剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
别拿这个开玩笑 哥们
Dude, don't joke about that.
该死
Shit.
对不起
Sorry.
喝了这个
Drink this.
疤在哪里
Where's the scar?
有
Oh, it's...
很多道
There's scars.
都在我头发底下 所以我留长了
But they're under my hair. That's why I grew it out.
嗯 我记得之前你的发型
Yeah, I remember how it used to be.
你刚来自有高中的时候
When you first started at Liberty,
有人说"这头像看上去像个基佬"
some of the guys were like, "That hair makes him a fag."
然后我说"这也太蠢了"
But I was like, "That's fucking stupid."
你可太好了
Well, that's super kind of you.
随便吧
Whatever.
你还爱着杰西卡 对吗
You're still in love with Jessica, aren't you?
这不重要了
It doesn't matter.
看看你 显然重要
Look at you. It clearly does.
发生了什么
What the hell happened?
他注射了毒品 然后被自己的呕吐物噎住了
He shot up and then he almost choked on his own puke.
你怎么回事 贾斯汀 你才刚戒干净...
What the fuck is wrong with you, Justin? You were just clean--
别骂他 好吗
Leave him alone, okay?
什么 你现在要维护他吗
What? Now you're defending him?
你放出录音是在想什么 克雷
Yeah, what the hell were you thinking with the tapes, Clay?
你知道自己对杰西卡做了什么吗
You have any idea what you did to Jessica?
我是想为汉娜讨回公道
Yeah, I was trying to get justice for Hannah.
如果伤到了杰西卡 我很抱歉
And I'm sorry if it hurt Jessica,
但也许是该将她的真♥相♥也公之于众了
but maybe it's time for her truth to come out, too.
你有什么权利决定
What the fuck gives you
什么东西该公之于众
the right to decide what needs to come out?
我已经做了所有我能做的
Look, I've done everything I can,
所有我觉得能弥补的事
everything I can think of to make things right.
但我一个人做不到
But I can't do it alone.
好吗
Okay?
磁带的事我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry about the tapes.
但欲后生必须先置之死地
But it's gonna get worse before it gets better.
我需要你们
And I need you guys.
手向内 好样的 漂亮
Turn your hands. There you go, good hit.
-你的确该多来来 -我感觉好多了
- You did need to come in. - Yeah. I feel better already.
今晚才刚开始 还能更有意思
Ah. Well, the night is young. It could get even better.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
你有什么安排
What you got in mind?
我不知道你今天要来
Hey! Hey, I didn't know you were coming in today.
卢卡斯 这是你托尼 托尼 这是卢卡斯
Lucas, this is Tony. Tony, this is Lucas.
伙计 很高兴认识你
Oh, hey, man. Good to meet you.
伙计 见到你也很高兴
Yeah, man. It's good to meet you, too.
回头再聊
I'll talk to you later.
我反正也要走了 我很累了
I should get out of here anyway. I'm pretty tired.
我们之前一起训练过吗
Have we trained together before?
不 应该 应该没有
No, I don't, uh, I don't think so.
晚安
Have a good night.
我们并不是总能
We don't always know
知道孩子们所经历的一切
everything a kid is going through.
伙计 我们不是说好把门开着吗
Hey, buddy. We agreed. Door open, yeah?
-门开着啊 -不 几乎是关着的
- It was open. - No, it was almost closed.
我们说好得一直是以45度角开着
We agreed 45 degrees open all the time, all right?
上个月 我们协商到30度角
Then last month, we negotiated down to 30.
刚刚只有三度 开着吧 好吗
It was at three just now, so keep it open, all right?
等等 爸爸
Wait, Dad?
我对昨晚的派对很抱歉
I'm really sorry about last night.
我不是有意毁掉派对的
I didn't mean to ruin the party.
伙计
Oh, buddy.
你并没有 我觉得我欠你一个道歉
You didn't. And I feel like I owe you an apology.
因为我觉得我逼你太狠了
Because I think I've been pushing you too hard.
不 我觉得可能这是好事
No, I think maybe it's a good thing.
因为今天 我 我逼了自己一把
Because today I, like, I really pushed myself
效果还不错
and it kind of turned out okay.
-那可真不错 -我的记忆也越来越清楚了
- That's great. - Yeah, and my memory's getting better.
很好 医生也没说你康复停滞
Good, well, the doctor didn't say you were stuck, right?
他说你的恢复不好说
He said that your recovery would be unpredictable,
但总有希望
but there's always hope.
-我知道 -嗯
- Yeah, I know. - Yeah.
昨晚 玩电子游戏的时候
Um, so, last night, with that video game,
让我记起
it actually started making
另一个游戏 《沙漠任务》
me remember this other one, Desert Duty.
我想 也许我再玩一遍那个游戏
So, I was thinking, um, just maybe if I play that one again,
可能会让我记起更多
it would actually help me remember more.
-《沙漠任务》是射击游戏吗 -我知道 爸爸
- That's a shooter game, Desert Duty ? - Yeah, I know, Dad.
但不是那个意思 我只是...
But it's not like that. I just...
我需要记起一些东西
There's something that I gotta remember.
伙计 不好说
Yeah, buddy, I don't know.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, no, I know.
我知道 反正也挺蠢的
I get it. It was probably stupid anyway.
-我可能该睡觉了 -好
- I should probably get some sleep. - All right.
-晚安 -晚安
- Night. - Night.
但是孩子们不会总是把他们的感受都告诉你
But, kids, they don't always tell you everything they're feeling.
"房♥子着火的时候
"I'm saying that the house is on fire,
我只知道写诗
and all I know how to do is write poems.
我只知道
All I know how to do is
在燃烧的房♥里 桌子上摆上鲜花
arrange flowers on the table of a burning home.
我抵着窗框 吟唱着话语
I am pressing against the frame. I am chanting the right words.
我攥紧拳头又松开手"
I am gripping my fists and letting them go."
汉娜写的吗
Hannah wrote that?
我看了有好几百万遍了
I must have read it a million times.
一直以来 我以为是说学校的
The whole time, I thought it was about that school.
窒息 天啊 就在我面前
The suffocating, oh, my God, it's right there in front of me.
燃烧的房♥子 鲜花
The burning home, the flowers...
都是在说她父亲的外遇
It was about her dad's affair.
而她还在努力抚慰我
There she was, trying to comfort me,
明明应该是我去努力安慰她
when I should've been trying to comfort her.
为什么我看不到呢
I mean, why didn't I see it?
奥利维亚 你不能怪你自己 这是安迪的错
Olivia, you can't blame yourself. This is Andy's fault.
杰姬 别告诉我我该有什么感受
Jackie, please don't tell me how to feel right now.
-对不起 -你说得没错
- I'm sorry. - You're right.
不 对不起 只是...没有那么简单
No, I'm sorry. It just-- It's more complicated than that.
我不是故意僭越的
I didn't mean to overstep.
也许我该上♥床♥了
You know, I think maybe I should head to bed.
-不不不 -不 今天发生了很多
- No, no, no. - No, it's been a long day.
真的 我该去休息一下了
Really, I need to get some rest.
很高兴见到你 杰西卡
It was nice meeting you, Jessica.
你肯定觉得我是个笨蛋
You must think I'm an idiot,
想要保护一个根本不配的男人
wanting to protect a man who doesn't deserve it.
我明白
I get it.
我真的明白
I mean, I really get it.
你爱他 对吗
You love him, right?
尽管这样 很疯狂 但你还是爱他
Despite everything, and it's crazy, but you love him.
是的
I do.
即使他伤你这么深
Even though he hurt you so bad.
杰西卡 如果...
You know, Jessica, if there's...
如果你有什么想说的事...
If there's anything you ever wanna talk about...
有时候我会想 如果汉娜当初来找我
Sometimes I think if Hannah would have come to me,
也许事情就会变得不一样
maybe things would have been different.
也许倾诉对她来说太痛苦了
Maybe it was too painful for her to talk about it.
也许她一直放在心里是为了保护自己
Maybe she kept it all in to protect herself.
我可不擅长
I'm not good at that.
我越想越觉得她真的很勇敢
The more I think about it, she was really brave.
但是 亲爱的 我们都知道这样没用
Oh, but, honey, we both know that didn't work.
放在心里
Keeping it in,
不是勇敢
that's not brave.
感受痛苦 面对痛苦
Feeling the pain, facing it...
才需要勇气
that takes courage.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表