剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
简直不敢相信他真的那么做了
I can't believe he actually fucking did it.
我们简直就是学校的傀儡大♥师♥
We're like the fucking puppet masters of the school.
我们能操纵任何人做任何事情
We can get anyone to do anything.
厉害
All right.
你进步不少
Mmm! Nice. You're getting good.
自信源于成功
Well, success builds confidence.
恶搞学生会会长
Pranking the president...
迷倒一众女生
pulling the ladies.
我是指我妹妹
And by ladies, I mean my sister.
小麦跟我说你们俩周末要去约会
Kenzie told me you guys are going on a little date this weekend.
我本来准备告诉你的
I was gonna tell you about it, you know.
我不想搞得很别扭 我只想..
I just, I don't want it to be weird. I just wanna--
不 没事 我信得过你
No, it's all good. I mean, I trust you.
只要你不是真的拿着相机偷♥拍♥
As long as you're not actually some crazy stalker
女生的跟踪狂就好
who follows girls around with a camera.
我去
Holy shit!
该死
Shit.
喂 哥们儿
Hey! Yo, dude.
快过来看
Dude, come look at this.
你打中了吗
Did you hit it?
该死
Shit.
哥们儿
Dude.
它刚才...
Look at it, it was like...
30秒之前它还在飞 现在就已经...
It was, like, flying, like, 30 seconds ago, and now it's just...
我是说...
I mean...
家长们并不知道学校里发生了什么
Parents don't know what happens at school.
该死 克雷 快接电♥话♥
Damn it, Clay, pick up the phone.
你知不知道你都干了些什么
Do you have any idea what you fucking did?
还有你现在人在哪里
And where the hell are you right now?
你刚才干了什么
What the fuck did you just do?
我找你帮忙 你不肯帮啊
Hey! Look, I came to you for help and you didn't do shit, man!
他们还在勒索我 他们逼我说的
They're blackmailing me. They made me say that!
-"他们"是谁 -我不知道 我怎么会知道
- Who the fuck is "They"? - I don't know! How do I know?
如果那个视频流出去了 就无法挽回了
Look, if that video gets out, man, it's out forever, okay?
我还有未来 但对你而言 带子已经流出去了
And I still have a future. But for you, the tapes are out.
我说的录音带里也都说了
I didn't say anything that hasn't been said already.
大错 你真♥他♥妈♥犯了大错
Big mistake. Big fucking mistake.
我们为了帮助他人所能做的是有限的
There are limits to what we can do to help another person,
无论我们多希望是没有限制的
no matter how much we wish there weren't.
我们得把这些带子交给警♥察♥
We need to take these tapes to the police.
我们得抓住这些这么对她的男孩
We need to get these boys that did this to her.
诺艾尔 我不在乎她想要什么
Noelle, I don't care what she wants.
她回来了 我等等打回去
She's here. I'll call you back.
好 我保证 我会打的 爱你
Yes, I promise. I'll call. Love you.
-爸 -宝贝女儿
- Hey, Dad. - Hey, baby girl.
我们聊聊
Let's talk.
-我不想聊 -宝贝
- Look, I don't want to talk. - Honey.
你妈和我想帮你
Your mom and I wanna be there for you.
-无论你需要什么 -我没事
- Whatever you need. - I'm fine.
我只是... 有很多作业 好吗
I just... I have a lot of homework, okay?
贝克太太刚刚打电♥话♥找你了
Mrs. Baker called for you a little while ago.
她想干什么
What did she want?
看看你怎么样 有没有事
To check in on you, see how you're doing.
我只是... 我得一个人待会 好吗
I just... I need to be alone, okay?
所以我们为保护他们所能做的是有限的
So there's a limit to what we can do to protect them.
在一些事情上 你也保护不了他们
And there are some things you just can't protect them from.
我不能每次有人评判她或羞辱她的时候都在那
I couldn't be there every time someone judged her or shamed her.
我不是总有答案的
I didn't always have the answers.
我不是总知道该说什么
I didn't always know all the right things to say.
在自♥由♥高中发生的一切后
After everything that happened at Liberty High...
我觉得那对于汉娜来说太难承受了
Well, I think it was just too much for Hannah.
毕竟 那超出了她的承受范围
After all that, it was just too much.
自♥由♥高中有人
And did anyone at Liberty
告诉你学校发生的事吗
inform you of the issues happening on campus?
传阅的"性不性感"清单
The Hot or Not List being circulated,
被大声读出来的有自杀倾向的诗
the suicidal poem being read aloud,
匿名问题 尤其是关于自杀的
the anonymous question, specifically about suicide?
不 没有 他们从没...
No. No, they never...
他们要是给所有家长
I mean, had they sent out
发过相应的警告
some kind of notification to all the parents,
我们就会和汉娜聊聊
we could have talked to Hannah,
我们就能对话
we could have started a conversation,
但他们什么都未知会我们
but they never informed us about any of it.
所以校方要么
So the administration was either
忽略了在他们眼皮下发生的问题
ignorant of the problems under their own roof,
要么就是他们知道却无所作为
or they were aware and did nothing?
是的
Exactly.
谢谢你 贝克太太
Thank you, Mrs. Baker.
贝克太太 你知道汉娜知道
Mrs. Baker, were you aware that Hannah knew about
-你丈夫的外遇吗 -我...
- your husband's affair? - I--
不 我不知道 但我...
No, I was not aware, but I--
你没有发现任何她可能知道
You never picked up on any signs from her that she may have known
或可能很苦恼的迹象吗
or might have been in distress?
-妈 -宝贝
- Hey, Mom. - Hey, sweetheart.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Oh, yeah.
你♥爸♥和我吵了一小架 仅此而已
Your father and I just had a little argument, that's all.
没什么严重的
Nothing serious.
-学校怎么样 -学校就学校那样
- How was school? - School was school.
但给 我给你买♥♥了点东西
But here, I, um, got you something.
鸢尾花
Irises?
是我最喜欢的
They're my favorite.
是什么大节日吗
What's the occasion?
不是 我只是回家路上从橱窗里看到了
Nothing, I just saw them in the window on my way home
想起来你有多喜欢鸢尾花
and remembered how much you like irises.
我知道我只有在母亲节什么的节日上
I know I never give you anything unless it's, like,
才送你东西
Mother's Day or something,
但我只想说
but I just wanted to say
谢谢你每天都做一个特别棒的妈妈
thank you for being a great mother every day.
汉娜 宝贝...
Hannah, honey...
你真是太贴心了
You're so thoughtful.
不 我没发现有什么迹象
No, I never noticed anything.
所以即使你都没注意到汉娜很痛苦
So, even you didn't notice the signs that Hannah was in distress,
你却指望学校注意到
and yet you expect the school to have done so?
-反对 争论性问题 -收回
- Objection. Argumentative. - Withdrawn.
贝克太太 你说
Mrs. Baker, you say that you
你没注意到汉娜是不是痛苦
didn't notice whether Hannah was in distress.
但是你们的家族史
But is there anything in your family history
有表明汉娜可能有
to suggest that Hannah may have had a predisposition
心理健康问题的倾向吗
to any mental health problems?
我家族这边
There have been some
有些焦虑方面的心理问题
issues with anxiety on my side of the family,
但不是严重的那种 而且汉娜并没有显现出任何迹象
but nothing serious, and Hannah never showed any signs.
这些问题中
And were any of these issues
有严重到需要治疗的吗
ever serious enough to require treatment?
是的 这些年来压力大的时候
Well, yes, I've seen a therapist on and off over the years
我断断续续看过心理医生...
during stressful periods--
所以你接受过
So you've received treatment
专业心理健康治疗
from a mental health care professional,
但你从没想过
but you never thought that
你女儿可能也需要类似的治疗吗
your daughter might require similar care?
她只是个孩子 以及她从没显现出任何迹象
She was just a child and, again, she never showed any signs.
你有没有
Did you or did you not
带汉娜去看过心理医生 贝克太太
take Hannah to see a therapist, Mrs. Baker?
没有
No, I never did.
你来了
You made it.
是的
Yeah, I did.
看见你真高兴 你看起来很好
It's so good to see you. You look great.
对于一个心理健康的人来说吗
For a person in a mental health facility?
不 只是对于一个总是看起来很好的人来说的
No. No, just for a person in the world who always looks great.
好了 我开玩笑的
Stop. I'm kidding.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表