剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
I promise. Okay?
那么
So...
我很喜欢你展现出来的新面貌
I'm obsessed with this new life you're leading.
但我能问问你过去当拉拉队长时候的事吗
But can I ask you about your old cheerleading days?
可以
Sure.
你有没有听说过一个叫会所的地方
You ever heard of a place called The Clubhouse?
运动员好像都喜欢在那里混
It's a place where jocks hung out maybe.
不 我没听说过
No, it doesn't sound familiar.
你还知道些什么
Anything else you know about it?
汉娜和一个运动员去过那里 可能是贾斯汀
Apparently, Hannah went there with an athlete, possibly Justin,
-在他们分手很久之后 -你认真的吗 瑞安
- long after they broke up. - Are you serious, Ryan?
你真的是想挖汉娜的黑料吗
You're really trying to dig up dirt on Hannah?
不 我没有 我只是有兴趣
No, I wasn't. I'm interested.
你的兴趣最后都会发表在你的杂♥志♥上
Yeah, well, your interest tends to end up in your zine.
我绝对不会 我...我只是
I would never. I... I was just...
你说得对
You're right.
我不问了
I'll drop it.
对于女孩来说更难
It is especially tough on girls.
对汉娜来说
It was for Hannah.
据你所知 布莱德利老师
To your knowledge, neither Mrs. Bradley nor...
和自♥由♥高中的教职员都没有对
any Liberty faculty took any action once
这张在课堂上念出的匿名字条做出反应
this anonymous note was read aloud?
据我所知没有
Not to my knowledge, no.
在课堂上读了一张有自杀倾向的留言
So a note expressing interest in suicide was read aloud in class,
而教职工都无视了
and faculty members ignored it?
-反对 自问自答 -反对有效
- Objection. Asked and answered. - Sustained.
没有别的问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
凯文 你好 伙计 新的课怎么样
Hey, Kevin. How you doing, buddy? How's that new class going?
-很不错 谢谢 -这样就好
- It's all good, thanks. - Good. Glad to hear it.
出事后专注工作
Just helps keep your head down and, you know,
保持低调还是挺有用的
focus on work when things get a little messed up, you know.
就像昨晚
Like last night.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我有个高中同学
I got a buddy I went to high school with,
他是那儿警局的一个副队长
and, uh, he's one of the lieutenants at the station there.
他们抓你进去的时候他给我打了电♥话♥
He called me when they brought you in.
那只是个误会
It was a misunderstanding.
我们都经历过这种事
You know, look, we've all been there, you know?
那个毒贩反正几乎每周都要
And apparently, they got that dealer guy there,
进一次他们的局子
like, once a week.
我为你担♥保♥了
But, look, I vouched for you,
他说这次就这么算了
and he said that they'd all make it go away.
-我知道了 -这事我不会声张
- I see. - I'm just gonna keep this between us.
没错 我就在我自己床上躺了一整晚
So, yeah, I spent the entire night in my own bed,
我爸爸只待了半个晚上
and my dad only stayed for half of it.
这非常重要
Yeah, I mean, that is everything.
太容易回想起过去了 我能应付了
Too easy to get sucked back in to old shit. I can handle it now.
你好 你认识迈克尔吗
Hey, what's up? Uh... Do you know Michael?
-你好 -我是迈克尔
- Hi. - Hey. Michael.
你的医生怎么说 亚力克斯
So what did your doctor say, Alex?
对不起 我尽力了
I'm sorry, I tried.
-但他们不愿意让我作证 -该死
- But they're not gonna let me testify. - Shit.
医生说为什么了吗
Did the doctor say why?
贾斯汀
Justin.
杰西
Hey, Jess.
我很想你
I missed you.
-我们能找个地方单独谈谈吗 -不
- Can we go somewhere else to talk, alone? - No.
我是为你回来的
I came back for you.
这是我回来的唯一原因
It's the only reason why I'm here.
如果你希望我留下
If you want me to stay,
我保证我永远不会走了
I promise you I'm here for good.
如果你想让我走 我就走
Look, if you want me to go, I'll go.
这次永远不回来了
Forever, this time.
-你之前就这么说过 -我...
- You said that before. - I...
我努力想离开
I tried to go away.
我努力想忘记你 我...
I tried to forget about you. I...
我非常努力
I tried so fucking hard.
我就是无法停止想你
But I can't stop thinking about you.
我也想你
Yeah, I think about you, too.
我希望你死了
And I wish you were dead.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我没想再伤害你
I didn't mean to hurt you more.
你
You.
贾斯汀
Justin!
-贾斯汀 -贾斯汀 醒醒
- Justin. - Justin, wake up.
-贾斯汀 贾斯汀 -醒醒 贾斯汀
- Justin. Justin. - Wake up. Wake up. Justin.
操
Fuck.
我们得把他带回我家
Yeah, we gotta get him back to my house.
不 我不能再插手了
No, I can't do this anymore.
-我不干了 -什么叫你不干了
- Okay? I'm out. - What do you mean you're out?
-根本就没有"我们" -你怎么回事
- There is no "We," Okay? - What the fuck is up with you?
-我们得先带他离开这里 -嗯
- We gotta get him out of here. - Yeah.
起来 贾斯汀 站起来 走
Come on, Justin. Use your legs. Use your legs.
你知道他回来了吗
Did you know he was back?
不 不 我们真的不知道
No, no, we really didn't know.
这跟你有什么关系
What does it matter to you?
你关心贾斯汀回来干什么
Why do you fucking care if Justin's back?
因为显然你很关心
Because, clearly, you do.
我才不关心 你又不知道我的感受
I don't fucking care. You don't know how I feel.
你说得没错 我不知道
Yeah, you're right. I don't.
扎克 汉娜是否还联♥系♥过你
Zach, isn't it true that Hannah also reached out to you
倾诉她的感受
to talk about her feelings?
-是的 -她是否给你写了字条
- Um, yes. - And did she write a note to you?
非匿名的字条
A note that was not anonymous?
没错 她给我写了一封信 解释...
Yes. Yeah, she wrote me a letter explaining...
她对一切都感到难过
how sad she felt about everything.
她很多时候都感觉很孤单
How she felt really alone a lot of the time.
那么你没告诉过自♥由♥高中的任何人
So you told no one at Liberty High that Hannah wrote you a note
汉娜向你写信诉说过她的孤单
telling you how alone she felt?
我不知道该怎么说
I didn't know how to.
但你是不是在校外也找过她
But isn't it true that you did reach out to her off campus?
高二后的暑假
The summer after sophomore year.
收到信后的暑假 你联♥系♥过她吗
The summer after the note. Did you have contact with her?
嗯
Yes.
你在那个暑假是不是见了她不止一次
And isn't it true that you saw her more than once that summer?
没错 上个暑假很冷清 很多人都出城了
Um, yeah, last summer was slow. Most people were out of town.
-你来接待他们 -好的
- You take them, okay? - Sure thing.
有什么需要帮助的吗
Can I help you?
给我一盒麦克埃克斯
Hey. Yeah, can I get a box of Mike and Ikes,
再给我一盒热狗玉米卷和一杯健怡可乐
a box of Hot Tamales and a Diet Coke, please?
不 你不能吃麦克埃克斯和热狗玉米卷
No, you cannot have fucking Mike and Ikes and Hot Tamales
因为你已经不是小孩子了
because you're not a fucking child.
-事实上 他妈咪说他还是 -滚吧
- Actually, his mommy says he is. - Okay. Fuck off, you guys.
这种乖宝宝玩笑还开不腻吗
Don't you get tired of the mama's boy jokes?
是的 开不腻
Uh, no. No, we don't.
《情到深处》
于是我去看了很多场电影
So I went to a lot of movies.
有什么需要的
What can I get you?
我...
I...
只是想说我很抱歉
just wanted to say that I am sorry...
为这一切
for all of it.
我说的关于你屁♥股♥的话 那不是...
The thing I said about your ass, that wasn't...
还有你的恭维袋...
And your compliments and, um...
我真的很...
I'm just really...
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
-你是个混♥蛋♥ 不过谢谢 -嗯
- You're an asshole, but thanks. - Yeah.
麦克埃克斯
Mike and Ikes?
没错
Yeah.
还有热狗玉米卷 谢谢
And Hot Tamales, too, please.
再来一杯健怡可乐
And-- and a Diet Coke.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表