and they hacked into the FAA database.
并侵入了航♥空♥局的数据库
FAA, are you sure?
航♥空♥局 你确定
Positive. I don't what they were doing in there,
确定 我不清楚他们在做什么
but they had to navigate some very sophisticated tagger software.
但必须使用极复杂的外挂软件才能实现
When was this?
何时发生的
Just a few minutes ago.
几分钟前
Any idea who it was?
知道是谁吗
No. But I may be able to pull out user ID out of the terminal.
不知 但我可以查出登陆终端的账号♥
Okay, which terminal?
好的 哪个终端
Main frame room, terminal three.
主机房♥ 三号♥终端
Check it out. Let me know what you find. Ok.
赶快查 有消息告诉我 好的
Agent Tyler.
泰勒探员
I need you to prepare the briefing package for Jack Bauer
你把杰克·鲍尔的简报资料准备好
and bring me his personal effects.
把他的个人物品给我
Yeah, I'll bring them right to you.
好的 马上拿来
Thanks. I'll be in my office.
谢谢 我就在办公室
Last login: Sean Hillinger
上次登陆 西恩·希林格
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What's the matter?
怎么回事
Just, you just stay where you're.
你在原地别动
Janis, stop it.
詹尼斯 住手
Would you just talk to me?
你说句话好吗
I know you've been helping Tony Almeida.
我知道你在帮助托尼·阿尔梅达
What? Are you crazy?
什么 你疯了不成
No.
没有
You broke into the FAA database,
你侵入了航管局数据库
that's your server ID.
那是你的服务器名称
Yes, my server ID,
对 是我的服务器ID
but I'm not helping the terrorists,
可我没有协助恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
you wanna know why I was in there,
你想知道我为何去那里
I'll tell you, I was worried.
告诉你 因为我担心
My wife on of those planes up there,
我妻子在其中一架飞机上
I had to see if her flight had been grounded yet.
我想知道她的飞机是否已被禁飞
You expect me to believe that?
你以为我会信这鬼话吗
Why are you sneeking around?
你为何鬼鬼祟祟
'cause the level 4 lockdown cut me out of the FAA database
四级锁定模式把我踢出了航管局数据库
I couldn't monitor her flight.
我没法了解她的航♥班♥动向
Look, see for yourself.
你自己来看
Flight 112 out of the Las Vegas.
从赌城起飞的112号♥航♥班♥
Christina Hillinger
克里斯蒂娜·希林格
Okay, just stay there.
好 待在那里别动
CHRISTINA HILLINGER
克里斯蒂娜·希林格
God, Shawn, you scared the hell outta me,
天啊 肖恩 你吓死我了
why wouldn't you just tell me that?
为何不早说
'cause what I was doing was borderline illegal,
因为那是在打擦边球
I didn't wanna get you in trouble.
不想让你惹上麻烦
plus, you looked like you've had enough on your plate.
你当时也焦头烂额了
Damn it, I told Renee I'd found a security leak.
可恶 我刚上报说有安全漏洞
Is that what's going on around here?
出了什么事
There's just a security leak?
只是安全漏洞吗
Don't worry about it, go back to your station,
别管了 回到你的工作台
keep this to yourself
不要声张
and I will clean up your mess.
我会为你收拾这烂摊子
Go.
去吧
Idiot.
白♥痴♥
Go ahead.
请讲
Jack, agent Walker is on her way,
杰克 沃克探员在走廊里
she's heading down the corridor toward your room.
她正向你房♥间这边走来
Copy that.
收到
How are you doing with the loops?
你的循环程序进展如何
I'm dropping the first one in now.
正在投掷第一个循环
I have a series of loops
我有一系列循环程序
and I'm dropping them as you go.
你边走我边投
Security won't see a thing.
保安不会发现
Understand.
明白
Standing by.
原地待命
Sorry, Jack. We're proceeding without you.
抱歉 杰克 我们的行动没带上你
Wasn't my decision.
不是我的决定
Well, we would't have Almeida without you,
没有你 我们抓不到阿尔梅达
we own you alot.
我们欠你人情
Thanks.
谢了
That paperwork for me?
是要我签字的文件吗
Yeah, you need to fill this out.
嗯 要你填一下
I'm gonna put in a good word with the Justice Department for you.
我会在司法部为你美言几句
Maybe it will help.
也许会有帮助
Thanks.
谢了
Jack.
杰克
Don't fight it.
别挣扎
Jack.
杰克
Don't fight it.
别挣扎
Jack just took out agent Walker,
杰克勒晕了沃克探员
he has her keycard and her weapon.
拿到了她的密匙和武器
He's going to get Tony.
他正去救托尼
What's your location.
你在什么位置
About ten minutes out.
大约十分钟后到达
Did you get my rendezvous point?
收到我发的会合地点了吗
Just showed up on my GPS.
刚在GPS上显示出来
Okay, great...
很好
I gotta go, it's Jack.
我先挂线 杰克打电♥话♥来了
Jack?
杰克
I'm ready.I've got access to Interrogation One,
准备完毕 我可以进入一号♥审讯室了
what's Bill's ETA?
比尔何时到
About ten minutes.
大约十分钟
How's the corridor?
走廊里什么情况
Clear.
安全
Wait for my call.
等我答复
Put your weapons down, now!
放下武器 快
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你这是干什么
I said do it now!
我让你立即放下武器
Do it or I will kill him.
不然我杀了他
Okay, all right.
好 好吧
Put it down, it's all right, do it.
放下 没事 放下吧
Slowly, slowly.
慢点 慢点
Now, you. Do it!
该你了 快点
All right.
好吧
Kick the weapon over to me.
把枪踢给我
Come on.
快
Okay, all right.
好 好
Uncuff him.
给他解开手铐
Where's agent Walker?
沃克探员人在哪里
What did you do to her?
你把她怎样了
Shut up!
闭嘴
Bauer, you're gonna make it outta here.
鲍尔 你没法得逞的
I said shut up.
我让你闭嘴
I talked to Bill.
我和比尔通过话了
How much did he tell you?
他告诉过你多少事
Enough, we're gonna get you outta here.
够多了 我们要把你救出去
Chole's tapped into the security.
克罗伊已经侵入了保安系统
She's gonna walk us outta this building,
她会指引我们出去
all you need to do is follow my lead.
你跟着我就行
Chole, it's Jack, do you copy?
克罗依 我是杰克 收到了吗
Copy, Jack.
收到 杰克
I got Tony at the door of Interrogation One leading out to the hallway.
我和托尼在通向走廊的一号♥审讯室门口
Okay, I see you,
好 看到了
I'm gonna direct you to the southwest exit.
我带你们去西南出口
Right now you're in the least populated area of the building.
你们当前在这栋建筑人口最稀少的区域
But you're gonna run into a lot more resistance before you get outta there.
不过在你们出去前会遇到很多险阻
Copy that, you ready?
收到 准备好了吗
Clear to move.
可以行动了
Let's go.
走
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表