law enforcement agencies.
我无法相信任何执法机构
You can trust me.
您可以相信我
Right now everyone believes that agent Walker is dead,
现在所有人都认为沃克探员已经死了
And I have no status at all.
我也没有任何身份
Which means that Dubaku's spies
这就意味着 杜巴库的内线
cannot track us because officially, we don't exist.
无法追踪我们 就官方的说法 我们并不存在
You resigned from government service,
你已经辞去了公职
And the senate regards you as having been a renegade agent.
参议院也把你定性为叛国者
How am I supposed to know where your loyalties really lie?
这叫我如何相信你呢
With all due respect, madame president, ask around.
总统阁下 您可以打听我的为人
What could you even do on such short notice?
这么短的时间 你们又能做什么呢
I couldn't make you any promises,
我不敢承诺什么
But we will do everything possible to save your husband.
但是我会全力以赴救出您丈夫
Right now, we need you to go along
现在我们需要您假装
with Dubaku's demands. Help buy us some time.
屈服于杜巴库的要求 帮我们争取时间
Madame president, you don't have another choice.
总统阁下 您没有别的选择了
All right.
好吧
All right.
好吧
Find him, please?
拜托你找到他
Yes, ma'am.
好的 阁下
We're gonna need a secure hard line.
我们需要条绝密线路
You may use this room if you need to.
如果需要 你们可以用这间屋
I'll have you escorted back out through
准备好时 我会派人
The underground entrance when you're ready.
护送你们从地下出口出去
I'm gonna need a copy of the president
我需要一份总统和第一先生的
and the first gentleman's secret service details.
特勤人员的详细资料
I'll have them brought to you.
我让他们给你拿一份
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, we'll start off with agent Gedge.
我们从盖奇探员开始
We need access to his phone records.
我们得查他的通话记录
I want to know who he's been talking to over the last few hours.
我要知道 过去几小时他跟谁通过话
Obviously, we can't use any of
很明显 这事我们无法
The president's security people.
通过总统的安保人员得知
Thank you.
谢谢
Phone logs are highly classified,
通话记录是高级机密
Especially for agents assigned to the first family.
尤其是保护总统家庭的探员的
Can Chloe o'brian get access?
克罗伊能破解进去么
It'll be faster if we can get someone
找一个有权查看的
Who's already got clearance.
会更快一些
Larry Moss.
拉里·莫斯
He doesn't strike me
他可不像能在
as someone who's willing to work outside the system.
背地里干活的人
That's true, but I think I can persuade him to do what we need.
的确 但是我能说服他帮我们
You really trust him?
你真的相信他
Yes. we know each other pretty well.
是的 我们彼此很了解
Fine. Try him. We don't have much time.
好 试试吧 我们时间不多了
Agent Moss.
我是莫斯探员
Larry, it's Renee. I'm alive,
拉里 我是蕾妮 我还活着
But you can't let anyone know. Do you understand me?
不要告诉任何人 明白么
Oh, my god.
天哪
Renee? What... where are you? are you all right?
蕾妮 你在哪呢 你没事吧
I'm-I'm fine. I'll explain later,
我没事 待会再跟你解释
But right now we need your help.
现在我们需要你的帮助
Who's, who's "we"?
我们 还有谁
Myself and Jack Bauer.
我和杰克·鲍尔
What?!
什么
He's on our side, Larry, just like he said.
他站在我们这边 拉里 像他说的
Everything that he did, he did to preserve his cover.
他做的一切只是不想暴露自己
Renee, this whole time I've been thinking you were dead.
蕾妮 这么长时间 我都在担心你的生死
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
The bureau is compromised.
拉里 如他所言
Larry, just like he said, and no one there can know
调查局有内鬼 这是一次
about this operation. It has to stay completely off book.
机密行动 而且不能留下记录
What operation?
什么行动
Jack and I are at the white house.
我和杰克在白宫
The first gentleman has been kidnapped by ike Dubaku.
第一先生被杜巴库绑♥架♥了
I don't, I don't know anything about that.
我... 我完全不知情
It's true. The president's asked Jack and me to find him.
真的 总统命令我和杰克找到他
Very few people know about this,
只有几人知晓此事
and that's the way that it has to stay.
我们必须守口如瓶 掩人耳目
If we don't find him by 4:00 p.m., he'll be killed.
要是我们4点还找不到他 他就会被杀
Larry... if you've ever trusted me,
拉里 如果你曾相信过我
trust me now, please, and help me.
现在也请相信我吧 帮帮我
What do you want me to do?
要我怎么帮
Looks like the first gentleman's secret service agent
好像第一先生的特勤局保镖
was involved in all of this-- Brian Gedge; he's dead.
与此事有关 他叫布莱恩·盖奇 他死了
You need to check his phone logs
查查他的电♥话♥记录
and get all the information you can
并尽可能拿到他的
about who he's been in contact with recently.
近期所有的通话记录
I need to see you to make sure this is real,
我得见你 确定这一切是真的
that you're not under duress.
不是你在受到胁迫下说出来的
No, there's no time for that.
没有那么做的时间了
That's not negotiable. You want my help, we meet.
没得商量 要我帮忙 就和我见面
The capitol reflecting pool, as soon as you can get there.
在静思池见 尽快赶到
Okay, fine.
好吧
He'll help us, I think, but we need to go.
我想他会帮我们 但我们得过去
President Taylor emphasized
泰勒总统强调
the terrorists are no longer a threat
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥不再是威胁
and says the invasion will begin.
并将开始进军
She also says
她还说
former prime minister Ule Motobo will be reinstated
前总理乌勒·马托波会重新上台
to work towards building a new democratic government.
并建立一个新的民♥主♥政♥府♥
I don't get it.
我不明白
What?
怎么
The president's talking as if
总统这么说 好像
the CIP device and Motobo have been recovered,
已经找到CIP装置和马托波了似的
but how could that have happened without us knowing about it?
但如果这是真的 我们怎么不知道
Well, it just means whatever agency's responsible
那只能说明别的局把这事儿办了
hasn't let us know.
没告诉我们
What other agency?
还有别的局吗
We're being kept out of the loop,
我们都被蒙在鼓里了
and I don't like it.
我不喜欢这样
So am I seeing you later?
今晚我们有"节目"吗
I don't know. I've got some things to figure out.
不知道 我还有事要处理
What does that mean?
你什么意思
It means I have to get home at some point.
我是说我得回家一趟
I haven't seen Christina in a week.
我都一周没见克里斯蒂娜了
All right.
好吧
Sean, are you all right?
西恩 你还好吧
I'm fine.
我还好
I'm sensing a little distance.
我觉得你在疏远我
I just have to get back to work.
我得继续干活了
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Could you be a little less obvious, do you think?
拜托别做得这么露骨 行吗
What are you talking about?
你指什么
Give me a break.
得了吧
Just hold up a sign that says,
你干脆举个牌子 写上
"hey, world, we're sleeping together."
嘿 同志们 我们有一腿
Are you stupid?
你是傻子吗
I know it's stupid and wrong,
我知道这是个愚蠢的错误
and I'm gonna end it.
我会了断这一切
Yeah, you'd better, fast, before Larry notices.
对 最好快一点 别让拉里觉察
Where is Larry?
拉里人呢
I don't know. That's not the point.
我不知道 这不重要
The point is, if he finds out about this,
重要的是 要是他发现了
he's gonna transfer your ass to juneau so fast,
他会立马把你这混♥蛋♥打发到朱诺市
your head will spin.
整得你晕头转向
Larry.
拉里
Oh, my god.
我的上帝
I thought I'd never see you again.
我还以为再也见不到你了
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表