剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
- Sorry. - No, uh, you're-- No big deal.
我知道红灯是什么意思
I know what the red light means.
昨晚很开心
So, um, last night was really fun.
我们也许应该再试试
We should, maybe, do it again sometime.
我们应该再清理你哥哥鞋子上的呕吐物吗
We should clean vomit off your brother's boots?
我们应该出来玩玩 也许不是在厕所
We should hang out. Maybe not in the bathroom.
去你们家院子玩玩吗
So, hang out in your yard?
或者其他大楼 餐厅 电影院之类的
Or another building. Restaurant. Movie theater, perhaps?
-你是说就像... -我是说就像约会
- Do you mean, like a-- - I mean, like a date.
这是智人交♥配♥的初始阶段仪式
It's an early stage in the mating ritual of homo sapiens.
我们同意一起去某个地方
We agree to go somewhere together.
我纠结于挑选该穿什么 你纠结于
I obsess over what to wear and then you obsess over
你该请客还是我们AA
if you should pay or if we're splitting it.
我们一起到了 要么进展顺利要么一团糟
We show up, it either goes great or it goes terrible,
然后我们再决定要不要再来一次
and then we decide if we wanna put ourselves through it again.
哪个疯子发明了这种仪式
What sadistic person invented this ritual?
每个人
Every person.
那你有兴趣吗
So, you wanna?
嗯 我有
Yes. I-- I really do.
她很忠诚
She was faithful.
她对我很好 关心我身上发生的事
She was kind to me and cared about what happened to me.
她从来不说闲话 或者编排别人
She never gossiped, or told lies about people.
你们一起都会做什么
And what sorts of things did you do together?
我们有几节课是一起上的 我们会一起吃午饭
We had some classes together, we ate lunch together sometimes,
我们在顶峰影院一起工作
and we worked together at the Crestmont.
我们经常聊天
And we talked, a lot.
-你们都会聊什么 -我们会聊...
- What did you talk about? - We talked about...
各种书 节目 歌♥曲 日食
about books and shows and songs and eclipses
僵尸 自行车头盔
and zombies and bike helmets and...
可能还有我们的希望和梦想
and I guess our... our hopes and dreams.
头盔哥
Helmet.
头盔哥 头盔哥
Helmet. Helmet.
如果你不帮忙堆塔
If you don't help build this tower,
就别想把它推倒
you don't get to knock it down.
我...我得看完这一章
I-- I just need to finish this chapter.
你真的有作业吗 已经放假两天了
Do you really have homework? School's over in, like, two days.
我们课上只会看《为人师表》
All we do in my classes is watch Stand and Deliver.
我想在我去我祖父母家过暑假前
I wanna get the summer reading done before I,
把暑期阅读
um, leave for my grandparents'
做完
for the summer.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我父母觉得让"成长中的男孩"在乡下
My parents think it's good for a "Growing boy"
住一段时间会很有帮助
to spend time in the country.
我们这里根本不算什么大都市
We don't exactly live in a thriving metropolis.
在我祖父母家住上个十分钟 你可能就会改观了
Ten minutes at my grandparents', and you would disagree.
整个暑假没有你 我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do all summer without you?
-等等 你...你会想我吗 -当然了
- Wait, you're... you're gonna miss me? - Of course.
我只有你这个朋友了
You're the only friend I have left.
才不是呢
Come on, that's not true.
你会给我写信吗 老套的那种
Will you write me, like, old-school letters?
当然了 我能不能用电脑写打印出来
Yeah. I mean, can I write them on the computer and print them?
不行 不许寄明信片
You may not. And no postcards.
我要手写的密文
I want handwritten missives
承载着你最深最黑暗的秘密
filled with your deepest, darkest secrets.
你会给我回信吗
Are you gonna write me back?
"亲爱的头盔哥
"Dear Helmet,
今天有人在厕所墙壁上喷屎了
today, someone smeared feces on the bathroom wall,
我得打扫干净
and I got to clean it up.
不过有一盒牛乳过期了
But there was an expired box of Milk Duds
我可以免费带回家"
that I got to take home for free."
这是你最深最黑暗的秘密吗
Those are your deepest and darkest secrets?
给我写信 你就知道了
Write me, and you'll find out.
我从来没给她写过信
I never wrote her.
我只是...
I just...
暑假就这么过去了 发生了很多事
Summer gets away from you, and stuff happens.
我想我只是没觉得她会想我
And I guess I didn't really think that she'd be thinking of me.
我没觉得我有那么重要
I mean, I didn't think I was that important.
你总是觉得...
And you always think that...
你觉得你会有足够的时间
you think that you'll have plenty of time.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-怎么回事 -说好的
- What the hell? - Whatever happened to
不然就把这视频放出去
"会所发生的事绝不外传"呢
"What happens in The Clubhouse stays in The Clubhouse"?
别在这里说 天啊
Not in here. Jesus.
-你什么毛病 -哥们 有人勒索我
- What the fuck is your problem? - Dude, somebody's blackmailing me.
如果我爸爸看到这个 我死定了
If my dad sees that, I'm dead.
操
Fuck.
你得帮我解决这件事
Look, you need to help me shut this down.
-我得 -你欠我的
- I need to? - You owe me.
我不欠任何人 马库斯
I don't owe anybody anything, Marcus.
很多双眼睛都紧盯着我
I got a lot of eyes on me right now, okay?
我不能和脱衣舞♥女♥郎什么的扯上关系
I can't get involved in some stripper shit.
你已经身陷其中了 你在现场
You're already involved. You were there.
但我不在视频里
I'm not in the video.
你开玩笑的吧
Are you fucking kidding me?
我在法庭上帮了你一把 你就不能帮帮我吗
After what I did for you in court, you can't return the favor?
受人之托才叫帮忙
A favor's only a favor if someone asks for it.
我可没让你提我的名字
And I didn't ask you to drag my name into this shit.
是你擅作主张
That's on you.
克雷 你今天已经作证汉娜是
Clay, you've testified today that Hannah was a victim
自♥由♥高中霸凌文化的受害者
of a culture of bullying at Liberty High.
但你难道不也参与这种文化吗
But isn't it true that you are also a part of that culture?
不 我不这么认为
No, I don't think I am.
你是否曾经
Isn't it true that you
透过泰勒·唐家的窗户偷♥拍♥了他的照片
took pictures of Tyler Down through his window
然后通过社媒在学校中散布吗
that you then circulated around the school via social media?
-是的 但是 -反对 法官大人
- Yes, but-- - Objection, Your Honor.
超过本案直接相关范畴
Beyond the scope of the direct.
法官大人 他已经
Your Honor, he's already
指证了自♥由♥高中的霸凌现象
testified to the nature of bullying at Liberty.
允许
I'll allow it.
克雷 你是否曾因持有大♥麻♥
Clay, isn't it true that you were suspended from school
而被停学
for possession of marijuana?
-那不是我的 我是被人栽赃的 -原来如此
- It wasn't mine. I was set up. - I see.
在被停学之后
And at any point subsequent to that suspension,
你是否尝试购买♥♥更多大♥麻♥
did you attempt to buy more marijuana?
-是 但是我 -你是否曾因故意损坏
- Yes, but I was-- - And isn't it true that your vandalism
扎克·邓普西的车而造成上千美元的损失
caused thousands of dollars of damage to Zach Dempsey's car?
我当时很气他 我赔了钱
I was angry at him. I... I paid for the damage.
当你很气考特妮·克里姆森时你做了什么
What did you do when you were angry at Courtney Crimsen?
我只是带她去了汉娜的坟墓
I just took her to Hannah's grave.
你是否曾指控她
And isn't it true that you
对汉娜的死负有责任
accused her of being responsible for Hannah's death?
她确实有责任 所有那些学生都有责任
She is responsible. All of those kids are responsible.
你也是吗 克雷
Are you responsible, Clay?
你是否也对汉娜的死负有责任
Are you responsible for Hannah's death?
是的 我让她失望了
Yes, I am. I let her down.
但有学生责任更大 而你帮他们逃脱责任
But there are kids who did a lot worse, kids who you let skate,
他们做的事情你都避而不谈
who did things you won't even talk about.
而自♥由♥高中的大人们 他们从不
And adults at Liberty, they don't--
请求更改刚才的回答为不回应
Request to strike that answers as non-responsive.
同意 陪审团将忽略刚才的回答
So ordered. The jury will ignore that answer.
克雷 你说你是汉娜的朋友
Clay, you've testified that you were Hannah's friend
但不是男朋友
but never her boyfriend.
-没错吧 -对
- Is that correct? - Yes.
你说你们接过一次吻
And you said that you kissed once.
-没错吧 -对
- Is that correct? - Yes.
你们是否曾经一起过夜
Did you ever spend a night together?
你是说 上♥床♥吗 没
You mean, have... have sex? No.
不 我是指过夜
No. I mean, spend a night together,
晚上 深夜 一直到第二天早上
evening, night, into the next morning.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表