剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
The last thing I need in my life right now
就是什么傻♥逼♥男朋友了
is some fucking guy.
还有你 你一直提出这样的提议...
And you, the fact that you keep, like, offering that...
意味着你和我想的一样愚蠢
means you're just as fucking clueless as I thought.
我努力做汉娜的朋友
I was trying to be Hannah's friend.
我和她一样需要个朋友
I needed a friend as much as she did.
我...
I, um...
我是汉娜的朋友 我让她失望了 对不起
I was friends with Hannah, and I let her down, and I'm sorry.
我只是想来拜访
I just wanted to come by
告诉您他们对她的所作所为是混账行为
and say what they're doing to her is bullshit.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能...
Can I...?
我能问你一些关于汉娜日记的问题吗
Can I ask you some questions about Hannah's journals?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
会所
她在三首不同的诗中都提到了"会所"
She mentions "The clubhouse" in three different poems.
"在去了会所后 事情发生了变化
"Something changed after the clubhouse.
有那么一刻 我想象我是精英中的一员
I imagined myself for a moment one of the elite,
但我不该去会所的"
but I never should have gone to the clubhouse."
"...穿着他的幸运夹克"
"...in his lucky letter jacket."
-是贾斯汀 是吗 -可能是
- That's gotta be Justin, right? - It could be.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不记得关于会所的事了
I don't remember anything about a clubhouse.
该死
Damn it.
好 那"闯入者"呢
Okay. What about "The intruder"?
他出现了好几次 有一整诗是关于他的
He comes up several times, too. There's a whole poem about him.
"有时闯入者无需打破窗户
"Sometimes the intruder doesn't need to break a window.
有时他们早已拥有钥匙"
Sometimes they already have the key."
你看过这首诗吗
Do you know this one?
没有
No.
我认为这是关于在学校受的欺负
I think it's about the bullying at the school.
房♥子正熊熊燃烧
The house is on fire,
她所呼吸的都是烟雾
her lungs are filling up with smoke,
而闯入者
and the intruder,
就是他人谣言中所说的另一个汉娜
it's this other Hannah that everyone thought they knew.
分♥析♥得有道理
Oh, no, that makes sense.
这他妈根本就没用 瑞安
It's fucking useless, Ryan.
我们总写这些玩意
We write and write about shit,
但什么都没改变 我不干了
and nothing ever changes. I'm done.
汉娜 你很有天赋 我不会让你埋没自己的
Hannah, you have a gift. I'm not gonna just let you throw that away.
天赋
A gift?
-说的好像你真明白似的 -我明白的
- You say that so easily like you know. - I do.
好吧 我希望我跟你一样
Yeah, well, I wish I did.
我希望我不需要别人来告诉我我很棒
I wish I didn't need people to tell me I'm good,
或是很喜欢我 但我做不到
or that they like me, but I do.
这种感觉很好 你应该写一些
That-- That's great stuff. That's what you should write about.
不
No.
对于我的情绪我算是写够了 我们能直接吃了吗
Enough writing about my emotions. Can we just eat them?
当然能吃了
Yeah, we can totally eat them.
香草味 还是薄荷巧克力脆片
Vanilla or mint chocolate chip?
别闹了 香草不是一种口味 而是自甘堕落
Please. Vanilla is not a flavor. It's an admission of defeat.
汉娜很有才华 但她却不知道
Hannah was so talented, but she didn't know it.
她写作是出于爱 需求
She wrote out of love, out of need.
我只是想告诉她 发现他人喜爱你作品的快♥感♥
And I wanted to show her that the rush of people loving your work
那感觉如坠爱河
is just as good as love.
所以我偷了她的诗
So I stole her poem.
就那么一首诗
It was just one poem.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
很抱歉我没帮上忙
I'm sorry I can't be more helpful.
有时候我也会幻想
Sometimes I fantasize that
所有的答案都在这些废纸堆里
all the answers are in these torn-out pages.
我不这么想
Oh, I-- I don't think so, I...
可能就是没写好的诗
I imagine those are just false starts or...
或是一些她羞于启齿的事物
things she was ashamed to even admit to herself.
她为什么一直和贾斯汀联♥系♥
Why did she keep in contact with Justin?
因为孤独
Loneliness.
在我们这个年纪这很可怕
It can be intense at our age.
不只是在你们这个年纪
It's not just at your age.
她最需要的是爱
What she needed most was love.
是与人交往
Human connection.
你不是因为贾斯汀回来了才退出拉拉队的吧
You didn't quit cheerleading because Justin's back?
我知道 小道消息在这里传得很快
I know, news travels fast in these halls.
我不在乎
Don't care.
-你不在乎他回没回来 -是啊
- You don't care that he's back? - No.
知道他在哪里吗
Know where he's staying?
贾斯汀也需要帮助
Justin needs help, too.
他应该回来上学
He should be enrolled in school.
我只有他爸在萨卡拉门托的住址
The only address I have of him is his dad in Sacramento.
挺好的
Oh, well.
杰西 我跟你说实话
Jess, I'll be honest.
我知道试图保持坚强
I know what it's like to try to be strong
独自面对麻烦的感受
and keep your problems all to you.
但这行不通
But it does not work.
你不需要和我说
You don't have to talk to me.
但一定要找个人倾诉
But talk to someone.
如果我不需要跟你说话的话 那能走了吗
If I don't have to talk to you, can I go?
贾斯汀从没见过他爸
Justin's never met his dad.
他的妈妈和一个叫塞斯的毒贩住在一起
His mom lives with some drug dealer named Seth.
-你觉得她喜欢她吗 -你妈吗
- Do you think she likes her? - Your mother?
-是啊 -当然了
- Yeah. - Uh, sure.
克洛伊是个好女孩 很漂亮
Chloe's a great girl. Very pretty.
她还很聪明 她的成绩比我好
Yeah, she's got a brain, too. Her grades are better than mine.
她忠诚吗
And she's loyal?
当然
Yeah.
那一点很重要
That's important.
-干得不错 -多谢 爸爸
- You did good. - Thanks, Dad.
菜来啦
Here we go.
你们俩看上去很幸福
You seem quite happy, the two of you.
没错 他很宠我 一直都这样
Oh, yeah, absolutely. He's so sweet to me, like, all the time.
-很宠吗 -是的
- Sweet? -Yeah.
那很棒啊
That's good to hear.
拉拉操留下的 可激烈了
Oh. Cheerleading. Full-contact sport.
是吗
I see.
你怎么知道贾斯汀的事
How do you know about Justin?
昨天我们开你的车逃课时 杰西卡告诉我的
Because Jessica told me when we ditched with your car yesterday.
说是克雷找到了他
Said that Clay went and found him.
-克雷 -是啊
- Clay? - Yeah.
那好 你知道他现在
Okay, do you know anything
住在哪里 还有为什么要回来吗
about where he's living or why he's back?
不 扎克 而且我也不在乎
No, Zach, and I really don't fucking care.
为什么大家总围着他妈的贾斯汀转
Why is everything always about fucking Justin?
放松点 老兄 才不是那样呢
Whoa. Relax, dude. It's not.
-你还好吗 -是啊
- Hey, are you okay? - Yeah.
杰西卡昨天和我接吻了
Jessica and I kissed yesterday.
真的吗
Seriously?
老兄 那真是太棒了
Dude, that's... that's great.
感觉不错吧
Is that great?
是啊 但之后她抓狂了
Yeah, well, but then she freaked out on me.
现在我们俩之间根本说不清楚
And now it's just... It's totally weird. I...
她抓狂也算情有可原
Yeah, I mean, that makes sense that she would freak out.
是啊 但是
Yeah. But I just...
我还是觉得这跟贾斯汀有关系
I still think it has something to do with Justin.
你知道最糟糕的是什么吗
And you know what's the most fucked up?
我们接吻的时候 我什么感觉都没有
When we kissed, I couldn't even feel anything.
-你是说精神上没感觉还是 -不是 是下面
- You mean, like, emotionally, or...? - No, like, down there.
只感觉到麻木
I was just numb.
我很久没有反应了 昏迷之后一直就这样
I haven't really felt anything, like, post-coma.
-你试过看黄♥片♥吗 -当然试过了
- Have you tried porn? - Yeah, of course I've tried porn.
但我以为如果是个真人 也许我会 你懂的
But I thought with a real person, maybe it would, you know.
老兄 别担心 你会重新雄起的
Yeah. Well, dude, honestly, it'll happen.
你只需要找到正确的女孩
You just gotta find the right girl.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表