剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
你宣誓后 他们什么都可以问你 是吧
When you're under oath, they can ask you anything, right?
你偷了一张字条
You stole a fucking note.
你又没强♥奸♥她 你担心什么啊
Not like you raped her. What are you worried about?
那录音带呢 你录的那卷录音带呢
What about the tapes? What about the tape you made?
你为什么还跟布莱斯一起混
Why are you still hanging around with Bryce?
他有你什么把柄
What does he have on you?
我没跟布莱斯混
I'm not hanging out with Bryce, okay?
我得跟他打棒球
I just... I have to play baseball with him.
我只是希望
And I was just hoping that
这场庭审不会搞砸所有人的生活
this trial wouldn't fuck up everybody's life.
那太迟了
Well, too late.
这又不是双向的
I mean, it's not like it goes both ways.
有些人会受伤
There are the people who get hurt,
有些人会伤人
and the people who do the hurting.
沃克先生
Mr. Walker.
不知我可不可以跟你谈谈
I was wondering if I might have a word with you.
我正忙呢 波特老师
Kind of in the middle of something, Mr. Porter.
我等你 你头发很不错了 去上课吧
I'll wait. Your hair looks good. Get to class.
什么事
What's up?
杰西卡·戴维斯今天返校了
Jessica Davis is back today.
我要告诉你 我盯着你呢
Wanna let you know I got my eye on you.
还有十几个大学球探也是
You and a dozen college scouts.
但这跟杰西卡有什么关系
I don't know what that's got to do with Jessica.
听着 你个小混♥蛋♥
Listen, you little shit.
我知道我该知道的关于你的一切
I know everything that I need to know about you.
你敢靠近那姑娘 你往她那边看
You go near the girl, you look in her direction,
我就搞砸你的生活
and I will fuck up your life.
我觉得你不能那么跟我说话
I don't think you can speak to me that way.
我没说
I didn't.
我只是来看看你
I was just checking in on you.
担心你心情不好
Thought you may be a little upset,
因为庭审开始了嘛
with the trial starting and everything.
-你比我更输不起 -是吗
- You've got more to lose than I do. - Do I?
我们走着瞧吧
We'll find out.
今天到现在 不怎么样吗
The day so far, not great?
你怎么不告诉我他们把我禁止了
Why didn't you tell me they outlawed me?
-什么 没有啊 -不能谈论我
- What? That never happened. - I mean, talking about me.
不能谈论我企图自杀
Or talking about me trying to kill myself.
-我去 是吗 -嗯
- Shit. Did they? - Yeah.
我现在不怎么听晨间宣告都在说什么了
I kind of stopped listening to morning announcements.
还有老师 和其他人
And teachers. And people.
你有问题问我吗
You had a question for me?
嗯 你知道我留了遗书
Yeah, um, so you know that I left a suicide note?
-嗯 -你怎么没跟我说
- Yeah. - Why didn't you tell me about it?
我不...
Well, I-I didn't...
我以为
I mean, I didn't think
这种事不能跟
it was the kind of thing that you talk about
在恢复中的人谈
with someone who's like, recovering from it.
看 你觉得这是什么意思
Look. What do you think that this meant?
你带来了
You have it here?
嗯 他们不能为我聊我自己停我的学
Yeah, they can't suspend me for talking about me.
"我本可阻止的"
"I could have stopped it."
什么意思"我本可阻止的" 阻止什么
What does that mean, "I could have stopped it"? Stopped what?
我
I...
我不知道
I don't know. I mean...
你大概觉得自己本可以阻止汉娜的
You probably thought you could've stopped Hannah.
你觉得愧疚 我们都是
You felt guilty. We all did.
我觉得不是
I don't think that's it.
还有别的
There's something more.
没人喜欢汉娜得到的那种关注
No one likes the kind of attention Hannah got.
我也是
Or I got.
等我今天走出法庭 回到学校
Or that I'm gonna get when I leave court today
也会得到那种关注 而没人会帮助我们
and have to go back to that school where no one looks out for us.
-干什么 -我没碰过你
- The hell? - I never laid a hand on you.
从没 我见过其他人整你
Never. I saw other guys fucking with you,
我还叫他们停手了
I told them to back off.
所以你为什么在庭上说我坏话
So why are you talking about me in court?
天呐 你怎么这就知道了 克雷告诉你的吗
Jesus, how did you know that already? Did Clay tell you?
别管了 告诉我你为什么要提我
Never mind, just tell me why you talked about me.
因为你的暗室威胁没吓到我
'Cause your little darkroom threat didn't scare me.
什么"暗室威胁"
What "darkroom threat"?
随你怎么整我 我不管 你会付出代价的
You can fuck with me all you want, I don't care. You'll pay.
沃克先生
Mr. Walker?
听着 如果布莱斯再骚扰你
Listen, if uh... if Bryce hassles you again,
你可以来告诉我
you come and tell me.
而且你要来上我的新特别技能课
And I want you in my new special skills class.
-不了 谢谢 -不是选修
- No, thank you. - It's not optional.
我跟你父母谈了 你明天开始来吧
I spoke to your folks. You can start tomorrow.
汉娜拍了性感照片
I mean, Hannah took sexy pictures,
那不代表她有任何罪过
but that doesn't make her guilty of anything.
一张照片是不足以讲述整个故事的
One picture never tells the whole story.
克雷
Clay.
托尼
Tony.
搞什么 你告诉我案子会和解的
What the hell, man? You told me this case was gonna settle.
-我们以为是的 -他们叫我去作证了
- We thought it was. - Well, they called me to testify.
别担心了
I-I wouldn't worry about it.
贝克夫妇知道你做的都是汉娜叫你做的事
The Bakers know you did what Hannah asked.
不是贝克夫妇传唤了我 是学校 为什么
The Bakers didn't call me. The school did. Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
我妈妈说每一边
My mom said each side calls
都会找他们认为能支持他们说法的证人
whoever they think will help tell their version of the story.
我怎么能支持学校的故事了
How am I a part of the school's story?
你没做错什么
You didn't do anything wrong.
你并不知道我做的所有的事 克雷
You don't know everything I did, Clay.
托尼
Tony.
那个
What, um...
你了解斯考特·里德吗
What do you know about Scott Reed?
那个棒球手吗
The baseball player?
他打棒球 是布莱斯的朋友
He plays baseball and he's friends with Bryce.
我就知道这些 怎么了
That's what I know. Why?
可能没什么的
Probably nothing.
好吧
Okay.
好了 我们生活在"确认同意"州
So, we live in an "affirmative consent" state.
意思是 性♥交♥之前
That means you must have an actual affirmative
你必须得到性伙伴的确认同意
from your sexual partner in order to engage in intercourse.
沉默或不抵抗不代表同意
Silence or lack of resistance does not demonstrate consent.
同意必须以语言或行为的方式给出
Consent must be given in words or in actions.
尖叫算吗
Does a scream count?
你想当谐星吗 里德先生
You want to be a comedian, Mr. Reed?
还是想今年继续打球
Or you wanna play ball this year?
因为我可以安排你今年歇赛
'Cause I can arrange that you take the season off.
我猜也是
I didn't think so.
好了
Right.
好了 确认同意
So, affirmative consent.
干什么
What?
我也很高兴见到你
It's good to see you, too.
真抱歉 "瑞安 你好吗
I'm sorry. "Hi, Ryan. How are things?
是吗 他真贱
Really? He is a bitch.
你该甩了他 你应该找个更好的"
You should dump him. You deserve better."
差不多了吧
That about cover it?
他们叫我为汉娜的庭审作证
They called me to testify at Hannah's trial.
好吧
Okay.
我也是 但我们是不能谈这事的
Me too, but we're not supposed to talk about it.
给
Here.
这是她写的关于那天的一切
Everything she wrote about that day.
全部
All of it.
我不会说什么
I'm not gonna say anything...
会伤害你的话 我保证
that could hurt you. I promise.
谢谢
Thank you.
照片会保守秘密 人也是
Pictures keep secrets, just like people do.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表