剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
我猜我的确是的 直到...
And I guess I was, you know, until...
但那是没有那个的照片 是吧
But there's no picture of that, is there?
没有证据
No proof.
或许如果有 或许
You know, maybe if there was, maybe...
或许我就能更好地应对了
maybe I'd be dealing with my shit a little better, right?
妮娜 我很抱歉
Nina, I am so sorry
我昨天对你说了那些话 真的
that I said that stuff to you yesterday, honestly.
但你是对的
You were right, though.
我
I...
我跟迈克尔出轨了加勒特
I cheated on Garrett with Michael.
-你挑明了后 -我无意那么做的
- And when you called me out... - I didn't mean to call you out.
但你该说的
No, but you should have.
我想为你坚强起来
I wanted to be strong for you...
提供你需要的 但我做不到
to be what you needed, but I'm not.
我觉得我可能永远都做不到
And I don't think that I ever will be.
或许我们永远都会是受害人
Maybe we're just gonna never stop being victims.
你说汉娜在那场球赛后 追求了你
You said that Hannah pursued you after that football game
那是你高三那年年初
at the beginning of your junior year.
你们有肉体关系吗
Did it ever turn physical?
是的 我们有段分分合合的恋情
Yes. We had kind of an on-again, off-again thing.
你们不止一次地做过爱吗
So... you had sex more than once?
是的
We did.
是汉娜开始了这段分分合合的恋情吗
So, Hannah initiated this "On-again, off-again thing"?
是的
Yes, she did.
她带我去了希克曼大桥
She took me to Hickman's Bridge...
老实说 我记得那挺吓人的
which, honestly, I remember thinking was kind of creepy.
我喜欢去想
I like the idea that
有人建了这座大桥 好支撑人们
somebody built this thing that holds people up,
帮助他们达到他们需要去的地方
helps them get where they need to go.
然后 如果转错一个弯
And yet, one wrong turn...
你就会一个猛子扎下去 水花飞溅
and you're plummeting down, down, down, splat.
游戏结束
Game over.
你是带我来这儿谋害我的吗
Did you take me out here to murder me?
不是的 我就是
No, I just...
我们会不把生命当回事
You know, we take it for granted... life and, like,
没意识到它多么无常
how precarious it is.
我不知道 来这儿
I don't know, coming here,
有时能让我从自己的生活里走出来
it helps me step out of mine sometimes.
嗯
Yeah.
也记起生命多么宝贵
And to remember how precious life is.
没错
Exactly.
你说"挺吓人的"什么意思
How do you mean "it was creepy"?
就是桥的那番话
Well, just the whole bridge thing.
那么痴迷于那样的地方
Being obsessed with a place like that.
我真希望我当时意识到那是个征兆
I just wish I had realized it might have been a sign.
你们去了希克曼大桥多少次
And how many times did you go to Hickman's Bridge?
天呐 我不知道 好几次吧
Gosh, I don't know. Um, quite a few.
那算是成了我们的老地方了
I guess it kind of became our place.
你们在那里做了什么
And what did you do there?
有时我们只是接吻 看看星空
Sometimes we just made out, um, looked at the stars.
有时我们做♥爱♥
Sometimes we made love.
-你真想做吗 -是的
- Are you sure you want to? - I'm sure.
你们之间进展成为专一恋情了吗
Did things ever evolve into a committed relationship?
没有
Not really.
你想吗
Did you want it to?
我跟汉娜很开心
Um, I had a great time with Hannah,
但她不适合做女朋友
but she wasn't really girlfriend material.
汉娜名声不好
Hannah had a reputation.
虽然她不该有这样的名声 但孩子有时就这样
And she didn't deserve it at all, but you know how kids are.
我不好意思承认我跟她有性关系
I was too ashamed to admit that I was having sex with her.
那汉娜对此有什么感觉
And how did Hannah feel about that?
我觉得她想要更多
I think she wanted more.
她总在橄榄球比赛
She would always hang around
棒球训练后留下来
after football games, after baseball practice...
自己住不是很自♥由♥吗
Isn't it, like, freedom, being on your own, though?
你的人生听上去好棒
I mean, I think your life sounds amazing.
是啊 大部分时候吧
Yeah, yeah, it mostly is.
你穿得挺好看
That looks good on you.
-我拍个照片 -不行 不拍照
- Let me get a picture. - Oh, no way. No photos.
来嘛 你好美啊
Come on! You're so beautiful.
不过劝你把烟管藏起来
I would probably hide the pipe, though.
可别让大家觉得你是个彻头彻尾的瘾君子
You don't want people to think you're a complete stoner.
好了
All right.
真美
So beautiful.
天呐 不要
Oh, God, no!
-我不想看 -什么
- I don't want to see it. - What?
-我不想看我自己 -不是吧
- I don't want to look at myself. - Seriously?
因为我可以永远看着你
Because I could look at you forever.
我想永远跟他在一起
I wanted to be with him forever.
我爱上他了
I was in love with him.
布莱斯 你说汉娜
Bryce, you said that Hannah
想要更认真的恋情 是吧
wanted a more serious relationship, yes?
是的
Yes.
-她自己说的吗 -是的
- Did she tell you so? - She did.
-什么时候 -我派对的那晚
- When? - The night of my party.
那是9月30日的派对
And that was the party on September 30th?
对
Correct.
是什么让你觉得
And what made you think
汉娜想要更认真的恋情呢
that Hannah wanted something more serious?
她自己说的
Because she told me so.
我们做♥爱♥后 她说她想做专一的恋人
After we had sex, she said that she wanted to be exclusive.
但我说 "我喜欢你 但是是作为朋友"
And I said, you know, "I like you, but as a friend."
你怎么解释汉娜报告说
So how do you explain Hannah's report
你在派对上对她做了些事
that you did something to her at that party?
她骗了波特老师
She lied to Mr. Porter.
她为什么要那么做
Why would she do that?
因为她觉得受伤 生气 我能理解
Because she was hurt and angry. I... I get that.
我尽量不伤害她了
I tried to let her down gently.
汉娜真的是个好女孩
Hannah really was a fantastic girl,
但 她让她的情绪
but, look, she let her emotions
蒙蔽了理智 是吧
carry her away, right?
在高中...的确是很情绪化的
In high school... it's emotional.
如果马库斯也给你♥爸♥打电♥话♥呢
What if Marcus calls your dad, too, huh?
我们得报复他
We have to get him back, you know?
我是想保护你
I'm trying to look out for you, okay?
那我妹妹呢
What about my sister?
我说了 我很抱歉
I told you, I'm sorry about everything...
泰勒
Hey, Tyler.
你想不想哪天去看个电影
You wanna go to a movie sometime?
非常感谢 温特沃斯老师
Thank you very much. Mr. Wentworth.
给
Here you go.
谢谢 帕克斯顿 非常感谢
Thank you. Paxton. Thank you very much.
没想到你会来上课
I was surprised to see you in class.
是啊 我觉得受教育
Oh, yeah, I uh... figured my education was more important
比待在法庭上更重要
than sitting around a courtroom, you know.
当然
'Course.
而且 平均分不够就不能打球了 是吧
Plus, can't play ball without that average, right?
-教练 -你们起了争执 好吗
- Uh, listen, Coach, I... - Look, you had a disagreement, okay?
这时有发生 有时兄弟也会打架
It happens. Sometimes brothers fight.
但那不代表他们就不是你的家人了
But that doesn't mean they're not still your family.
那些人不是我的家人
Those guys aren't my family.
那我呢
Well, what about me?
你去年夏天来向我求助时 我不是支持了你吗
Wasn't I there for you when you came to me last summer?
-嗯 -我们不是一起度过了难关吗
- Yeah. - Didn't we figure that out together?
一起思考了怎么为你的家庭 你妈妈坚强起来
How to be strong for your family, your mom?
还有小梅
Little May?
扎克 你觉得你现在可以
Zach, you think you can be there
支持你的团队 还有我吗
for your team and for me... now?
你不能那么做
You don't get to do that, okay?
就算你当初支持了我 你就能...
Just because you were there, you think you can...?
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表