剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
Mine was a senior named Mark Perry.
这故事可以以后说 但是
And it's a story for another time, but...
我选择将他的名字告诉你
I'm choosing to say his name to you
即使我没有报♥警♥
even though I didn't turn him in.
你想知道为什么吗
You wanna know why?
因为这是我要说的故事 是该由我说的
Because it's my fucking story to tell. No one else's.
你应该为今晚说出来而自豪
And you should be so proud that you told yours tonight.
-我是很自豪 -很好
- I am. - Good.
你要知道你永远可以
You know, just know that you can always,
随时告诉我
always talk about it with me.
我知道
I get it.
抱抱
Hugs.
我是想帮助汉娜的案子
Look, I was trying to help Hannah's case.
通过将贾斯汀藏在这里
By hiding Justin here?
家里还有个律师为负责本案的律所工作
In the home of a lawyer whose firm is trying the case?
你知道这会产生怎样的影响吗
Do you have any idea how that could look?
我们担心的并不仅仅是门面
It's not just appearances we're worried about.
马特 我是法♥院♥工作人员
Matt, I'm an officer of the court.
贾斯汀没有回应他的传票 已经藐视法庭了
Justin failed to respond to his subpoena. He's in contempt.
我把他藏在这里
Look, I was hiding him here
是因为我没有别的选择了
because I didn't have any other options, okay?
那遵守你对我们的保证 跟我们实话实说呢
What about the option of coming to talk to us as promised?
我没地方可去了
I had nowhere to go.
所以他没有别的选择了
That's why he had no other options.
我妈妈是个瘾君子
My mom is a junkie.
她的男朋友是个...
And her boyfriend is...
他是个贩毒的 可不是什么好打交道的
He's a dealer and not a very nice guy.
我知道他们不会让我回去
I knew that they wouldn't take me back.
克雷和托尼 他们找到了我...救了我
Clay and Tony, they found me... and saved me.
他没有告诉你们
He didn't tell you guys
是因为我实在不好意思 不想告诉任何人
because I was too ashamed for anyone to know.
他还患上了流感
And he's sick with the flu,
所以我们想等等再让他上庭
which is why we were waiting for him to testify.
你想留多久就留多久 贾斯汀
You can stay as long as you need, Justin.
但我必须向律师们上报你回来了
But I will need to report you being back to the lawyers.
-对不起 这是法律规定 -没事 我理解
- I'm sorry, it's the law. - That's okay. I understand.
谢谢你 詹森太太 和詹森先生
Thank you, Mrs. Jensen and Mr. Jensen.
现在谁饿了
Now... who's hungry?
真的吗 你吐在他最喜欢的靴子上了
Really? You threw up on his favorite boots.
你们都喝了什么 他真是太醉了
What were you guys drinking? 'Cause he is out cold.
他说是他特制的
Uh, he said it was his special recipe.
你们都在鼓捣些什么
What were you guys even working on?
你有点...
You got a little...
来
There you go.
他会恨我的
He's gonna hate me.
为什么 我不会告诉他发生了什么
Why? I'm not telling him what happened.
你也不用 这可以是我们的秘密
You don't have to either, you know? It could just be our secret.
就我们俩知道
Like just me and you.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
如果你有秘密不肯告诉沃克的律师
What are we paying the Walkers' lawyer for
那我们给他塞钱还有什么意义
if you're just gonna keep secrets from him?
你们整个夏天都在一起吗
And this was happening all last summer?
-不 我没准备好 -保存
- No, I wasn't ready. - And... save.
不 我没准备好
No, I'm not ready.
我不想回学校
I don't wanna go back to school.
只有高三的成绩单会记录
Junior year's like the only year that counts on your transcript.
布莱斯回来了 要开派对
Oh, Bryce is back and wants to party.
如果你想的话 我等会没事 可以去找他
If you want, we can hang with him later. I don't have plans.
其实
Actually...
我不希望我的朋友们知道
I don't want my friends to know about this.
我们
Us.
我只是希望这只是我们之间的秘密
I just kind of want this to be ours, you know?
好吧
Um... yeah, okay.
你为什么都不告诉我
Why would you keep this from me?
-因为我们不就是这样吗 -这话是什么意思
- 'Cause that's how we do things, isn't it? - What does that mean?
我都不知道你对爸爸的死有什么感受
I don't even know how you feel about Dad dying.
我不知道你对任何事有任何感受
I don't know how you feel about anything.
万一我的感受和汉娜一样呢
What if I felt like Hannah did?
因为我曾经也是 妈妈 我真的是
Because I have, Mom. I actually have.
-你会怎么办 -扎克里·尚容·邓普西
- What would you do? - Zachary Shan-Yung Dempsey,
够了 不要再说这种话
that is enough. Don't say such things.
-为什么 -这场审判
- Why not? - This trial...
这个女孩完全影响了你的想法
That girl has put thoughts in your head.
你没有那么觉得 你没事
You do not feel that way. You're fine.
没错
Yeah, exactly.
我没事
I'm fine.
杰西卡的派对呢
Well, what about Jessica's party?
你也没和他说话
I mean, you didn't talk to him there.
我到场的时候他已经醉醺醺傻乎乎的了
He was drunk and stupid by the time I showed up.
那你在他的磁带上为什么不说
So why didn't you put it on his tape?
也许我只是将这当做我和他之间的私事
Maybe I was keeping it private for me and him.
或者也许你是在保护自己
Or maybe you were protecting yourself.
没错 也许吧
Yes. I mean, maybe I was.
也许想到对我来说很重要的事
Maybe it hurt that it meant something to me
对他来说一文不值让我很难受
and not to him.
如果那个暑假我在镇上
If I had been in town that summer...
那个人会不会是我
would it have been me instead?
你在想扎克吗
You thinking about Zach?
什么 不
What? No.
我看了那个愚蠢的博客
I read that stupid blog.
我明天
I have to tell
要告诉上百人我对汉娜的爱
hundreds of people tomorrow what I loved about Hannah,
但现在我满脑子都是她的初夜给了扎克
and all I can think about is how she lost her virginity to Zach.
扎克
I mean, Zach.
然后一个月后 她和我勾搭上了
Then, like, a month later, she hooked up with me,
然后她崩溃了
and then she freaked out.
但她和扎克搞上的时候就没有崩溃 我是说...
But she didn't freak out when she hooked up with Zach? I mean...
你在说什么 詹森
What the fuck are you saying, Jensen?
你知道我睡了多少女孩吗
I mean, do you know how many girls I've slept with?
非常多
Like, a lot.
随便你管我叫花♥花♥公♥子♥什么的...
Classifies me as, like, a player or something and...
我最好的朋友以前觉得我是最好的
my best friends used to think I was the fucking best.
好吧
Okay.
汉娜 她和一个人睡了
Hannah, she sleeps with one guy.
喜欢上另一个人
She has a crush on another guy,
也就是我 然后亲了第三个人 也就是你
being me, and she kisses a third, being you.
没什么 无所谓的 对吧
And it's whatever, it's all fine, right?
然后突然间 她就成荡♥妇♥了
All of a sudden, she's a slut?
突然间 你就不认识她了
All of a sudden, you don't know who she is?
-你是个蠢蛋 -我不是蠢蛋
- You're a dumbass. - I'm not a dumbass.
你蠢 你蛋 蠢蛋
You're dumb. You're an ass. Dumbass.
我不是今天被锁在门外的蠢蛋
I'm not the dumbass who got locked out of the house today.
克雷 今天我没有被锁在门外
Clay, I didn't get locked out today.
有人闯了进来 我...
Someone broke in. I...
我没看到是谁 我没告诉你父母
I didn't see who it was, and I didn't tell your parents.
搞什么
What the fuck?
你最近惹了谁
I mean, who the fuck have you pissed off lately?
布莱斯 肯定是布莱斯
Bryce. It has to be Bryce.
他留下了什么 还是拿了什么
Did he leave anything, or did he take anything?
操...我后来和你♥爸♥妈一起在楼下...
Fuck. I don't-- I was downstairs with your parents this whole--
操
Fuck.
-怎么了 -什么
- What is it? - Wha--?
没什么 没事
Nothing. It's-- It's good.
什么都没少
Everything's here.
汉娜没什么好羞耻的
Hannah had nothing to be ashamed of.
我让她觉得她应该羞耻
I made her feel like she did.
因为我说了 我有事都不说出来
Because I don't tell people things, like I said.
《突然死亡》五张票
Five tickets for Sudden Descent, please.
你还穿着黑蕾丝内衣裤吗
Hey, are you still wearing that lacy, black underwear?
来啊 给我们看看
Yeah, come on, show us.
绵延千里的皮肤
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表