剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
但我知道我必须来
But I knew I had to be here.
为了汉娜
For Hannah.
为了她妈妈
For her mom.
为了每一个遭到霸凌的人
For everyone who gets bullied
而自♥由♥高中就任由霸凌者胡作非为
while Liberty still lets them get away with it.
比如斯考特·里德 蒙哥马利·德拉克鲁兹
Guys like Scott Reed, Montgomery De La Cruz,
布莱斯·沃克
Bryce Walker.
-我以为要和解的 -别担心
- Thought it was gonna settle. - Don't worry about it.
-那个考雷·詹森要作证吗 -是克雷
- What, is that Cory Jensen gonna testify? - Clay.
不知道 不在乎
Don't know, don't care.
汉娜·贝克的那些破事
Yeah, all that Hannah Baker shit
又会被提起来了
will get dredged up all over again.
我爸会搞定庭审的事
My dad's got the trial covered.
我们会有办法的
We'll figure it out.
现在杰西卡·戴维斯也要回自♥由♥高中了
Now fucking Jessica Davis is coming back to Liberty?
这难道是巧合吗
Is that a coincidence or what?
真的 不知道 不在乎
Again, man. Don't know, don't care.
别担心庭审的事了
Don't worry about the fucking trial, man.
我想要他们听到汉娜的声音
I want them to hear Hannah's voice.
我们谈过这事了
We've talked about this.
丹尼斯 我想让他们听到
But, Dennis, I want them to hear
-她是多么痛苦 -奥利维亚
- the pain she was in. - Olivia,
光是想让录音带被收为证据就要费一番唇舌
we'd have to argue best evidence just to get the tapes admitted.
但托尼把录音带给我们了
But Tony gave us the cassettes.
对 如果一个交上去 就都得交上去
Yes, and if one goes in, they all go in.
我们不能只交波特的部分 不提汉娜喝酒的事
We can't get Porter without getting Hannah drunk.
还有汉娜自己脱衣服 还有离开犯罪现场
Hannah taking her shirt off, leaving the scene of a crime.
好吧 那布莱斯·沃克呢
All right, what about Bryce Walker?
我们还是得先从学校下手
Again, we start with the school first.
如果让他和他父亲的法律团队介入对我们没好处
It doesn't help to bring him and his father's legal team into it.
他强♥奸♥了她 学校也知道
He raped her. The school knew about it.
是 但除非证实 那就是他们各执一词
Yes. And unless there's corroboration, it's his word against hers.
我们得建立一种
We have to establish a pattern
学校知道的行为规律
of activity that the school was aware of.
我们从泰勒·唐开始
We're starting with Tyler Down...?
因为他可以作证自♥由♥高中存在霸凌
Because he can speak to the climate of bullying at Liberty.
因为我们昨天才发出传票
And because we had yesterday to get subpoenas out.
我知道 对不起 丹尼斯
I know. I'm sorry, Dennis.
他们又提起了保密协议
Just, when they put the NDA back on the table,
我再不能沉默了
I couldn't stay silent.
汉娜的故事必须被讲出来
Hannah's story needs to be told.
我们会讲出来的
And we're gonna tell it.
庭审的每一天里 你们都会听到证词
Each day in this trial, you're gonna hear testimony
它们来自在自♥由♥高中认识汉娜的同学
from students who knew Hannah Baker at Liberty High,
和自♥由♥高中的教职工 还有汉娜的父母
from adults at Liberty, from Hannah's own parents.
你们会听到一个身陷危机的女孩
You'll hear about a girl in crisis,
一个有毒的校园文化
a poisonous school culture,
还有本可以
and an administration
避免悲剧的校方 但他们没有
that could have averted a tragedy, but didn't.
你们会听到一个美丽 无辜 敏感的女孩
You'll hear about a beautiful, innocent, sensitive girl
她被欺凌至死
who was bullied to death.
而每一个你们听到的
And for every story you
关于那个我们痛失的宝贝女孩的故事
hear about a precious girl that we've lost,
都还有更多关于生者的故事
there are stories of the living.
事关生死 我们必须伸张正义
There are lives in the balance. Justice must be done.
为了汉娜 和更多仍在忍♥受折磨的人
For Hannah, and for those who are still suffering.
每个故事都有不止一面
There's more than one side to every story.
原告会讲述
The plaintiffs will tell
他们眼中的汉娜的故事
you what they believe to be Hannah's story,
但事情从不像看上去那么简单
but nothing is as simple as it seems.
没有人仅仅只是受害者
No one is just a victim.
她的父母想责怪学校
Her parents want to blame the school,
但该责怪的人还有很多
but there's plenty of blame to go around.
你们会听到全部的故事 然后你们自己做决定
You'll hear the full story. And you'll make up your own mind.
-回头见 再见 -再见
- See you later. Bye. - Okay. Bye-bye.
-你今天好美 -你也是
- You look beautiful today. - So do you.
-我看上去残废了 -挺适合你的
- I look damaged. - It's a good look on you.
-大家都在看你呢 -他们在看你
- See, everybody's checking you out. - They're checking you out.
你又美又哀伤 大家就喜欢那个
You're pretty and sad. People love that.
你有拐杖和伤疤 我的伤疤都在心里
You have a cane and a scar. All my scars are inside.
我们开这种玩笑会下地狱的
We're definitely going to hell for joking about this.
亚力克斯 我们已经在地狱了
Alex, my friend, we're in hell already.
我打算摆出很享受的样子
I plan to look like I'm enjoying it.
他们又在看你了
They're looking at you more.
他们是又在看你了
They're looking at you more.
我们哪个更悲催
Which one of us is more tragic?
瑞安该再做个他的那种破民调
Ryan should do another one of his stupid polls.
-这个给我吧 -我自己能背书包
- I'll take that. - I can carry my own books.
你显然不能 让我帮忙吧 别犯浑
Well, clearly you can't, so let me help, don't be a dick.
-欢迎回来 -谢谢
- And welcome back. - Thank you.
我想问你们我遗书的事
I meant to ask you guys about my note.
-什么书 -我的遗书
- What note? - My suicide note.
-天呐 快放起来 -又没有辐射
- Jesus, put that away. - It's not radioactive.
我知道
No, I know, it's just...
我们不能谈论自杀的事
we're not allowed to talk about suicide.
还有你 还有汉娜
Or you. Or Hannah.
-谁说的 -学校说的
- Says who? - Says the school.
他们定了条新校规 就在你...
They made a rule the day after you...
在那天之后
after that day.
如果你在校园里谈这事 就会被停学
And if you talk about it on campus, you get suspended.
-这好操蛋 -是啊
- That's so fucked up. - Yeah.
-该死 -他们会在走廊里找到你
- Oh, shit. - They find you in the hallway...
走吧 你第一节是什么 伍德老师吗
Let's go. Who do you have first period? Mr. Wood?
嗯 我不能转弯那么快
Yeah. I can't turn that fast.
-你在逃谁 扎克 -没有
- What are you running from, Zach? - Nothing.
杰西 亚力克莎 欢迎回来啊
Jess, Alex, welcome back, you guys.
好啊 亚历克斯 杰西
'Sup, Alex? Jess.
不是吧 "欢迎回来"
Seriously? "Welcome back"?
亚力克斯 别
Alex, stop.
第三节后见
I'll see you guys after third.
我绕远走 今天会很棒的
I'm gonna take the long way. It's gonna be a good day.
我叫你别闹了
I told you not to do that, man.
他们一副学校是他们家的样子
They act like they own the school.
哥们 你没事吧
Hey, man. You okay?
他们会影响你的思绪
They get in your head...
我没事
I'm fine.
大家会说关于你的谎话 别人就信了
People tell lies about you, and other people believe them.
直到
And it gets to the point where...
谎言跟真♥相♥难以区分
the lies might as well be the truth.
也有人说关于汉娜·贝克的谎话吗
And did people tell lies about Hannah Baker?
对 经常有
Yes, they did. All the time.
还有另一个我认识的女孩
And another girl I know,
她也遭遇了一些事
she had something happen to her.
她不得不离开学校一阵
She had to leave school for a while.
她不在时 故事完全被扭曲了
While she was gone, the story got totally twisted.
他们知道贾斯汀说布莱斯强♥奸♥了她
They know Justin accused Bryce of raping her.
但问题是 贾斯汀走了 杰西卡又不来上学了
But after Justin left and Jessica stopped coming to school,
布莱斯就把故事都改了
Bryce just spun the whole story.
他说他们搞上了 是她自愿的
He said they that hooked up and that she, like, wanted it.
什么 那贾斯汀为什么要那么说
What? Then why would Justin say all that shit?
布莱斯说杰西卡对出轨贾斯汀感到愧疚
Bryce said Jessica felt bad for cheating on Justin with him.
真是个混♥蛋♥
Such a fucking asshole.
现在你们回来了 我们或许最好别
With you guys coming back, maybe it's best that we...
去惹事 好吗
just don't poke the bear, you know?
尽量让一切恢复正常
Let's try to get things back to normal.
我觉得再不可能正常了
I don't think there is a normal anymore.
请坐 两分钟
Be seated, please. Two minutes.
泰勒 你在证词里说你拍了汉娜的照片
Tyler, in your deposition, you said you took pictures of Hannah.
是的
Yes, I did.
这让她很生气 我对此很难过
And it upset her and I felt terrible about it.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表