剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
Welcome to season three of 13 Reasons Why.
如果你观看了本剧
If you've been watching,
你会知道本剧反映的是当今青少年现实中
you know our show portrays a number of real issues
面临的一系列难题
facing teenagers today.
我们的故事中包含药物滥用
We tell stories about things like substance abuse,
霸凌 性侵 暴♥力♥和自杀
bullying, sexual assault, violence and suicide.
如果你的生活中存在这些困扰
If these issues are in your life,
你可能不适合观看本剧
this series may not be right for you.
或者不该独自观看
Or you may not want to watch it alone.
所以请跟你的父母 家人或朋友一起观看
So, watch with your parents, your family or your friends.
然后跟别人聊聊你看到的故事
Then talk to someone about what you see...
以及你对此的看法和感受
What you think about it. How it makes you feel.
如果你觉得自己需要帮助
And if you find you need help,
去找你信任的成年人谈谈
talk to a trusted adult.
比如学校辅♥导♥员
Like a school counselor.
或者拨♥打♥当地求助热♥线♥
Or call a local helpline
or visit our website at 13ReasonsWhy.Info.
Once you start talking about it, it gets better.
请欣赏本剧
Enjoy the show.
努力交流
Enjoy the conversation.
照顾好彼此
And take care of each other.
我叫阿莫罗沃·阿妮西娅·阿卓拉
My name is Amorowat Anysia Achola.
你们可以叫我阿妮
You can call me Ani.
我是自♥由♥高中的高四学生
I'm a senior at Liberty High School.
你一直都在骗我
You were lying to me the whole time.
妈的 阿妮 我需要你 我很需要你
Goddammit, Ani, I need you! I need you so fucking bad.
阿莫罗沃
Amorowat?
我妈是一个家庭医疗护工
My mum's a home health care worker.
我们是去年春天 四月才来到常青县的
We just got to Evergreen last spring, April.
好了 我走了
Right, I'm off then.
等等
Wait...
这是潮流吗
This is fashion?
这很有型 谢谢
It is quite stylish, yes. Thank you.
-学校不管就行 -你知道什么呀
- The things that school allows. - You don't even know.
我周末怎么没见到你 我两天都休息
I didn't see you all weekend. I had both days off.
我有项目
I had projects.
下周日我会跟你一起去教堂的
Next Sunday, I'll go to church with you.
-好吗 -算你懂事
- Yes? - At the very least.
我四月才来到自♥由♥高中
I just started at Liberty in April.
大概八个月之前
About eight months ago.
对 我就是新来的转校女孩
Yeah, I'm the new girl.
我喜不喜欢自♥由♥高中
Do I like Liberty?
当然
Sure.
这是个有趣的地方
It's an... interesting place.
你知道吗 在自♥由♥高中总会发生一些事
Stuff happens at Liberty High School, you know?
我想这就是我来这里的原因
I'm guessing that's why I'm here.
你觉得我对发生的事知道些什么吗
You think I know something about what happened?
我的确知道
Well, I do.
我知道你肯定从别人那儿听说了些什么
I'm sure you got pieces from other people.
我可以帮你把它们串起来
I can help you put them together.
杰西
Jess...
如果你想为返校夜的事道歉的话
If you're gonna apologize about the homecoming game--
警♥察♥把克雷带走了
The police took Clay.
-什么 -就刚刚 我在外面看见了
- What? - Just now. I saw them out front.
操 为什么是现在
Shit! Why now?
现在是十一月 春假是四月的事了
It's November, Spring Fling was last April.
而且为什么抓克雷
And why Clay?
所有在米申街和十二街附近的警员请注意
All units in the vicinity of Mission and Twelfth,
发生袭击事件
assault in progress.
米申街1705号♥ 请出警
1705 Mission. Please respond.
你要去吗
Wanna get that?
-我带他回局里 -好的
- I'll take him back to the station. - Right.
报告 12号♥前往响应 4号♥返回警局
Dispatch, Unit 12 is responding. Unit 4 returning to station.
683号♥ 我是170...
683, that's one, seven, zero--
我敢肯定有些事没有人告诉过你
There are things I'm sure no one has told you.
被深深埋藏的秘密
Secrets that have been well-kept.
没错 保守那些秘密的人往往是克雷·詹森
And yes, the keeper of those secrets is often Clay Jensen.
不好意思
Do you mind?
其中一个秘密是得追溯到今年春天
One secret goes back to last spring.
-你想干什么 杰西 -警♥察♥把克雷抓走了
- What the hell do you want, Jess? - The cops took Clay.
他们押着他出了学校 阿妮刚才看见了
They perp-walked him out of school. Ani saw just now.
操
Shit!
你觉得他们会不会
Do you think they know...
知道
about...
-泰勒的事 -你觉得呢
- Tyler? - Do you think so?
-你跟他们说了吗 -你是认真的吗
- Did you tell them? - Are you fucking serious?
-我当然没说 -真的吗 可是
- No, of course I didn't tell them. - Really? 'Cause...
你最近对大家都很冲
you've been pretty hostile to everyone lately.
没有 我最近只是对你很冲
No, I've been pretty hostile to you lately.
而且泰勒的事都过去七个月了
Plus this whole Tyler thing happened seven months ago.
为什么我要现在说出来
Why would I say anything now?
那他们抓克雷干什么
Why else would they want Clay?
我怎么知道
How would I know?
这个周末发生什么事了吗
Did something happen this weekend?
返校夜结束后你都干了什么
What did you do after the homecoming game?
没干什么屁事
Not very damn much.
扎克
Zach.
我要去上历史课了
I... have to go to history.
这些孩子通过秘密而相互联结
These kids were connected by their secrets.
秘密联结了他们 也永远地改变了他们
Connected and forever changed.
来 我来帮你
Here, I'll help you with that,
世道总是这么讽刺
in terms of ironic things happening.
亚力克斯 我又不是第一次拄拐杖
Not my first time on crutches, Alex.
-扎克 让我扶你吧 -亚力克斯
- C'mon, Zach, give me a wing. - Alex?
警♥察♥刚刚来过
The cops were just here.
-他们抓走了克雷 -好吧
- They took Clay in. - Okay.
-好吧 -是啊
- Okay? - Yeah. I mean,
克雷不会把任何人的任何事说出去的
Clay's not gonna say anything about anybody.
-杰西 别紧张 -我得走了
- Jess, come on. - I have to go.
她怎么了 你们不是几个月前就
What's up with her? Hasn't it been a few months since you guys--
对啊 我想这就是从"我们还能做朋友"
Yeah, I guess it's a quick slide from "We can be friends"
到"别他妈碰我"的迅速转变吧
to "Don't fucking touch me."
你的膝盖今天好像更严重了
Your knee seems worse today.
星期五晚上你还能负点重 对吧
Friday night you could put some weight on it, right?
不需要拄拐杖
Without the crutches?
没错
Yeah. I mean...
这种伤就是这样的
that's how these things go.
它会肿起来
It swells up.
你的眼睛好像也严重了
Your eye's looking worse.
对啊 跟橄榄球运动员打架就会这样
Yeah, that's the problem with fighting football players,
他们有头盔
it's like they... they have helmets.
即使是彼此不太喜欢对方的人之间
Even the ones that don't like each other that much,
也存在着联结
there's a bond.
他们会为对方而站出来
They show up for each other.
-早上好 -警♥察♥把克雷给抓了
- Good morning. - The cops took Clay.
今天早上 就在学校外面
This morning, right outta school.
警♥察♥吗
The sheriffs?
哈维 我出去办点事 要一两个小时
Javi, I gotta take care of something for an hour or two.
-好的 -你不能去那
- Esta bien. - You can't go down there.
你有更好的主意吗
You got a better idea?
你不能去那 你不该去 让我去
You can't go down there. It's not a good idea for you. I'll go.
你去那 真是个好主意
You go down there. That's a better idea.
-枪的事呢 -解决了 你知道的
- What about the guns? - That's dealt with. You know that.
不 我只知道你和克雷说你已经解决了
No, all I know is you and Clay said you took care of it.
知道这么多就够了
It's best that's all you know.
故事还是得从四月说起
So, yeah. The story begins back in April.
工作
才能弄明白我们是怎么到了这般田地
I mean, if we're going to understand how we got here.
移♥动♥电♥话♥
两分钟就到
I'll be there in two minutes.
我已经脱身了
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表