剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
怎么了 你不喜欢吗
What's wrong? You don't like?
不 我是说 我喜欢 我...
No. I mean, yes, I do, I...
我喜欢 不是你的问题 是我 我只是...
No, I do like it. It's not you, it's me. I just...
我硬不了
I don't work.
我不...
And I'm not...
我不是一米九 我也不壮 我...
I'm not 6'3", I'm not jacked, I'm...
我很瘦 长得很怪 鸡鸡还硬不了了
I'm really skinny and funny-looking, and my dick's broken.
好吧...
Okay. Um...
亲爱的 你多大了
Honey, how old are you?
Twenty-five.
18以上才能看
Look, it's 18 or older.
抱歉了 孩子
Sorry, kiddo.
对不起 我没收到你的短♥信♥
I'm sorry. I didn't get your text message.
正确的步骤应该是如果你看到车 你就走窗户
The procedure is if you see the car, you go through the window.
你们全家的车都一样
Your whole family has the same car.
-我以为那是你的车 -我的更小
- I thought it was you. - Mine is smaller.
好吧 不管怎样
Okay, anyways,
我找了个借口进了你房♥间用了你的卫生间
I made an excuse to go to your room and use your bathroom,
这样托尼就能离开 贾斯汀一直在睡觉
so that Tony could leave, and Justin's been asleep ever since.
至少他没被发现
Well, at least he didn't get discovered.
那个...
Yeah, um, about that...
你准备什么时候告诉我有人看见你了
When were you gonna tell me someone saw you?
你准备什么时候告诉我杰西的事
When were you gonna tell me about Jess?
我和托尼聊了
I talked to Tony.
-她不想我回来 是吗 -这很复杂
- She doesn't want me here, does she? - It's complicated.
-你骗我 -不 是实话
- You lied to me. - No, I-- It's the truth.
杰西卡只是... 还没意识到
Jessica just... doesn't realize it yet.
她会改变想法的
She'll change her mind.
你得戒干净 她会明白的
You have to get sober, and she'll see.
去他妈的
Fuck that.
我这是在浪费时间
I'm wasting my time.
她还保留着你的明信片
She kept your postcard.
我们就是这样找到你的
It's how we found you.
她还留着 贾斯汀
She kept it, Justin.
"南茜 我会一直爱你 席德"
"Nancy, I'll always love you. Sid."
她为什么留着
Why would she keep that?
我真的爱她
I really did love her.
所以留下
So, stay.
你想知道汉娜为什么写这些诗吗
Do you wanna know why Hannah wrote these poems?
她在伸出手
She was reaching out.
她急切地想要被听到 和别人产生联♥系♥
She was desperate to be heard, to connect.
人们拿走了救生索 扭曲了它
And people took that lifeline and they twisted it.
孩子
Hey, kiddo.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
我...
Uh, I was...
我在想也许我今天得试试在这睡觉
I was thinking maybe I'd try to sleep in here tonight.
真的吗
Really?
-太棒了 -是啊 没事的
- That's wonderful. - Yeah, well, it's fine.
你想让我给你掖被子 还是那很傻
Do you want me to tuck you in, or is that silly?
傻
Silly.
他们把她自己的故事夺走了
They took her own story away from her.
她斗争 想把它拿回来
And she fought to get it back.
-你是谁 -凯文·波特
- Who are you? - Kevin Porter.
自♥由♥高中的辅♥导♥员
Guidance counselor at Liberty High.
我找你的儿子
I'm looking for your son.
我能告诉你什么 他跑了
Look, what can I tell you? He ran away.
你不想知道他过得如何 还活着吗 或者...
You don't wanna know how he's doing, or is he alive, or--?
他能照顾好自己 好吗 他总会照顾好自己
He can take care of himself, okay? Always has.
女士 他17岁
Ma'am, he's 17 years old.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
我是贾斯汀的辅♥导♥员 凯文·波特 你是
I'm Justin's guidance counselor, Kevin Porter. And you are?
我是被那个废物偷了一千美元的人
I'm the one that punk stole a thousand dollars from.
所以你要帮我追回我的钱吗
So you gonna get me my money back?
我不是因为这件事来这的
Well, I'm not really here for that.
那我建议你赶快滚出我的地盘
Then I suggest you get the fuck off my property.
听我说 贾斯汀 他需要个家
Listen. Justin, he needs a home.
他有家 他搞砸了 结束
Well, he had a home, and he fucked it up. Case closed.
-再见 -好 我希望你退后点
- Goodbye. - Okay, I wish you would back off.
-不然呢 -别这样 哥们
- Or what? - Don't do that, man.
你就让我留校吗
You gonna give me detention, huh?
来吧
Ah! Come on!
但最后
But in the end,
他们讲的故事是如此的大声
the story they told was so loud
以至于她只能听到他们的故事...
that it's all that she could hear...
她开始相信 忘了她自己
and she started to believe it and forgot who she was.
操
Fuck.
发生那样的事 迷失自己很容易
It's easy to let that happen, to lose yourself.
相信没有人会懂你
To believe that no one could ever know you,
或爱你
or love you.
你是唯一一个
And that you're the only person
知道你经历了什么的人
that knows what you're going through.
你说服自己一切都会好起来的
And you convince yourself it's going to get better.
然而没有
And then, it doesn't.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表