He was.
以前是
Until he snapped and murdered a federal witness.
直到他突然失控 杀了一个联邦证人
Really?
真的吗
I find that hard to believe.
我很难相信
All that's relevant here is that your wife
当前最重要的是
Is going to be prosecuted for colluding with bauer,
你妻子会因跟鲍尔串谋而被起诉
Unless you help us find him.
除非你帮我们找到他
Mr. o'brian,
奥布赖恩先生
A short time ago,
不久前
One of our agents was in touch with jack bauer.
我们的一个探员跟杰克·鲍尔联♥系♥过
She sent a name and address
她发了一个地址和名字给他
That we assume is his next destination.
我们判断杰克应该是去那了
Unfortunately,it's encrypted with blowfish 148.
很不幸 这是用河豚148算法加密的
No one here knows how to crack that.
这里的人都不知道怎么破解
Therefore,we need your help.
所以我们需要你的帮助
Please.
请帮帮我们
You have to understand something.
你们得知道
Jack bauer and my wife have a very long history.
杰克·鲍尔跟我太太的交情甚笃
I consider him to be a friend.
我也把他当做朋友
And he'll have his day in court.
他会有在法庭上申诉的机会的
But the case against your wife is rock solid.
但你太太的这个案子是铁证如山
I can't.
我办不到
We're talking about her serving a minimum sentence of 15 years.
你太太面临的是至少15年的监禁
Your son will be 19 by the time she gets out of prison.
她出狱的时候你儿子都19岁了
I want guarantees of full immunity,
我要份完全豁免权的担♥保♥书
No jail time,expulsion of all charges from her record.
不用坐牢 撤销所有指控和案底
You have my word.
我答应你
You are a witness to this agreement. Yes.
你是这份协议的见证人 好的
Show me the file.
给我看看文件
Original information-- 16- or 32-bit word length?
原始信息是16位还是32位字长的
thirty-two.
32位的
Native or modified data points?
是原始的还是修改的数据点
Native.
原始的
The designer of this algorithm
这个算法的设计者
Built a backdoor into his code.
在他的代码里植入了后门程序
Decryption's a piece of cake if you know the override codes.
如果你知道超驰代码 解密就轻而易举
And you do?
你知道
Yeah.
当然
Will this take long?
要很久吗
Course not.
当然不会
Mr. o'brian,can you tell me specifically
奥布赖恩先生 你能确切告诉我们
When you'll have the file decrypted?
什么时候这份文件能解密完
Yes.
好的
Now.
解完了
Your agent sent jack to
你的探员让杰克去乔治敦
951 deerbrook avenue,georgetown,
迪尔布鲁克大街951号♥
Residence of senator blaine mayer.
参议员布莱恩·迈尔的住♥宅♥
Assemble the field teams. Tell them we have a probable location on bauer.
召集外勤小组 告诉他们鲍尔的位置
And get metro pd on the way.
叫首府警局也开始行动
No luck reaching mayer on his cell
迈尔的手♥机♥接不通
or at the house.
家里电♥话♥也一样
The phone company said the line was shorted out on-site.
电♥话♥公♥司♥说 那边的线路短路了
Yeah,that's bauer.
没错 准是鲍尔干的
Why is he doing this?
他为什么这么做
Because mayer spent the last six months
因为过去的6个月以来
Trying to send bauer to prison for the rest of his life.
迈尔一直想让鲍尔在狱中度过余生
All right,metro pd is closing in on mayer's residence.
好吧 首府警局正赶往迈尔的住♥宅♥
I've authorized them to move in as soon as they're in position and at strength.
我已批准 一旦到齐就位 就冲进去
I told them,
我提醒过他们
and i'm telling you,it is impossible to overestimate bauer.
也提醒下你们 不要低估鲍尔
He has more training and more experience
他训练有素 经验老道
Than anybody in this room,and that includes myself.
比我们这里 包括我在内的任何人都要强
Okay,let's move.
好了 开始行动
Agent moss will be running on-point tactical
莫斯探员将会跟联邦探员一起
with fbi teams on five.
在5号♥频道执行高级战术行动
All units must register and log their com through me,
所有小组都必须将通话频道与我连接
And i will distribute recognition codes and credentials.
我会分发识别码和认证码
Chloe... i can't believe you.
克罗伊 简直无法相信
You're helping them catch jack.
你竟然帮他们抓杰克
I did it for you.
我都是为了你
This is the last thing i would have wanted.
这是我最不想要你做的
How could you do this? let's see,for a start,
你怎么做得出来 想想看 起先
I thought it might be nice to spare prescott
我想 也许普雷斯科特就不必因为有个
The inconvenience of having a convict for a mother.
罪犯妈妈而给他带来诸多不便了
Jack saved your life. i don't deny that i owe him.
杰克救过你 我并没有否认 我欠他的
But my child and my marriage comes first,
但我的孩子跟婚姻是第一位的
And it should for you,too.
你也应该这么想
Chloe,love,you've helped jack enough.
克罗伊 你帮杰克够多了
You have.
真的
And you can't go deciding to make this sacrifice on your own any more.
你不能再自作主张牺牲自己了
But he didn't do what they're saying he did.
但他并没有干过他们说的那些事啊
Then he can prove that when they take him into custody.
那么他被捕后可以再证明自己清白
If they give him the chance.
那也要他们给他机会才行
At the hearing this morning,
今早的听证会上
you said you had no regrets about what you've done.
你说你对自己的所作所为无怨无悔
But what i saw was a man full of regret.
但我看到的是一个极度悔恨的人
Of course i have regrets,senator.
参议员 我当然有悔恨的事
I regret losing my family.
我悔恨失去了家庭
My wife was murdered because i was responsible
我妻子被杀是因为我负责保护
For protecting david palmer during an assassination attempt.
戴维·帕默尔免遭刺杀
My daughter can't even look at me.
我的女儿现在甚至都不能看我一眼
Every day,i regret looking into the eyes of men,women and children,
每天 我都后悔瞥见的那一双双世人的眼睛
Knowing that,any moment,
我深知 或许就在下一刻
Their lives might be deemed expendable
他们就会被当做牺牲品
In an effort to protect the greater good.
只为维护那更高的利益
I regret every decision or mistake i might have made
我后悔每一个造成
That resulted in the loss of a single innocent life.
无辜生命死亡的决定或错误
But you know what i regret the most?
但你知道我最后悔的是什么吗
Is that this world even needs people like me.
是这个世界还需要像我这样的人
So you think i'm naive to believe
所以你觉得我会天真到去相信
We need to hold ourselves to a higher standard of combat?
我们要为一个更高的标准而战斗吗
Doesn't even matter what i think,senator.
我怎么想不重要 参议员
You just need to understand where i work,
你只需要理解我工作的地方
Things get a lot messier than where you work on the hill.
比你的国会要肮脏得多
What you've lost,mr. bauer,is tragic.
鲍尔 你遭受的那些是个悲剧
What you've been compelled to do
以拯救无辜生命之名
In the name of saving innocent life is tragic.
你被迫所做的一切都是悲剧
Sometimes we need to incur the most horrible losses
有时候我们需要经受最可怕的炼狱
In order to uphold the ideals
就为了坚持理想
That this country was founded on.
这些理想是我们国家的基石
How can we presume to lead the world
要是我们不以身作则
Unless we set an example?
怎么还有脸引领世界
You make it sound so simple.
你说得轻巧
Well,maybe it's simpler than you think.
也许就是比你想的简单
Maybe all the things that you've seen and all the things that you've done
也许你所看到的和你所做的一切
have clouded your vision.
已经蒙蔽了你的双眼
Look at this.
看这个
Tell me about this car accident.
给我说说这起车祸
That has nothing to do with juma.
这跟朱玛没关系
Who was the victim?
受害者是谁
A source inside of starkwood. A whistle-blower.
一个安插在斯塔克伍德里的线人
Unfortunately,he was also a drunk.
不幸的是 他还是个酒鬼
He was killed when he wrecked his car
在他从大西洋城回家的路上
On the way home from atlantic city.
出车祸死了
Blood alcohol off the charts.
血液酒精含量超标
Senator,this was no accident.
参议员 这绝对不是事故
Your informant was murdered by the same man
杀你线人的跟今晚
Who took ryan burnett out this evening.
杀伯内特的是同一个人
What does this mean,bauer?
这意味着什么呢 鲍尔
They were scared of what he had to say.
他们怕他泄密
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表