Previously on 24
《反恐24小时》前情提要
Madam president, we have your husband,
总统阁下 我们找到了您的丈夫
But he sustained a gunshot wound to the chest.
可是他胸部中枪
is my husband going to be okay?
我丈夫能挺过去吗
We're not going to know anything until the doctors see him.
这得等医生诊断后才知道
Since your husband was the only leverage that Dubaku had left,
既然您丈夫是杜巴库唯一的筹码
It's safe to say that he's trying to leave the country now.
现在可以肯定他会试图越境
Whatever we're going to do to find him,
不管我们采取什么行动找到他
We're going to have to do it fast.
都得快马加鞭了
Whatever it takes,
不惜一切代价
I want that son of a bitch found!
一定要找到那个狗♥杂♥种♥
Have someone find my daughter, Olivia,
派人去找我女儿奥利维亚
And bring her to me.
把她带来见我
What is it that's so important
什么事那么重要
For my mother to steal me away while I'm trying
我妈非得在我谈生意时
To do business? It's your father.
唤我出来 你♥爸♥出事了
He's been shot.
他中枪了
My, god, i...
天哪 我...
Do you think I'm a fool, Mr. Burnett?
你以为我是傻子吗 伯内特先生
If anything should happen to me
如果我在逃离这个国家的途中
On my way out of the country,
遭遇不测
A data file with all the names and bank transactions
一份写满涉案人员的的黑名单
Of all those involved will be sent to the justice department.
和银行交易的文档将被会送到司法部门
You told me that once Dubaku served his purpose,
你说过一旦杜巴库得偿所愿
You'd take him out.
你就会把他干掉
Why are we still helping him?
我们为什么还要帮他
He's threatening to expose us using a database he's kept
他保留了资料库 以揭发我们相要挟
With names and accounts of everyone involved.
其中包括所有涉案人员的名字和帐户
Including mine?
有我的吗
We don't know where the file is,
还不知道档案在哪里
So you just better pray that he gets away.
所以你最好祈祷他能逃过此劫
I'm begging you, Marika...
求你了 玛丽卡
FBI! don't move!
联邦调查员 不许动
Get on your knees! now!
跪下 快
Where is Dubaku?
杜巴库在哪里
Who?
谁
Don't play games with me! Ike Dubaku!
别耍花样 埃克·杜巴库
you know this man?
你认识这个人吗
She was going to meet him.
她正要去见他
When the car arrives, we would like you
等车到这里 我们希望你
To go with the driver, so that we could follow you
能跟着司机走 以便我们能跟踪你
Back to Dubaku.
顺藤摸瓜找到杜巴库
You want her to go to him and face him?
你想让她和杜巴库会面吗
It's the only chance we have of finding him before he
这是他人间蒸发前我们找到他的
Disappears forever. I'll do it.
最后一线希望 我愿意
You keep her safe, you hear me?
一定要确保她安然无恙 听到了吗
We will.
一定
You're less than a mile behind the target car.
你们距离目标车辆不到一英里
I got Metro PDs trying to build a roadblock around us.
首府警局在我们周围设置了路障
We can't afford to lose them, Jack!
千万不能让他们跑了 杰克
I gave this woman my word we'd protect her.
我承诺会保护她
Get out of the vehicle, slowly!
下车 放慢动作
She's a federal agent! on your knees!
她是联邦调查员 跪下
She's a federal agent! on the ground!
她是联邦调查员 趴在地上
Your girlfriend's been turned by the FBI.
联调局说服了你马子
If you let her come to you,
如果她去见你
You're risking your chances of escape.
你就很难开溜
I'll call my driver, have him take care of her.
我会打电♥话♥给司机 让他处置她
No. I'll take care of her.
不 我亲自处理
The following takes place between 5:00 p.m.and 6:00 p.m.
以下事件发生在下午五点到六点
Sean,
西恩
I need to talk to you. Is it important?
我想和你谈谈 有要紧事吗
You tell me. did you issue
你说呢 你有没有签发
A federal warrant on this vehicle? What?
对这辆车的逮捕令 什么
I found a digital footprint
我在4号♥服务器的备用分区上
On server four's backup partition.
发现了一处历史记录
It originated from your station. I'd like to know
来源于你的工作台 我想知道
What the hell is going on! Keep your voice down.
究竟是怎么回事 小声点
You want to get us caught?
你想让我们被抓起来吗
I sent out the warrant,
我发出了逮捕令
To sideline Bauer and Renee.
拖住鲍尔和蕾妮
They were closing in on Dubaku.
他们正围追杜巴库
I thought you said Dubaku's on his way out of the country?
你说过杜巴库已经在越境的途中
He is, but his girlfriend's talking to FBI.
没错 可是他马子正协助联调局
They used her to track him.
他们利用她来追踪杜巴库
Oh, my god.
天哪
Don't worry, I took care of it.
别担心 我会处理好的
Bauer and Renee are in police custody.
鲍尔和蕾妮已经被警方拘留
By the time they're released,
等到他们被释放时
Dubaku will be long gone.
杜巴库早已远走高飞
Are you sure?
确定吗
I'm positive.
确定
Why didn't you just tell me what was happening?
你为什么不告诉我事态的发展呢
'cause I knew you'd react like this.
因为我就知道你会有过激反应
The last thing I need right now is one of your meltdowns.
现在我只要你保持平静
Now, listen, I got you into this,
听着 是我拉你下水的
And I'm going to get you out of it,
我一定会让你全身而退
But not if you start panicking.
可你绝不能方寸大乱
You've got to keep it together.
你得临阵不慌
I'm just really scared, you know?
我真被吓坏了 你知道吗
I know. I am, too.
知道 我也是
I'm just a little better at hiding it than you are.
我只是比你更擅长瞒天过海
I've got everything covered.
一切都已安排得天衣无缝
I ran a bounce-tap into the conference room
我在监听会议室
Speakerphone that they'll never find,
他们不会发现我在扩音器里装了窃听器
And I can hear everything they're saying.
我可以窃听他们的谈话
Now, sit at your station.
现在你就乖乖待在你的工作台
Try and act normal.
表现得一如往常就好了
Let me worry about Bauer and Renee.
我来处理鲍尔和蕾妮
Okay?
好吗
The man that we were tracking is responsible
我们追踪的人
For today's terrorist attack.
是今天发生的恐怖袭击的主谋
If you don't let us go, he's going to get away.
你不放了我们 他就会逃之夭夭
Look, my captain's on the phone with your superior.
我的队长正在和你的上司打电♥话♥
You're making a mistake!
你们错了
You've got to let us go!
放我们走
That warrant had to be sent out by one of Dubaku's operatives.
逮捕令一定是杜巴库手下卧底发的
I know. then Dubaku knows that Marika is working with us.
我知道 他也会知道玛丽卡是我们一伙的
He will kill her, Jack.
他会杀人灭口 杰克
We should not have used her like this.
我们不该利用她
We didn't have a choice. she was our only asset.
我们别无选择 她是我们唯一的筹码
She's not an asset, Jack. she's a human being.
她不是筹码 杰克 她是个大活人
Colonel.
上校
The FBI is still looking for us, sir.
联调局还在找我们 先生
I'll do this quickly. wait there for me.
我会速战速决 在原地待命
Samuel.
塞缪尔
What? what is it?
怎么了
Sweetheart, what's wrong?
亲爱的 怎么了
Give me your cell phone.
把手♥机♥给我
My cell phone?
我的手♥机♥吗
I know you've been talking to the FBI.
我知道你一直在和联调局联♥系♥
You've been working for them, Marika.
你一直为他们工作 玛丽卡
I don't know what you're talking about.
你胡言乱语什么
What? what are you doing?
你到底在干什么
No!
不
I trusted you!
我那么相信你
How could you do this to me?!
你怎么可以这么对我
The FBI told me who you really are.
联调局告诉了我你的真面目
About the terrible things you've done.
还有你犯下的累累罪行
And you believed them? They showed me proof!
你竟然相信了他们 他们给我看了证据
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表