This is Colonel Ike Dubaku.
我是埃克·杜巴库上校
We have the CIP device.
我们拥有CIP装置
We demand the complete withdrawal
明日此时
of the U.S. Naval Strike Force
美国的海军
by this time tomorrow.
必须全部撤退
You are recalling the invasion force.
你要撤兵
Well, that determination has yet to be made.
此事尚需考虑
I implore you
我请求你
do not abandon my country.
别放弃我的国家
It's Samantha Roth.
是萨曼莎·罗斯
She says, she has new information
她说她要告诉我
regarding my son's death.
犬子之死的新消息
Roger was tasked with auditing the brokers in his department.
罗杰被安排审计部门内部的经纪人
He uncovered other blind accounts
他发现了其他的地下账户
accounts that were traced to a senior member
根据这些账户我们追查到
of your wife's administration.
你妻子的一位高级官员
It's all here.
你要的都在这里
Account numbers, trading records
银行账号♥ 交易记录
everything that he knew.
他所知的一切
Bauer must have worked out this escape
肯定是鲍尔和阿尔梅达的手下
with Almeida's people.
一起策划了逃跑
That son of a bitch played me.
我被这混♥蛋♥给耍了
Had me believing the Bureau was compromised--
他骗我说局里已遭渗透
someone on the inside working against us.
有人在内部搞鬼
I realize now it was him all along.
现如今我才知道都是他搞的鬼
He played us both.
我们俩都被耍了
I'm going to make this right, Larry.
我要挽回这个错误 拉里
Whatever it takes, I will find Bauer and Almeida.
我要不惜代价找到鲍尔和阿尔梅达
You're out of time, Mr. Tanner. Tell me what you know.
你时间不多了 坦纳 把你知道的都说出来
I'm not going to tell you a damn thing.
我半个字都不会说
Where is Almeida?
阿尔梅达在哪里
Tanner says Almeida's crew has a plan to abduct
坦纳说阿尔梅达那伙人计划绑♥架♥
former Prime Minister of Sangala.
桑加拉前总理
Matobo?
马托波
When? Pretty much now.
什么时候 差不多是现在
Why didn't you call the authorities?
你为什么不让当局来处理
He couldn't, Jack. Why not?
他不能 杰克 为什么
He found out Emerson's client was Dubaku.
他发现爱默生的客户正是杜巴库
That's who you believe has agents inside the government.
你认为他在政♥府♥里安插了间谍
Dubaku is the key to this thing, Jack.
杜巴库是整件事的关键
If we're going to uncover the conspiracy
要想揭露这个阴谋
we have to get to him before he leaves the U.S.
我们必须在他离开美国前找到他
I got away from the FBI. Yeah, I heard.
我从联调局逃了出来 听说了
I also heard it was Jack Bauer who broke you out.
我还听说是杰克·鲍尔帮你逃脱的
He's on board now.
他是我们的人了
The package is a person.
"货"是一个人
Former Prime Minister Matobo of Sangala.
桑加拉前总理 马托波
The assignment is to grab him, deliver him to Colonel Dubaku.
任务就是抓住他 并移交给杜巴库上校
Where's Matobo?! Where is he?!
马托波在哪里 他在哪里
It's a safe room; reinforced concrete.
这是藏身处 钢筋混凝土结构
Jack, we leave here without Matobo
杰克 如果我们空手而归
we lose our only chance of getting at Dubaku.
就会失去抓住杜巴库的唯一机会
Matobo's security chief
马托波的警卫长说
said there's a safe room at his residence.
他住处有一个藏身处
They should have him and his wife locked down by now.
他们夫妇应该已经进入躲避
They'll be safe till your team gets there.
他们不会有事
Your priority is to grab Almeida and bring him back here.
抓阿尔梅达是要务 把他带回来
We'll make every effort to use nonlethal force
我们会尽量使用非致命武器
but Almeida's crew is ex-military.
但阿尔梅达那伙人都是军人出身
They're going to be hard to subdue
要制♥服♥他们不太容易
unless my men can return fire.
除非我的人可以回击
I understand you'll be exposing your men
你的人将置身险境 我理解
but it's a risk you need to take. Sir...
但是你必须冒这个险 长官
Almeida is the only viable lead we've got
阿尔梅达是目前唯一能帮我们
to retrieve the CIP device.
取回CIP装置的人
You need to bring him in alive, is that understood?
一定要留活口 明白吗
Understood.
明白
Let's move out.
行动
We'll get our updates in the van.
上车后会得到最新情况
Open the safe room.
打开藏身处大门
I will keep going until you open the door.
我会打到你开门为止
I've already told you.
我说过
Once it's closed, you can only open it from the inside.
门一旦关闭 就只能从里面打开
Do whatever you want to me
随你怎样处置我
but you will never get into that room.
但你永远都进不去
We've got to get Matobo.
我们必须抓到马托波
Without him, we've got nothing.
抓不到他 我们将一无所获
I know.
我知道
Find a way in yet? No.
想到办法进去了吗 没有
Litvak, any luck reconnecting the intercom?
利特法克 有办法重接内部通话线路吗
Not yet.
还没
I'm working on it.
正在试
Sir, this just came in...
长官 刚才收到
I'm in the middle of a field op, Erika.
我正在指挥外勤行动 艾丽卡
I don't really have a lot of time right now.
现在没空
It's from the attorney general.
司法部长发过来的
I think you should make time for this.
我觉得你该抽空看看
What is it? Tanner's lawyers are filing a complaint
什么东西 坦纳的律师正准备
against the Bureau.
投诉联调局
Walker.
沃克
Renee, it's me.
蕾妮 是我
I'm less than 15 minutes away from Matobo's house.
十五分钟内我会抵达马托波家
When I get there, I'll recon for the Tac Team.
到达后我会给战术小组侦查
Stop a second. What?
等下 怎么
This information about Matobo being abducted...
你是如何得知
tell me how you got it
马托波正遭绑一事
You know how I got it--I questioned Tanner.
你应该知道啊 审问坦纳得来的
You questioned him? Yeah.
你审问他了 对
Tanner's lawyers are saying
坦纳的律师说
you locked them out of his hospital room,
你把他们锁在医院病房♥外
then cut off his ventilator.
切断了他的呼吸机
They said you applied pressure to his gunshot wound
他们还说你向他的伤口施压
We needed Almeida's location
我们得找到阿尔梅达
Tanner was not about to cooperate
坦纳不配合
So you tortured him.
所以你就严刑逼供
What the hell were you thinking?
你脑子进水了吗
I got the information we needed.
我拿到了所需情报
Information that may not even be valid.
情报真假尚不明了
You know as well as I do,
你我心知肚明
Coercive interrogation is unreliable.
严刑逼供不可靠
No, Tanner was not lying. You know that?
不 坦纳没说谎 你怎么知道
how do you know he wasn't just telling you what you wanted to hear?
他不是顺水推舟骗你的
I'll find out when I get to Matobo's house.
等到了马托波那 就清楚了
No, you're not going to Matobo's.
不行 不准你去那
You're coming back here to the office.
你马上给我回办公室来
The attorney general is sending somebody here,
司法部长派人来
and you're going to tell him everything that happened.
你要跟他汇报发生的一切
Larry...
拉里
it's my fault that Bauer and Almeida are still at large.
鲍尔跟阿尔梅达跑掉是我的错
Please, let me play this out.
求你了 让我了解此事
I will deal with the consequences
找到CIP装置后
after we find the CIP device.
一切责任我来承担
No, the field team is on the way, they can handle this.
不行 外勤组已经出发 他们处理就行了
Renee,
蕾妮
get back here now.
马上给我回来
I'm sorry, Larry,
对不起 拉里
but I need to make this right.
我必须弥补过错
Renee?
蕾妮
Damn it.
该死的
I'm glad you're all right, babe.
你没事太好了 宝贝
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表