剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
Skye, she said it and I heard it.
当时我就帮不了她 今天我还是帮不了她
I couldn't help her then, and I couldn't help her today.
我肯定能做些什么帮助她的事
I've got to be able to do something to help.
人们需要知道所有故事
People need to know the whole story.
太好了 太完美了
That's great. That's just perfect.
克雷 亲爱的
Clay, honey.
来嘛 亲爱的 给我点甜头 我今天很糟心
Come on, lover. Give me a little. I had a shitty day.
我知道 我听说亚力克斯突然爆发了
Yeah, I know. I heard Alex had one of his outbursts.
那孩子有病
Well, the kid's sick.
我真可怜他 别管那些事了
I feel bad for him. Now forget about that.
宝贝 我以为我们今晚是要看电影
Babe, I thought we were watching a movie tonight.
-我看过了 -但是你挑的电影
- I've seen it. - But you chose it.
没错 这样我就不用仔细看了
Yeah, so I don't have to pay close attention.
我更想仔细看你
I'd rather pay attention to you.
-小心点 -好
- Ow. Careful. - Yeah.
这样好点吗
Is that better?
宝贝 你今晚怎么了
Babe, what is up with you tonight?
跟往常一样 被你吸引
Just the usual. Being into you.
宝贝 那...那电影呢
Babe, what-- what about the movie?
去他妈的电影
Fuck the movie.
听着
Look--
你也愿意 对吧
You're good, yeah?
-嗯 -你也想要 对吧
- Yeah. - And you want to, right?
对
Right.
克雷
Clay?
你想沉默多久
You can keep up the silent treatment
就沉默多久 我明白
as long as you have to. I understand.
但是贾斯汀明天需要你的支持
But Justin will need your support tomorrow.
还有周一 好吗
And on Monday, okay?
你在看评论
You're reading the comments.
不要看评论
Don't ever read the comments.
人们说的这些鬼话
The shit that people say,
关于你 关于我
about you, about me.
他们不知道完整的故事
They don't know the whole story.
-不要这样做 -我是为了你
- Don't do this. - I'm doing it for you.
-我要纠正事态 -你知道这样没用的
- I'm trying to make things right. - You know it won't.
那我还能怎么办
What else can I do?
你可以帮助杰西卡和贾斯汀
You can help Jessica and Justin.
你可以查清楚这些照片
You can figure out those pictures.
我不在乎这该死的照片
I don't care about the fucking pictures.
我在乎真♥相♥ 我在乎你
I care about the truth. I care about you.
那就不要这么做 你知道我不想你这么做
Then don't do it. You know I don't want you to.
也许这轮不到你来决定
Well, maybe you don't get a say anymore.
这些人对你做了很恶劣的事
People did terrible things to you
而且完全没遭受到惩罚
and they're getting away with it.
-你留下这些磁带是有理由的 -什么理由
- You left those tapes for a reason. - What reason?
让人们直面自己的所作所为 并承认
To make people face what they did and admit it
并理解那些行为有多操蛋
and understand how fucked up it was.
你认为我想要报复吗
Do you think I wanted revenge?
我不知道你想要什么
I don't know what you wanted,
因为你留下了一大堆乱麻
because you left a huge fucking mess.
只有我有兴趣理清楚
I'm the only one interested in cleaning it up.
我不是要报复
It wasn't revenge.
我要说出我的故事
I had to tell my own story.
我希望人们知道在我身上发生了什么
I wanted people to know what happened to me
也许以后不会再发生类似的事
so maybe it wouldn't happen again.
没错 所以大家都应该知道
Exactly. So everyone should hear it.
不 不是像这样
No, not like this.
轮不到你来决定了
You don't get to decide.
你已经走了
You left.
为汉娜寻求正义
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表