剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
This--
上面有我女儿的血
My daughter's blood.
天啊 奥利维亚 我非常非常抱歉
Oh, God. Olivia, I am so, so sorry.
-我以为你会想这样 -不是的
- I thought this was what you wanted. - No! Don't!
算了 算了
Just don't, don't--
我做梦也没想到 真的 我
I never would've dreamed, honestly. I'm...
我们 我们之前说起那个
We were... we were talking about that girl,
作证的姑娘 她都憋在心里 我只是想帮忙
on the stand, being bottled up, I just wanted to help.
这道坎你没法帮我迈过去 因为我不是
You can't help with this part, okay? Because I'm not...
我不是那个姑娘
I'm not... I'm not that girl.
这道坎我得自己迈过去 真的
And this part I have to do on my own. I do.
无论发生什么 我得
Whatever's going to happen, I have to...
我得以自己的方式慢慢来
I have to do it in my time, in my way.
是啊
Yes.
我该
I should...
-不 不 我 -我该走了
- No. No. No, I... - I should go.
我没有面对自己的恐惧 粉碎所有谣言
Instead of facing my fears and clearing up all the rumors,
我让汉娜背锅了
I let Hannah take the fall.
我害怕大家知道了会怎么想
I was afraid of what people might think if they knew.
考特妮 有人会有疑问
Courtney, some people might wonder,
你这么久都没说出真♥相♥
if you didn't tell the truth for so long,
我们凭什么认为你现在说的是真♥相♥
how do we know you're telling the truth now?
因为时候到了
Because it was time.
也因为我该还汉娜一个公道
And because I owe it to Hannah.
我觉得我们都有想隐瞒的东西
And I guess we all have things we try to hide.
但这些瞒不了一世
But they can't stay hidden forever.
-你很勇敢 -什么
- That was brave. - Sorry?
我看了博客 你今天在庭上的行为很勇敢
I read that blog. What you did today, at court, it was brave.
-我看不见得 -不 是真的
- I don't know about that. - No, it was.
-你帮了汉娜 -但我当初伤害了她
- You helped Hannah. - Yeah, but I hurt her first.
我污蔑了她 毁了她的生活
I told lies about her and I messed up her life.
不是只有你一个
You weren't the only one.
你作证前 有人威胁你吗
Did anyone threaten you before you testified?
没有
No.
怎么了 有人怎么你了吗
Why? Did something happen to you?
没 我
No, no, I...
难吗 说出真♥相♥
Was it hard... to tell the truth?
是的
Yes.
但时候到了
But it was time.
我觉得这次审讯
And I think this trial...
这次审讯会迫使许多人说出真♥相♥
this trial is going to force a lot of people to tell the truth.
无论事情会变好还是变坏
For better, or for worse.
不喜欢吃无麸质食品吗
Not a fan of the gluten free?
谁 妈妈
Uh, hello? Mom?
孩子 你妈还在上班 我们在这儿
Hey, kiddo. Your mom's still at work. We're in here.
就像无麸质意大利面 就像干燥的水
It's like gluten-free pasta. It's like moisture-free water.
听起来很美味
Sounds delicious.
各位 怎么回事
Guys, what's going on?
我们在做手卷意大利面
We're making hand-rolled pasta
你♥爸♥教了我 等等 看
Your dad taught me. Wait, check it!
-粘住就说明做好了 -行
- When it's done, it'll stick. - Okay.
我们为什么在做手卷意大利面
And why are we hand-rolling pasta?
斯凯说她喜欢意餐 这是我们力所能及的事
Skye said she liked Italian. Figure it's the least we could do.
这是我们第一次一起吃晚餐
It's our first dinner together.
你妈还挺惊喜的 你这下让她开心了
Your mom's thrilled, by the way. Big points scored.
-第一次晚餐 -克雷 这是你的点子 记得吗
- Our first dinner. - Clay, this was your idea, remember?
我们中饭时谈过的
We talked about it at lunch.
不完全是这样
Um, yeah, that's not exactly.
-斯凯 应该好了 -没错 好了
- Skye, I think this might be ready. - Yeah. Okay.
你想再试试吗
You wanna try again?
-好了吗 -好了 尽量别
- Ready? - Yeah. Try not to...
行
Okay.
天啊 很棒
Oh, my God! Yes!
-赞 赞 棒极了 -完全粘住了
- Bella, bella. Molto bene! - Totally sticks.
太血腥了
That is graphic.
我不是很赞成玩这个游戏
I don't know if I approve of this game.
再来一遍
Let's go again.
爸 这是干什么
Dad, what is this?
什么 我只是想学习
What? No, I wanna learn.
照这样下去 得花好几年
Well, at this rate, that's gonna take years.
而且我之前听到你跟学校通电♥话♥了
Besides, I heard you on the phone with the school, earlier.
到底怎么回事
So, what's up?
我想知道我们是不是应该
Well, I was wondering if maybe we should, um,
让你转学
transfer you to... another school.
真的吗
Really?
但这对考大学会有什么影响
But... how would that look for colleges?
我真的只是
Well, I really just want
想确保你能成功上大学
to make sure that you make it to college.
那我这里的朋友呢
But, I mean, what about my friends here?
-我有亚力克斯 他需要我 爸 -我知道
- I have Alex. He needs me, Dad. - I know.
亚力克斯在从创伤中恢复
But Alex, he's recovering from a traumatic...
我不知道这对你来说是不是最健康的
and I don't know if it's the healthiest thing for you.
-我不能再跟他一起玩了吗 -是的 但
- So, I can't hang out with him anymore? - No, but...
你还跟其他人
Is there no one else, you know,
有所联♥系♥吗
that you have a connection with?
有啊
No, I do.
有啊 我都忘记这事了
Actually, yeah, no. I... totally forgot.
赛勒斯 波特老师课上的同学
Uh, Cyrus, in Mr. Porter's class.
他是很出色的艺术家 你会喜欢他的
He's like an amazing artist. And, you'd-- um, you'd like him.
-真棒 -是啊
- That's great. - Yeah.
-很好 带他过来 -行啊
- Great! Bring him over. - Cool.
我们一起玩电游
We'll play some vids.
没人这么叫了
No one calls them that.
我就这么叫
I call them that.
好吧
Okay.
好了 开始吧 很好
All right, here we go. Yes.
《爱的甘露》据说很经典
Desert Hearts is supposed to be a classic.
《孩子们都很好》 《阿黛尔的生活》
The Kids Are All Right, Blue is the Warmest Color...
-这部我们可以最后看 -什...
- Maybe we wait and watch this one last. - Wha...
这很二元思维吧
Isn't this just very binary thinking?
电影啊节目啊很适合用来开启话题
Movies and shows are a wonderful way to open up a dialogue.
所以我们要放一部
So we're screening one
讲一个男人插足一对女同性恋的电影吗
about a man who breaks up a lesbian couple?
-天哪 忘了这一茬了 -好吧
- Oh, God. I forgot about that part. - Yeah.
至少女同性恋不是连环杀手或警♥察♥
At least the lesbians aren't serial killers or policewomen.
以及从男性视角看 《阿黛尔的生活》
And the male gaze makes Blue is the Warmest Color
能开启积极的对话这点要存疑
very suspect as fodder for positive conversation.
天哪 你过度分♥析♥一切
Good Lord, you overanalyze everything.
可能这就是为什么她之前没告诉我们吧
Probably why she didn't tell us before.
-你的意思是说是我的错咯 -没人有错
- Are you saying that it is my fault? - It's nobody's fault.
-或者是我的错 -不不不
- Or it's my fault. - Oh, no, no, no. No.
宝贝 宝贝 宝贝
Honey, honey. Aww. Hey, sweetie--
出柜各有命
Everyone takes the time they take.
你为什么要哭
Why are you crying?
没什么 只是...
It's nothing, it's...
你们真的太好了 我...
You're just amazing, and...
能有你们两个 我真的太幸运了
I'm so lucky to have you both.
过来 过来
Come on. Come here.
我们爱你
We love you.
只要你肯 真♥相♥能让你如释重负
The truth can free you if you let it.
所以这是涂鸦吗
So it's graffiti?
是壁画 妈妈 人称街头艺术
It's a... It's a mural, Mom. It's called street art.
很流行 这是一种最古老的艺术形式
It's very popular. It's one of the oldest art forms.
仔细想想 山洞壁画也算是街头艺术吧
If you think about it, cave paintings were street art.
-是的 是的 -谢谢 爸爸
- Yeah. Yes. - That's-- Thank you, Dad.
那么 你们这个艺术做多久了
And, um, how long have you two been making this art?
-几个月吧 -不久
- Couple months. - Not long.
几个月 这壁画肯定很不错
Months! This must be some mural.
-我们也不是一直在画 -不是吗
- Well, we don't always paint. - No?
不是吗 你总是一出门几小时 克雷
You don't? You're gone for hours, Clay.
你们还在做什么
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表