剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
Stop it.
你知道这首诗是关于谁的吗 瑞安
And do you know who this poem is about, Ryan?
反对 道听途说
Objection. Hearsay.
主诉人已亡 法官大人
Declarant unavailable, Your Honor.
-反对无效 -这首诗是关于谁的 瑞安
- I'll allow it. - And who is this poem about, Ryan?
我不知道
I don't know.
瑞安 给我们再念一首诗吧
Ryan, why don't you read another poem for us?
他妈的瑞安·谢弗
Fucking Ryan Shaver.
每个上庭的学生都在躲避责任
Every single kid who's gone to court has completely skated.
没人承认他们的所作所为
No one has admitted what they did.
只有我 我是唯一的一个
It's just me. I'm the only one.
-对 那个瑞安真是混♥蛋♥ -最烂的基佬
- Yeah, that Ryan's a fucking tool. - Worst kind of gay.
我没有因为他是同性恋才这么说
I mean, I didn't mean that because he's gay.
可我是
Oh, I did.
他肤浅又做作
He's fucking shallow and pretentious,
每天穿得也很基
and he fucking dresses gay every day.
基佬中的典型
Classic homo.
查德也是个同性恋
Chad's also gay, FYI.
所以我们不能说的他都能说
Hence, he can say shit the rest of us can't.
如果你想整他
And if you ever want to fuck with him,
安利你个应用
there's an app for that.
我赌你三个长方形的积木
I raised you three rectangular ones.
如果我赢了 我们就出去逛逛
If I win, we get to go outside.
-不行 -拜托 就散个步
- No. - Come on, just for a walk.
不行 抱歉
No. I'm sorry.
老板有令
You heard the bossman.
再说了 好人坏人都在找你
Besides, you got people looking for you on both sides of the law.
托尼·帕迪亚什么时候怕过这种事了
Since when is Tony Padilla afraid of shit like that?
我去
Holy shit.
你是真害怕
You are scared.
为什么
Why?
我和我两个兄弟 把一个人暴打了一顿
My brothers and I, we beat this guy up.
几周后他提出诉讼
He ended up pressing charges a few weeks later.
这是我第二次闯祸了 现在在缓刑期
That was my second strike, now I'm on probation.
如果有人看见我跟你一起 我们被抓了
If I get seen with you, we get busted,
就是第三次了 我得去坐牢
that means number three, that means I do time.
该死
Shit.
你到底发生了什么
What the fuck happened to you?
-不想说可以不说 -不 不是的
- You don't gotta tell me. - No, no, no. It's...
没关系
It's cool. It's...
我在逃走的头几周
I just basically blew through most of my money
就花光了身上的钱
the first few weeks I was out,
住在汽车旅馆之类的
living in, like, motels and shit.
羟考酮让我放松
Yeah, oxy was like taking the edge off, but...
但那些药片太贵了
all these pills are so pricey, and...
海♥洛♥因♥却很便宜
heroin's cheap.
搞成我现在这样
So you know, here I am.
在克雷·詹森的厕所里狼狈不堪
Shitting myself in Clay Jensen's bathroom.
穿上鞋
Put your fucking shoes on.
你父母没为昨天的事生气吗
So your parents weren't pissed about yesterday?
不 他们很失望
No. They were disappointed.
失望 我恨这个字眼
Oh, disappointed. I hate that shit.
他们还想送我去群体治疗 和别人谈心
Plus, they want me to go to group therapy, talk to someone.
-你可以跟我谈啊 -我也是这么说的
- You can always talk to me. - That's what I said.
我不会每次都想去亲你什么的
Yeah, I won't, um, try to kiss you every time or anything.
是啊
Yeah.
关于我们接吻的事
About that, I, uh...
不 我的意思是 我们没必要...
No, I mean, we don't have to...
我们没必要那样 再也不用那样
We don't have to be about that, you know, ever again, so...
好
Okay.
谢了
Thanks.
我听过磁带了
I listened to the tapes.
克雷最后还是给我了
Clay finally gave them to me.
老天
Jesus.
你...
Are you...
-你还好吧 -嗯
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
你呢
Are you?
你从来没告诉我布莱斯那件事的前因后果
You never told me the whole story about Bryce.
如果我想谈那件事
If I wanted to talk about that,
我不如直接去那个愚蠢的互助小组
I'd go to stupid group therapy.
好吧
Okay.
嗯 我懂
Yeah, I get it.
我自己都不清楚到底是怎么回事
I don't even know the whole story myself.
-我不记得整件事 -我也是
- I don't remember all of it. - Yeah, me neither.
找到了
Here we go.
我就觉得我在这儿
I think I saw one of those
见过划线机
chalk machine things in here somewhere.
这意味着什么
Which would mean?
照片是在学校拍的
The pictures were taken at school.
所以
And?
对你的案子有很大的帮助
It would be huge for your case.
所以
And?
我的天 真的有
And holy shit, there it is.
我们要找到那个房♥间
We gotta find that room.
"我是否一次又一次让自己成为众矢之的
"Do I put that target on my back again and again?
还是我一生都觊觎我不该得到的东西"
Or do I face a lifetime of wanting the thing I should not have?"
你已经读了三首诗了 我要再问你一次
You've read three poems now, so I'll ask you again,
这些诗是关于谁的
who were these poems about?
反对 自问自答
Objection. Asked and answered.
-法官阁下 -反对无效
- Your Honor? - I'll allow it.
那首诗是关于谁的 瑞安
Who's the poem about, Ryan?
贾斯汀·弗里
Justin Foley.
在她说贾斯汀·弗里
So, after Justin Foley, in her own words,
"毁了她并败坏了她的名声"之后
"Ruined her and destroyed her reputation,"
她还和他保持联♥系♥
she maintained contact with him?
是的
Yes.
-而且还写关于他的诗 -是的
- And kept writing poetry about him? - Yes.
差不多有六首诗 有进一步提到抑郁
Nearly a half-dozen poems. Any further mention of depression
或者诉求帮助的吗
or cries for help?
没有
No.
据你所知
And to your knowledge,
她和贾斯汀·弗里保持着私人联♥系♥吗
did she maintain personal contact with Justin Foley?
我
I...
我不知道
I don't know.
你发消息跟我说你在这儿
You texted me you were here.
从没想到你会过来
Never thinking you would, like, come visit.
你想要杯拿铁吗
Did you just feel like a latte?
你觉得这儿有佳得乐吗
Actually, do you think they have Gatorade here?
我猜没有
I'm guessing no.
好吧 我其实从没来过这儿
Yeah, I've actually never been in here.
你朋友们也没来过 所以这里很安全
Well, neither have any of your friends, so it's safe.
并不是
That's not--
我只是
I just...
我们好久没聊过了 所以我...
We haven't really talked in a while, so I...
我只是想见见你 仅此而已
I thought maybe I wanted to see you, that's all.
你可以在学校见到我
Well, you see me at school.
是啊 但你知道学校里就是那样
Yeah, but you know how that is.
我不知道 学校怎么了
I don't, really. How is it?
听着 我也不喜欢那样
Look, I don't fucking like it, either.
但你一旦在自♥由♥高中被贴上标签 你就是那样了
But once you get tagged at Liberty, that's what you've got.
你的标签似乎比我的更容易承受
Your tag seems a little easier to live with than mine.
我道歉过了
Look, I said I was sorry.
我都道歉好几个月了
I've been saying it for months.
基本都是发短♥信♥
Texting it, mostly.
真的抱歉
I am.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
-你好啊 贾斯汀 -怎...
- Why, hello, Justin. - Uh, hey, hey. Wha...
怎么了
What's up?
我们就快聊完了关于家庭作业的事 所以
Yeah, we were just finishing up some homework stuff, so...
-学校见 -好的 到学校再聊
- Yeah, I'll see you at school. - Sure. Talk to you at school.
他只是突然出现
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表