剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
And what happens if he starts asking questions, too?
你不刚和达蒙开始了
Well, you just started up with Damon,
一切看起来挺好的 所以...
and that seemed to go all right, so--
我没有 那是个错误
It didn't! It was a big mistake.
我慌了 又只能在我父母地板上才能入睡
I freaked out and I started sleeping on my parents' floor again.
那你给的太多了
Well, then you gave too much.
我觉得你可能还没有处理好你自己的事
I feel like maybe you haven't dealt with all your shit after all.
现在轮到你来教育我了
Oh, so you're gonna tell me now?
你天天
While you walk around
盯着贾斯汀 好像还爱他的样子
staring at Justin like you're still in love?
那又是怎么回事 先处理好这个吧
I mean, what's that about? Deal with that shit.
我本来只是想帮你 杰
You know, I was just trying to help you, J,
但也许那是个错误
but maybe that was a mistake.
过来 我们谈谈
Come on, let's talk.
我不能...
I can't really--
只要你这学期别再翘课
As long as you don't miss any more of the semester
然后报名暑假班
and you sign up for summer school,
我觉得我能帮你达到所需要的学分
I think I can help you get you the credits you need
让你可以勉强...毕业
so you can graduate with your class... barely.
-谢谢 -你能调整好自己吗
- Thank you. - Can you get your shit together?
-你能考出成绩吗 -嗯
- Can you get the grades? - Yes.
你回来后和你妈妈说过话吗
Spoken to your mother since you've been back?
我不知道她住在哪里
I don't know where she is.
胡扯 我上周才去见过她
Bullshit. I visited her last week.
我知道她还住在那里
And I know she's staying at the house
还有她那个贩毒的男友
her boyfriend used to cook in
直到他逃出城了
till he had to take it out of town.
你怎么知道
How do you even know about--
你知道你现在和克雷·詹森住在一起
I know that you're staying with Clay Jensen now.
那你以后有什么计划
So, what is your plan, long-term?
我会找份工作 找个住处
I'll find a job, find a place.
我本来就是靠自己活的
I'm used to being on my own, okay?
然后你靠自己活成了什么样
And how has that worked out for you, being on your own?
贾斯汀
Justin...
我过不了多久就得离开这里了
I'm not gonna be at this job much longer.
代替我的人
And whoever replaces me
肯定会想让你回你妈妈家
is gonna want you back at your mom's house.
-我自会搞定 波特 谢了 -坐下
- I've got it handled, Porter. Thanks. - Sit.
听着
Listen.
这对你来说会很难
This is gonna be hard for you,
你需要让别人帮助你
and you need to let people help.
你需要放下你过去的错误
And you need to let go of your past wrongs
想想你能做什么正确的事
and figure out what can you do right.
你明白吗
You understand?
贾斯汀 照顾好自己
Justin, take care of yourself.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
我会的
I will.
有时候我的怒火太过于强烈
My anger is so powerful sometimes,
我都不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do with it.
托尼 你现在是否在参与
Tony, isn't it true you're currently enrolled in a program
愤怒管理项目
for anger management?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
这个项目是专门为有
And this program is specifically designed for people
暴♥力♥倾向的人所设计的 对吗
who struggle with physical violence and aggression, correct?
没错
Uh, yeah, that's correct.
你是否被法♥院♥强制
Isn't it true that the court ordered you
参加这个项目 托尼
to take part in this program, Tony?
这是我缓刑的条件 没错
It's a condition of my probation, yes.
这缓刑是不是针对
And isn't it true that this probation
一起故意伤人罪
stems from an arrest for assault?
-两起 没错 -两次伤人
- Two arrests, yeah. - Two strikes.
再多一起 你就要被送到少管所了 对吗
One more and you could be sent to juvenile detention, correct?
是的
Uh, yeah.
你第一次伤人
Isn't it true that in the first assault,
是从后面袭击了一个人
you jumped a man from behind?
我发现他在撬我的车
I caught him breaking into my car.
第二起 你和你的兄弟
And in the second, you and your brothers
一起袭击了一个无辜的人 对吗
ganged up on an innocent man, correct?
他并不无辜
He wasn't innocent.
他是个毒贩 卖♥♥毒品给我妹妹
He was a drug dealer and he was selling drugs to my sister.
但他没有前科 对吗
But he had no record, is that correct?
是的 他没有
No, he didn't.
你只要受到刺♥激♥就会控制不住得爆发 对吗
You can't help but lash out when provoked, can you?
你知道占星术都是胡扯吧
You know that horoscope stuff is bullshit, right?
你真的觉得几百万光年远的一颗行星
You really think a planet billions of light-years away
能影响到你的彩票号♥码吗
can affect your lotto numbers?
天蝎座的人可是非常多疑的
You know, Scorpios are very skeptical by nature.
不过 还好我是狮子座
But luckily, I'm a Leo,
-说明我可以搞定你 -是吗
- which means I can handle you. - Yeah?
我们都很情绪化 不过方式完全不同
We're both emotional, though, in completely different ways,
说明我们最后可能会自相残杀
which means we'll probably wind up killing each other at some point.
这话真是太振奋了
Well, that's encouraging.
但是同时 我们做♥爱♥肯定是天雷动地火
But in the meantime, the sex is going to be, like, mind-blowing.
-是吗 -没错
- Oh, you think so, huh? - I do.
我今天真的很开心
I've had a really nice time today,
说明我的占星术没错
which means my horoscope was right.
怎么了 你喜欢我 但你不喜欢大庭广众下亲我
What, so, you like me, but you don't want to kiss me in public?
-不是那样的 -是吗
- It's not that. - Is that it?
不 我只是...我觉得我们应该先慢慢来
No, I just, uh-- I think I should take things slow for once.
再说了 如果我们最后要自相残杀
Besides, if we're gonna end up killing each other,
我们最好好好珍惜我们在一起的时候
we should make the most of our time together.
死基佬
Faggots.
你刚说什么
What did you just say?
你们俩谁是受
Which one is the wife?
-你开什么玩笑 -别管他了
- Are you fucking kidding me? - Just ignore him.
已经是21世纪了 混♥蛋♥
It's the 21st century, you fucking asshole.
滚吧 死基佬
Fuck you, faggot.
-当我面再说一遍 -托尼 托尼 走吧
- Say it to my face. - Tony. Tony. Tony, let's go.
你应该听你家小贱♥人♥的
You should listen to your bitch.
-你该把嘴巴闭上 -别碰我 死基佬
- You should shut your mouth. - Don't touch me, faggot!
-托尼 托尼 住手 -放手
- Tony! Tony, stop! - Get off.
-托尼 我们该走了 -滚
- Tony! We have to go! - Get out of here!
报♥警♥
Call the police.
在我住的地方
Where I live...
有时候需要自己解决问题
sometimes you gotta take matters into your own hands.
所以你就按自己的正义感行事 是吗
So you follow your own sense of justice, is that correct?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
那我们是不是应该把你今天的证词
So shouldn't we regard your testimony today
也当做出于你自身的正义感
as coming from your own sense of justice?
-反对 -撤回
- Objection. - Withdrawn.
托尼 当汉娜将磁带留在你门前时
Tony, when Hannah left the tapes at your door,
她有没有说些什么
did she say anything?
不 我没有和她说话
Uh, no. I didn't talk to her.
字条呢 她有没有留下什么字条
And what about a note? Did she leave any written instructions?
不 只有磁带
No, just the tapes.
你之前称
So when you stated earlier
汉娜归咎于她在磁带上提到的那些人
that Hannah blamed the people she named on the tapes
想让他们痛苦
and wanted them to suffer,
是你的猜测 是吗
you were making an assumption, isn't that correct?
我觉得我不是在猜测...
I don't think I was making an assumption that--
贝克先生
Mrs. Baker...
汉娜让我为她保密
Hannah asked me to keep secrets for her.
我想尊重她的信任
I wanted to honor that.
是的 这的确是我的猜测
Yes, I was. Yeah, I was making an assumption.
这猜测并不是基于你对汉娜的了解
An assumption not based on your knowledge of Hannah
或她的本意 对吗
or her intentions, isn't that correct?
-是的 -那是不是
- Yes. - And isn't it true
汉娜选择给你这些磁带
that there's no particular reason why Hannah chose you
-没有特别的理由 -是的
- to receive those tapes? - Yes.
你是不是也根本不知道
So isn't it true you have no way of knowing
汉娜为什么留下这些磁带
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表