剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
亲爱的
Babe.
还需要贴哪里
Where else you want 'em?
你们简直不可理喻 但真好心
You guys are ridiculous, but sweet.
亲爱的 谢谢你帮忙
Babe, thank you for helping me with this.
过来这边
Come here.
有时你逃避
Sometimes you hide.
有时你奋起反击
Sometimes you fight back.
不择手段
Anything you have to do.
给
There you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
好样的 我们走
Good for you. Let's go.
真有绅士风度
Such a gentleman.
但我可不会出♥卖♥♥♥肉体
This doesn't mean I'm gonna put out or anything.
什么 撸一发也不行
What? Not even a handy?
-我手是废的... -好吧
- Oh, my hand doesn't really work... - All right.
要不我们今天走边门吧
Hey, you know what? Let's take the side entrance today.
那太远了 我会累的
But it's way further, and I get tired.
有我扶你
I can carry you. Come on.
你不是... 不了不了
Okay, you're not-- Dude, you're not--
我叫你送我就是为了避免引人注意
The whole reason I called you was to avoid another scene.
我爸开着警车接我已经够丢人了
Getting picked up by my dad in the cop car was embarrassing enough.
因为事实就是 在高中
Because the thing is, in high school,
每个人都时刻盯着你
everyone's watching you, all the time.
你必须小心翼翼
You have to be careful.
收到我的通知了吗
Get my note?
让你到我办公室来一下 我想跟你谈谈
About dropping by the office? I was hoping that we could chat.
-谈什么 -看你需要点什么
- About what? - About anything that you need.
任何我能做的 好帮你度过难关
Anything I can do to help with what you're going through.
真的 你突然觉得你能帮上忙了
Really? You think you can be helpful all of a sudden?
对 我认为我能
Yes, uh, I think I can.
我知道你怎么想我的
Look, I know what you think about me,
怎么看发生的一切
you know, and about what happened,
但此时此刻对我来说最重要的 杰西卡
but the most important thing to me right now, Jessica,
就是保护你的安全
is about keeping you safe.
杰西卡
Jessica!
你上哪儿去了 我们还得庆祝呢 姑娘
Hey, where you been? We still gotta celebrate, girl.
拉拉队昨天刚刚任命杰西做飞人
Uh, the squad made Jess a flyer yesterday.
-恭喜你 戴维斯小姐 -谢谢
- Wow, congratulations, Ms. Davis. - Thank you.
-考虑下我说的 好吗 -好
- Think about what I said, okay? - Yeah.
混♥蛋♥ 不用谢我
Asshole. You're welcome.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
妮娜·琼斯 相信我 波特什么都不知道
Nina Jones. And trust me, Porter's clueless.
在他面前最好什么都别说
It's better to keep your mouth shut around him.
你得竭尽全力保护好自己
You have to protect yourself any way you can.
我就是这么做的
So that's what I did.
发生了什么事 这些人是谁
What's going on? Who are these people?
他们都是来支持你的
They're all here for you.
我电邮了县上
My e-mail list of concerned moms
上千位忧心的母亲们
has over a thousand names in this county.
而且妈妈们都喜欢做手工
And moms do love a good craft project.
那是她在学校的照片
That's... That's her school picture.
她真漂亮 不是吗
Doesn't she look lovely?
我们要好好宣传这场庭审
We're putting a face on this trial.
她跟我说她的基金会
She told me that her foundation
希望能给我提供任何我需要的帮助
wanted to provide whatever support I needed.
-但她没具体到点 -没有
- But she didn't specify a picket line. - No.
你得小心点
You have to be careful, okay?
这些花头可能有用
These pyrotechnics can be useful,
但别忘了你才是主角
but don't forget this is still your show.
-我知道 -她跟你住一起吗
- I know that. - And she's staying with you?
我有间空房♥
Well, I have a spare room.
丹尼斯 房♥子空着没人住
Dennis, the house is empty. It is--
她不该付钱住酒店
There's no reason for her to pay for a hotel room.
反正就小心点
Just... be careful.
我散播了一个关于汉娜的谣言 我心存愧疚
I spread a rumor about Hannah and I'm not proud of it.
你散播谣言之后发生了什么
And what happened after you spread that rumor?
男生们会来找我和汉娜跟他们上♥床♥
Boys asked me and Hannah to have sex with them.
或者进行肉体接触 他们态度很冒犯
Or got physical. And they were aggressive.
我无从应对
And I couldn't handle it.
这个吻没有任何意义
This was just a meaningless kiss.
女孩子们都这么干
All right? Girls do it all the time.
据你所知 学校采取了什么措施
And what to your direct knowledge did the school do
来应对汉娜被性骚扰这件事的
in response to Hannah being sexually harassed?
或者是应对两名学生接吻的淫猥照片
Or the fact that a lewd photo of two students
在校园内传阅这件事
was being shared on campus?
没有任何举措
Nothing.
学校什么都没做
The school did nothing.
这是谁干的
Who did this?
我猜是我昨天提到的人
Someone I talked about yesterday, I'm guessing.
在审讯的时候
At the trial.
你说出真♥相♥后就变成这样了
This is what happens when you tell the truth.
问他
Ask him.
你来这儿就是来看看
Did you just come here to
我被摧毁的生活 还是...
look at the destruction that is my life, or...?
不 我想知道你有没有
No. I was wondering, do you ever...
用过宝丽来相机
work with Polaroids?
赶时髦的业余选手用的垃圾
Amateur hipster tripe.
那就是没有了
I'll take that as a no.
那就是复古的垃圾
It's retro analog bullshit.
我又没负片 有什么意思
There's no negatives, what's the point?
除非那就是重点
Unless that is the point.
所以没人能复♥制♥一份
So no one can make a copy?
不 什么东西你都能复♥制♥
No, you can make a copy of anything,
照一张数码照片就行了
you just take a digital picture of it.
但是你想要一张单张的 那就得用宝丽来
But, yeah, you want one print to hold on to, take a Polaroid.
你认识这些人吗
Do you know these people?
汤米·舒斯特 艾瑞卡
Tommy Shuster, Erica...
查尔斯 我拍过几次汤米打棒球
Charles, I think. I shot Tommy a few times for baseball.
-所以他们在这里上学 -以前是
- So they go here? - They did.
我们还是新生的时候他们高四
They were seniors when we were freshmen.
你觉得他认识斯考特·里德吗
Do you think he knew Scott Reed?
那群原始人都互相认识吧
Don't all those troglodytes know each other?
你怎么关心这个
Why do you care?
我不关心
I'm not sure I do.
我只有一点时间 全班学生都等着我去上课
Only have a second, coach. I got a class of students waiting.
怎么了
What's up?
我知道你昨天
Well, I understand you had
和我的一个运动员聊了会儿
a little chat with one of my players yesterday.
希望你下次能先跟我说一声
I'd appreciate it if you'd come see me first next time.
和学生交谈是我的职责
Okay, well, it's my job to have a chat with students.
不可能每次
I can't be coming to you
要找棒球运动员的时候 都要先去跟你说
every time one of them happens to play baseball.
确实不用
No, sure, sure.
听着 我很高兴我们在提高学生意识
Look, I'm glad we're working on awareness,
教导这些孩子们学会认可
and educating these kids about consent,
以及你做的一切 这很不错
and everything you're doing. It's great.
我只是希望能多多合作
I'm just looking for a little teamwork.
我说我该说的
I give the right speeches,
你要是担心我的学生 先给我提个醒
give me a heads up if you've got a concern about one of my guys.
好的
Okay.
提个醒 我担心你所有的学生
I got a concern about all your guys. Heads up.
你知道吗
You know what,
我真的受不了运动员老是成为众矢之的
I'm sick of athletes always being the targets.
教练 运动员在学校有很大的特权 你知道的
Coach. Athletes have the run of this school, and you know it.
我只是不想其他孩子被这些特权碾压
I just don't want them to run kids over.
你想要合作 管好你的学生
You want teamwork? Check your boys,
那就没我的事了
so I don't have to.
我们已经讨论了
We've been talking about
如何控制你的冲动
how do you control your impulses.
今天我们要进行一个练习
Today we're going to do an exercise
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表