剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
Oh, I guess...
清醒着做这件事比我想得要难多了
...doing this sober is a lot harder than I thought it'd be.
我得说我和汉娜的事
And, you know, I'm gonna have to say stuff about me and Hannah.
你不... 你不知道的事
Stuff that you don't... you don't know.
我们没 我们从没上过床或干过那类事情
We-- We didn't. We never had sex or anything like that.
只是我们之间有更多的故事
There's just more to the story.
我不想你又开始恨我了
I don't want you to start hating me again.
谁说我不恨你了
Who said I stopped?
不要发疯了 好吗
Just don't lose your shit, okay?
天 你昨晚真的吓坏我了
Man, you really freaked me out last night.
你从哪弄到的枪
Where'd you get the gun?
我从一个朋友那里借的
I borrowed it from a friend.
还回去
Well, give it back.
好 当然
Yeah. No, yeah, for sure.
天啊 你怎么会不知道怎么...
Jesus, how do you not know how--?
我见过你打领带的样子 去年在冬季舞会上
I've seen you in a tie. Last year at the winter dance.
以前都是布莱斯给我系
Bryce used to tie them for me.
我从未真正学会怎么系领带
I never really learned how.
我喜欢你照顾贾斯汀的方式
I like the way you're taking care of Justin.
他真的只是个帅气的受伤的男孩
He really is just a sweet, injured boy.
是啊 女孩都喜欢这个类型
Yeah, and girls are suckers for that.
我们还喜欢生气的 复仇的英雄那类的
You know, we're also suckers for the angry, vengeful hero types.
我想杀了他 汉娜
I was gonna kill him, Hannah.
我都准备好了
I was ready to.
但是贾斯汀是对的吗
But is Justin right?
那不是你想要的
Is that not what you want?
我想让你原谅我
I want you to forgive me.
但也许那是世界上你唯一不会为我做的事了
But maybe that's the one thing in the world you won't do for me.
你♥爸♥妈说我们可以开一辆车
Your parents said we could drive together.
他们会开另一辆普锐斯在后面跟着
And they'll be right behind us in one of the other Priuses.
詹森
Jensen.
我向你保证
Look, I promise you,
根本没什么一盒子照片
there's no box of pictures or anything like that.
那只是扎克编造来抹黑我的
This is just fucking Zach making shit up to make me look bad.
-那天晚上发生什么了 -是你自己想有观众的
- What happened that night? - It was your idea to have an audience.
没人逼你嗑得失去意识
No one forced you to get stoned out of your mind.
我甚至警告你不要碰那玩意了
I even warned you not to hit that shit.
希克曼大桥呢
What about Hickman's Bridge?
-我以为那是我们的地方 -所以你才离开吗
- I thought that was our place. - Is that why you walked out?
天啊 克洛伊 你认真的吗
Jesus. Chloe, seriously?
我没有追问你
It's not like I grill you about
在我之前你搞的每个男的吧 没有吧
every guy you hooked up with before me, do I?
-我们之间的信任呢 -我该怎么做
- Where's the trust? - What was I supposed to do?
不要走 不要指证我
Not walk out. Not testify against me.
你以为那会让你觉得好点吗
You thought that was gonna make you feel better?
你真的认为在那之后还有人会相信你吗
Do you really think anyone's gonna trust you after that?
好了 是时候说一下纪律问题了
Okay, time for disciplinary matters.
如果我们要证实一种行为模式
If we're going to establish a pattern of behavior,
你的证词需要反驳他
your testimony needs to contradict his claim
从未强迫过别人的说法
that he's never forced himself on another student.
好
Okay.
归结下来就是陪审团是否相信你 所以...
It all comes down to whether the jury believes you, so...
斯特鲁尔女士会
Ms. Struhl is gonna do
尽她所能在盘问中令你丧失信誉
whatever she can to discredit you on the cross.
她会提起所有事 你明白吗
She's gonna bring up everything. Do you understand?
-我明白 -贾斯汀 这事没有折中的办法
- Yeah, I understand. - Justin, you can't do this halfway.
有任何质疑你的机会 他们都会抓住不放
If you leave them any room to doubt you, they will.
布莱斯昨天就耍了他们
Bryce fooled them yesterday.
我会尽力的 贝克太太
Yeah, I'll do my best, Mrs. Baker.
有人因为你要出庭作证而威胁你了吗
Has someone threatened you about your testimony?
你脸上的伤 是布莱斯干的吗
The bruises on your face, did Bryce do that?
不是
No.
你怕他吗
Are you afraid of him?
一点都不
Not a goddamn bit.
-你做了什么 哥们 -出什么事了
- What the fuck did you do, man? - Whoa, what's wrong?
什么事
What's wrong?
-就这事 -什么
- This is wrong. - What?
现在他们知道我们不软弱了 很朋克吧
Now they'll know we're not weak. It's totally punk, right?
这不是朋克 这他妈是蠢
It's not punk. It's-- It's fucking stupid!
-我们现在有大♥麻♥烦了 -谁在乎 去他的系统
- We're in so much trouble right now. - Who cares? Fuck the system.
"去他的..." 我爸会杀了我的
"Fuck the--" My dad is gonna kill me.
他不会的 他很酷
He won't. Your dad's cool.
在我会被开除的时候就不酷了
Not with me getting expelled.
那我们就一起被开除
Okay, so we'll get expelled together.
不非得让那个阻止我们
It doesn't have to stop us.
阻止我们做什么
Stop us from doing what?
推♥翻♥系统
From bringing down the system.
那些枪 我还有更多
Those guns? I have more.
我们真可以干点大事
We can really make shit happen.
就像你说的 我们能解决这些狗♥娘♥养♥的
Like you said, we can end those motherfuckers.
哥们 我只是说说而已
Dude, that was just me saying shit.
只是过过嘴瘾 哥们
That was just me talking, man.
你现在是认真的吗 你有什么毛病
Are you serious right now? What the fuck is wrong with you?
我会告诉他们都是我♥干♥的 你想怎样都行
I'll tell them it was all me. I'll do whatever you want.
不 不用了 没事的 没事的
No, no, it's fine. We're good.
我想
I think, you know,
我们在这事风头过去之前都不应该在一起玩了
we shouldn't hang out until this thing blows over.
我们还是朋友吗
Are we still friends?
当然
Totally.
和他做朋友 是出于忠诚
Being friends with him, it was about loyalty.
但也出于恐惧
But it was also about fear.
你怎么描述沃克先生和女孩们的关系
And how would you describe Mr. Walker's relationships with girls?
-也是以恐惧为基础的吗 -是的
- Were they fear-based as well? - Yes, sir.
她们对于他是被征服的对象
They were like conquests to him.
他总是吹嘘他对那些女孩做了什么
He would always brag about what he'd done with girls.
之后他会因为她们和他上♥床♥叫她们荡♥妇♥
And then he'd call them sluts for hooking up with him.
他有向你提过和汉娜·贝克之间有
And did he ever mention an "On again, off again" relationship
-断断续续的交往吗 -没有 因为没发生过
- with Hannah Baker to you? - No, sir, because it never happened.
也许他们出去玩过
Maybe they hung out,
但他绝不可能
but there's no way he would've
上了她而不告诉我
hooked up with her and not told me about it.
因为他如你所说的 喜欢吹嘘
Because he liked to brag, as you said?
是的
Exactly.
你怎么描述汉娜
How would you describe Hannah?
她真的很好 很有趣
She was really kind and funny.
我第一眼看到她就喜欢她了
I liked her from the first time I saw her.
我们只真正约会过一次 但那...那很棒
We only had one real date, but it was... it was nice.
去你大爷的
Fuck you!
我送她回家 然后我回了家
I walked her home, then I went home.
但我睡不着
But I couldn't sleep.
好 我抓住你了 好了
Yes, I got you. Okay.
你为什么不照看好 为什么不...
Why don't you take care of that? Why don't...
我和我妈的男朋友打了一架
And I got in, like, a fight with my mom's boyfriend.
是的
Oh, yeah.
我给汉娜发短♥信♥ 她让我过去
I texted Hannah, and she said to come over.
天啊 你确定你不用我打给谁吗
Jesus. Are you sure you don't want me to call someone?
不用 会过去的
Yeah. It'll run its course.
塞斯会厌倦我妈 最终他会走的
Seth will get sick of my mom. He'll eventually take off.
他们通常都会这样
They usually do.
如果他没走呢
And what if he doesn't?
那就给了我更多的理由跑到你家了 是吗
Then it gives me more of a reason to escape to your house, right?
-顺便说一下 谢了 -没什么
- Thanks, by the way. - Oh, sure.
那么 这是我的房♥间
So, uh, this is my room.
本来想等到第三次或第四次约会的 但...
I was kind of saving it for our third or fourth date, but--
该死
Shit.
我通常也都努力把"我妈是个瘾君子"的事
I usually try to save the whole "My mom's an addict" thing
留到第四次约会说的 所以...
till the fourth date, too, so...
抱歉
Sorry.
你...
You got...
好了 我给你拿个小毛巾
Here, let me-- Let me get you a washcloth.
天啊
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表