Now put it down.
现在把那放下
Stand up now, put your hands behind your head.
站起来 把手放在脑后
Do it!
快点
Agent Walker, move in now.
沃克探员 快去
Move! On the bed
快走 坐在床上
Damn it, he's bleeding out. We need a medic, now!
见鬼 他失血过多 需要医生 快
We need a med team on site.
现场需要医护队
Sit right there.
坐在那儿
Are you in their system?
你进入了系统吗
I've tapped into the main security trunk line,
我已经进入了主要安全线路了
But I'm still looping in breakers to make sure
但我仍在迂回破解 确保
The tap doesn't get flagged.
我们的进入不被标记上
All right, well, we're on a timetable here.
好吧 我们现在有时间表限制
How much longer is it going to take?
还需要多长时间
Ten, maybe 15 minutes.
10分钟 也许15分钟
Hand me that case.
把那包给我
What are you going to have me do?
你们要我做什么
You'll find out soon enough.
你马上就会知道的
Is the subway on schedule?
地铁准时吗
Yeah, it's on schedule.
是的 准时
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表