剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
- Is that me shaking or you? - Maybe both. A little bit of both.
-我...我讨厌我的身体 -什么
- I... I hate my body. - What?
-为什么 明明很漂亮 -你这是场面话
- Why? It's beautiful. - Okay, you have to say that.
不 我天天看着你的身体 我觉得很完美
No. I look at your body every day, and I think it's perfect.
好了
Okay, yeah.
疼吗
Does it hurt?
只是...有点压力 继续
Just... pressure. Keep going.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
刚刚...刚刚还行吧
Was that, uh... Was that okay?
嗯 很不错
Yeah. It was good.
如果你想再试试 我可能可以做得更好
I could probably do it better if you wanna try again.
我们可以再试试
We could try again.
好
Okay.
是的
Yes.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yes.
我们
We...
我们做♥爱♥了
We had sex.
-就一次吗 -不 我们...
- Just once? - No. We...
整个暑假
It was all summer.
但不仅仅是床上关系
But it wasn't just the sex.
我们很在乎彼此
We really cared for each other.
感觉很棒...我感觉
It was amazing... I think.
我不知道汉娜是什么感觉
I don't know how Hannah felt about it.
《妙不可言》
我最近在练习
So, I've been practicing.
-练习什么 -想明白了我喜欢怎么样
- Practicing what? - Figuring out what I like.
我得先克服一开始
I had to get past the initial
"这是错的
"This is wrong.
上帝会惩罚我和所有女人"的羞耻感
God's gonna punish me and all women" Feeling of shame.
这不是开玩笑 但是
Which wasn't a joke, but...
现在这几乎我唯一想做的事
now it's like, literally, the only thing I wanna do.
-天啊 -对吧
- Holy shit. - Right?
-我终于开始有点明白了 -对吧
- This is all starting to make sense now. - Right?
你觉得我们是不是做太多了
Hey, do you think we're doing this too much?
你觉得是吗
Do you think we are?
不 你觉得呢
No. I mean, do you think so?
-你觉得可以吗 -我可以
- Are you okay with all this? - I'm good.
-那我们 好... -好
- So should we--? Okay. - Yeah. Yes.
我...我要和丹尼斯见面
I, uh... I'm gonna meet with Dennis.
-控制影响 -我也想去
- Damage control. - I'd like to come.
行吧 我们到我家会合
Fine. We're meeting at my house.
我不希望让你觉得是在一个人战斗 小奥
I don't want you to feel alone in this, Liv.
真好 安迪 我很荣幸你关心我
Well, that's nice, Andy. I'm honored by your concern.
你就不能给我一点机会吗 我在努力
Can you not give one inch? I'm trying here.
你就不能给我一点点宽恕吗
Is there not one goddamn ounce of forgiveness somewhere?
能不能理解一下
Some-- some kind of understanding
不是每个人都像你一样独♥立♥的
that not everybody else is as self-contained as you are?
宽恕什么 哪一部分
Forgiveness for what? For which part?
-你的离开还是你的不抗争 -这就是你
- The leaving or the not fighting? - This is you, though.
我们在一起的时候就是这样
This is our whole life together.
不仅仅是这场庭审 不仅仅是汉娜
Not just this trial, not just Hannah.
你从来不会原谅软弱 缺陷或挣扎
You have never forgiven weakness, or imperfection, or struggle.
我宽恕
I forgave...
我们在教育我们女儿时展现出的所有弱点
every weakness, every imperfection, every mistake that we made
所有缺陷和所有错误
in parenting our daughter.
我只是很惊讶我们除此之外没有别的了
I guess I'm just surprised that's all we had.
我骗了你 我现在跟瓦莱丽和她女儿住在一起
I lied to you. I am living with Valerie and her daughter.
我知道
I know.
克雷 你回家了吗
Clay, are you home?
-搞什么 -不是我♥干♥的
- What the hell? - Aah! It wasn't me!
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
"经常性♥交♥" 上面是这么说的
"Frequent sexual intercourse." That's what it says.
我从来没告诉过别人 因为...
I never told anyone because...
我以为我是在保护汉娜
Well, I thought I was protecting Hannah.
也许我只是在保护我自己
Maybe I was just protecting myself.
搞什么
What the fuck?
你怎么了 邓普西
I mean, what gives, Dempsey?
你破处了都不告诉你最好的朋友
You cash in on your v-card, and you don't tell your best friend?
搞什么 布莱斯 搞什么
What the fuck, Bryce? What the fuck?
只是个玩笑 闹着玩的
It's a joke. Lighten the fuck up.
你搞什么呢
What the hell is wrong with you?
都是队友 都是队友
Hey. Hey! Same team, same team.
冷静点
Chill out.
你们俩怎么了
What's going on, you two?
没什么 教练
It's nothing, Coach.
好吧
All right.
如果没什么 我不希望再
If it's nothing, I don't wanna see
在这里看到这种行为
that kind of behavior in here again.
出去后也不希望发生这种事 听到了吗
And I don't wanna see it out there. Hear me?
所有人都一样
That goes for all of us. Okay?
我不在乎你们出去是谁
I don't care who the hell you are out there.
只要进了这房♥间 上了球场
You step into this room, you step across that baseline,
你们是自♥由♥虎队
you are the Liberty Tigers.
就这样 明白了吗
The end. Yeah?
明白
Yeah.
奥利维亚 我觉得我们不该传召他
Olivia, I just don't think we should call him.
索尼娅会把他生吞活剥了
I mean, Sonya will tear him apart.
他们对这个孩子肯定非常了解 对吗
They must know everything about the kid, right?
而我们却不了解
And we don't.
莱尼倒是避嫌退出了 但那是...
Lainie did recuse herself, but that's--
然而我并不在意
Somehow, I'm not concerned
一个母亲知道了自己儿子的秘密
about a mother knowing her son's secrets.
现在看来当妈的并不总了解孩子
That tends not to be the case these days, it seems, with mothers.
小奥
Liv...
我们的女儿
Our daughter...
她...
I mean, she...
变成了一个女人 而我们错过了
becomes a woman, and we missed it?
但这样回应对吗
But is this the right response?
我们把希望全寄托在让另一个孩子上证人席
We put another kid on the stand and hope for the best?
我们不让他作证是有理由的
There's a reason why we kept him off the list.
汉娜死后 克雷非常崩溃
Clay was devastated when Hannah died, okay?
他爱她 他认为她是完美的
He was in love with her. He thought she was perfect.
陪审团需要听他这么说
The jury needs to hear that.
好吧 那我们今晚为他做准备
All right, we'll have to prep him tonight.
去填文件吧 我先去找他谈谈
Go ahead and fill out the paperwork. I'll talk to him first.
你都做了什么
What the fuck did you do?
你为什么要说那些话
Why would you say all of that?
你让一切对她来说更糟糕了
You just made everything worse for her.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to.
克雷 我发誓 那都是实话
Clay, I swear to God, it's not a lie.
-对不起 -那怎么没人知道
- I'm sorry. - So how come no one knew about it?
-你们去年暑假都出城了 -你磁带上没说
- You were out of town last summer. - It wasn't on your tape.
她在你的磁带上什么都说了吗
She put everything on your tape?
你不配拥有她
You didn't deserve her.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
操♥你♥妈♥的 去死吧
Fuck you. You just go to hell.
-克雷 拜托 -给我滚
- Clay, come on, man. - Get the fuck out of here!
你有什么想对我说的吗
You have something you wanna say to me?
来电
我到处在找你
Hey. I've been looking for you everywhere.
那地方叫"会所"
It's called The Clubhouse.
-等等 什么 -宝丽来照片上的那个地方
- Wait, what? - The place in the Polaroids.
名字叫会所
It's called The Clubhouse.
上帝啊 我不在乎了
Jesus. I don't care anymore.
什么
What?
-你怎么突然... -我不在乎了 好吗
- How do you go from--? - Look, I don't fucking care, okay?
我不管了
I'm done.
我要接这个电♥话♥
I have to take this.
回头见
So, I'll see you.
好了 放下枪 把枪放在桌子上
All right, put your guns down, guys. Guns on the table.
我们要换上新的弹夹
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表