧
Get me the white house.
给我接白宫
Representatives from boyd chemical
博伊德化工厂的代表们
Have assured local authorities
向当地政♥府♥部门保证
That the immediate crisis has passed.
当前危机已经过去了
However, this has done little to calm the nerves
但这仍无法缓解汲沦谷镇
Of the citizens of kidron, ohio,
民众的紧张情绪
Many of whom have taken shelter in neighboring communities.
他们中的许多人跑到附近的社区避难
Again, we have confirmed one fatality
我们再次确认只有一人
Inside the plant itself.
在工厂内死亡
13 others, all boyd employees,
其它13名博伊德的员工正在当地的
Are being treated at local medical centers...
医疗中心接受救治
Madam president. Yes?
总统阁下 请讲
I have prime minister matobo calling for you.
马托波总理希望和您通话
Matobo?!
马托波
Yes, ma'am.
是的 阁下
You're tracing it?
你能追踪电♥话♥吗
We tried, madame president, but it's a secure line.
我们试了 总统阁下 但它是保密线路
Put him through.
接进来
Prime minister?
总理
Yes, madame president.
是我 总统阁下
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Thank god my wife and I are both fine.
感谢上帝 我和我夫人都好
We were rescued.
我们被救了
By whom?
被谁
Where are you?
你在哪里
In a safe place.
一个安全的地方
Madame president, you need to listen to me.
总统阁下 请您听我讲
The people who rescued us, they have acquired the cip device.
救我的人拿到了CIP装置
It has been destroyed,
它已经被摧毁了
And your country is no longer under immediate threat.
贵国当前的危机已经过去了
Who are these people, and tell me how this happened.
他们是谁 告诉我这到底怎么回事
I will tell you everything in person,
我会当面向您禀告的
But, uh, this must happen privately.
但是 必须是私下里
I must speak to you alone.
我必须只和您一人谈
Why alone?
为什么不能有其他人
They will bring me to you, madame president.
他们会带我过去 总统阁下
We will arrive in ten minutes.
我们会在10分钟内到达
I'll be waiting for you.
恭候大驾
They tried to trace the call, but the line held.
他们试图追踪电♥话♥ 但没成功
Ethan, I need to see you right now.
伊桑 马上来见我
Yes, madame president?
怎么了 总统阁下
I just spoke to prime minister matobo.
我刚和马托波总理通了电♥话♥
What?!
什么
He's safe.
他很安全
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表