剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
有些方式 是我们允许他们这么做的
And some of those ways, well, we let them do it.
克雷
Clay.
我们有事想和你说 出来
There's something we'd like to talk to you about. Outside.
来了
Coming.
该死
Shit.
克雷
Clay, um...
我们意识到
We, uh, recognize that, um...
我们这儿大多数你这个年纪的孩子都有车
most kids, many kids your age in our area have cars.
尽管本县的公共交通很发达
Even though public transportation is excellent in this county.
我们还是意识到
We also recognize that
在县公路上可能还是开车
riding on county highways may be safer from...
更安全
a car.
不是吧 等等 这是我的吗 这
No way. Wait, this is mine? That's...
-这说不通啊 -没错
- That doesn't make any sense. - Agreed.
我们想让你知道我们信任你 克雷
We want to show you that we trust you, Clay, to, uh...
能做出正确的决定 长大了 做好的选择
to do the right thing, to be a grown-up, to make good choices,
在恰当的时候愿意找我们
and to involve us in your life when appropriate.
没错 百分百 我绝对明白
Yes. Yes, 100 percent. I'm-- I'm hearing you.
不过可能还是普锐斯
Though, it's even easier
方便偷偷溜回家 那种车没有声音
to sneak around in a Prius. They're silent.
不会偷偷摸摸 不会有秘密 我保证
No more sneaking around. No more secrets. I promise.
你敢出声 我们俩都死定了
Make a sound, we're both dead.
没错 把那个连到雷♥管♥上
Yeah, we're gonna connect that to the detonator.
-没错 这样 对 -该死
- Yeah, just go-- Just like-- There we go. - Oh, shit.
-这样没事吗 -没错
- Is that supposed to happen? - Yeah. Yeah.
我觉得你交什么朋友
I think the kind of friends you have
能说明你是什么人
say a lot about the kind of person you are.
该死 哥们
Oh, fuck, dude.
不 继续 该死
No, keep going. Shit. Shit.
-你们干什么呢 -出去
- Hey, whatcha guys doing? - Jesus. Get out!
在做科学项目
Working on a science project.
-我能帮忙吗 -出去
- Can I help? - Get out!
如果泰勒要我走 我就走
If Tyler tells me to go, then I'll go.
我...
Uh, uh, I, um...
赶紧
Now!
好吧 混♥蛋♥
Fine, assholes.
把门关上
Close the fucking door.
汉娜 她是个真正的朋友
And Hannah, she was a true friend.
是我不配
Better than I deserve.
我们都想坚强
We all want to be strong.
我们都想成为配得上拥有好朋友的人
We all want to be the kind of people who deserve good friends.
但我猜 说到底
But I guess, at the end of the day,
没人能像我们想要的那么坚强
none of us are as strong as we want to be.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表